Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread 17:02 - Mar 23 with 22037 viewsHullDale

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:24 - Mar 25 with 2820 viewselectricblue

Is there matchday coverage next season in the NL like the EFL...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:24 - Mar 25 with 2842 viewsNewbury_Dale

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:22 - Mar 25 by DaleiLama

Corner to us. 2-0 down. We have 5 men in the box to their 9 and we overhit an in-swinging the clears everyone and goes out for a gk. That's it for me.

Surprised you made it this far.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:30 - Mar 25 with 2717 viewsDaleView

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:04 - Mar 25 by dawlishdale

The one with a small amount of potential is Graham, but he seems out of favour. Taylor has been hopeless today. Nearly let them score inside 20 seconds. EEL isn't a captain and fookin Keohane is an absolute liability.

If bentley can't see the bleeding obvious then he has to go. Sadly the new board are fookin clueless and spineless as well, so they won't do anything.

Sad day for the club. Sad sad day.p

The situation that Rochdale AFC find themselves in can hardly be a surprise.
Here we have a manager that is clearly not good enough to manage the team and does not appear to be able to motivate them. Honorable men would have thrown in the towel some time ago but he probably has a mortgage to pay ans a family to feed so he just can't afford to leave.
The management of the club is in the hands of a group of very willing and optimistic folks but there is no source of large funds to do what most clubs would have done months ago - change the manager. But they can't afford to do that. So as you can see, there is a £ sign in front of everybody concerned with the club.
The sad thing is that there is likely to be fewer pounds coming from the meagre gates that The Dale can expect next season. It's sad also that the fans who have supported The Dale for many years are the real losers. But what is most annoying is that this scenareo was not recognised earlier in the season (having seen the first 10 league games pass without a single win!) and some remedial action taken then. As it stands the scene is unlikely to change anytime in the forseeable future. This view comes from an Exile who cannot quite understand what is happening after attending the away game at Newport and the Exile's Day match against Stevenage. I have only watched those two games this season.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:30 - Mar 25 with 2712 viewsDaleFan7

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:24 - Mar 25 by electricblue

Is there matchday coverage next season in the NL like the EFL...

Pretty sure they've got one called National League TV or something like that. Not sure how much it costs though.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 25 with 2627 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Sit down protest now,....by the players
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:34 - Mar 25 with 2620 viewsHopwoodblue

All this, and yet complete silence from the boardroom and refusal to make a change when we still had a chance of staying in the league.

All the good will has gone for me as they have to take some blame for this mess we find ourselves in.
I’m not saying they should come out and say everything that’s going on but at least come out and say f@@king something !!!
This performance sums us up, when everything’s at stake we offer nothing !!!
[Post edited 25 Mar 2023 16:37]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:34 - Mar 25 with 2612 viewsBarrowdale

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

Sit down protest now,....by the players

No problem. Two defenders coming on to shore it up
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:38 - Mar 25 with 2516 viewsPorlicks

Dorking 3 - 0 Maidenhead

Could be a tough game as we don't travel well

Who are YOU with?

Login to get fewer ads

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:39 - Mar 25 with 2498 viewsCarbonDale

Terrified that we'll be in a relegation dogfight again this time next year. Mothballing Brierley has to be one of the worst decisions ever made at the club, sad to say.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:39 - Mar 25 with 2475 viewselectricblue

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:34 - Mar 25 by Hopwoodblue

All this, and yet complete silence from the boardroom and refusal to make a change when we still had a chance of staying in the league.

All the good will has gone for me as they have to take some blame for this mess we find ourselves in.
I’m not saying they should come out and say everything that’s going on but at least come out and say f@@king something !!!

The fat waiter would fail to get anything from this lot........

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:52 - Mar 25 with 2255 viewsrichfoad32

Ehimamiegho on.....over to you Rkershaw.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:54 - Mar 25 with 2205 viewsSaxonDale

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:52 - Mar 25 by richfoad32

So angry.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 25 with 2185 viewsR17ALE

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 15:40 - Mar 25 by Barrowdale

EEL IS A FKING LIABILITY

He's arguably the worst player I've ever see in a Dale shirt. Fit for the knackers yard.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 25 with 2185 viewsNorthernDale

I am still baffled why he sent Sinclair out on loan and then signed Mellor, who runs about but does now't, Mellor is far worse then Campbell and Sinclair. The fact Quigley and Rodney is injured and we have to depend on Mellor is a sad indictment.

We should now start planning for next season and at the same time down with some dignity.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 25 with 2183 viewsRodingdale

Old MacDonald had a farm - Ehimamiegho!!
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:55 - Mar 25 with 2181 viewsZac_B

Soccer Saturday host passed over to the reporter at Crawley asking "Have Rochdale done anything this half to avoid the drop (or something along those lines)"

Reporter: "No, they haven't done anything at all in the second half"

The season in a nutshell :(
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:56 - Mar 25 with 2155 viewskel

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:34 - Mar 25 by Hopwoodblue

One of them is always quick to tweet whenever we get a rare win but is nowhere to be seen after our numerous defeats. I’ve never been anti board before but my views are quickly changing after some of the stuff that’s gone on this season. We all have a breaking point and I’ve reached mine.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:56 - Mar 25 with 2145 viewsSuddenLad

FT 2-0 Crawley.

The story finishes here. No way back from this.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:57 - Mar 25 with 2123 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Did he even get a touch?
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:57 - Mar 25 with 2131 viewsDalenet

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:30 - Mar 25 by DaleView

The situation that Rochdale AFC find themselves in can hardly be a surprise.
Here we have a manager that is clearly not good enough to manage the team and does not appear to be able to motivate them. Honorable men would have thrown in the towel some time ago but he probably has a mortgage to pay ans a family to feed so he just can't afford to leave.
The management of the club is in the hands of a group of very willing and optimistic folks but there is no source of large funds to do what most clubs would have done months ago - change the manager. But they can't afford to do that. So as you can see, there is a £ sign in front of everybody concerned with the club.
The sad thing is that there is likely to be fewer pounds coming from the meagre gates that The Dale can expect next season. It's sad also that the fans who have supported The Dale for many years are the real losers. But what is most annoying is that this scenareo was not recognised earlier in the season (having seen the first 10 league games pass without a single win!) and some remedial action taken then. As it stands the scene is unlikely to change anytime in the forseeable future. This view comes from an Exile who cannot quite understand what is happening after attending the away game at Newport and the Exile's Day match against Stevenage. I have only watched those two games this season.

Think yourself lucky that you've only watched two games. We've been dreadful all season - or as others have said - last 5 seasons. Our fans are just shocked.

Fair play to Crawley. They are awful but their club understood the need to get bums on seats today. And they turned up and look like they are staying up. We fall without any fight
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 25 with 2047 viewsdalefertcup2

The Dale are going down

The Dale are going down

E hi mam egho

The Dale are going down
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 25 with 2045 viewssince58

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:39 - Mar 25 by CarbonDale

Terrified that we'll be in a relegation dogfight again this time next year. Mothballing Brierley has to be one of the worst decisions ever made at the club, sad to say.

We will be as this lot aren't even good enuf to play in nl North.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 25 with 2027 viewsSaxonDale

Arguably our 2 worst managers back to back and both given far too long here. I can’t think of a single footballing decision we’ve got right over the last 2 seasons.

Edit- Malarkey and Lloyd tbf.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2023 17:05]
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 25 with 2017 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:56 - Mar 25 by SuddenLad

FT 2-0 Crawley.

The story finishes here. No way back from this.

Tubby Scouse will still think we were robbed......prepare for reference to a penalty we should have had at Carlisle etc etc.
Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 17:03 - Mar 25 with 1919 viewsDalenet

Crawley Town (A) Match Thread on 16:59 - Mar 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

Tubby Scouse will still think we were robbed......prepare for reference to a penalty we should have had at Carlisle etc etc.

It twas the pitch that did it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024