Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of season 08:59 - May 9 with 3151 viewsClitheroeDale

So usually after the last game of the season, we get the retained/released list and then it goes really quite for the next couple of weeks as everybody is on holidays.

Just hope board have some sort of plan regarding manager and squad and some information is fed back to us.

There is nothing worse than seeing all your rivals announcing signings and making plans and nothing is coming out of our club.
End of season on 09:46 - May 9 with 3040 viewsDaleFan7

They said in their statement they expect a new manager to be announced in the next couple of weeks. Can't see any other activity happening before then unless its players leaving.
End of season on 10:25 - May 9 with 2927 viewsturnthescrew

End of season on 09:46 - May 9 by DaleFan7

They said in their statement they expect a new manager to be announced in the next couple of weeks. Can't see any other activity happening before then unless its players leaving.

I suspect some have already gone by choice. Lloyd being one of them. Didn't even make the bench at Harrogate. Loanees will have gone back of course and then there's the ones we hope we don't see again. Lots of work ahead for whoever gets the gig.

Lots of statements to look forward to.
End of season on 10:32 - May 9 with 2909 viewsDaleiLama

End of season on 10:25 - May 9 by turnthescrew

I suspect some have already gone by choice. Lloyd being one of them. Didn't even make the bench at Harrogate. Loanees will have gone back of course and then there's the ones we hope we don't see again. Lots of work ahead for whoever gets the gig.

Lots of statements to look forward to.

Not saying Lloyd won't be gone, but tbf, he did have a reason for not making it to Harrogate.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

End of season on 10:53 - May 9 with 2844 viewsturnthescrew

End of season on 10:32 - May 9 by DaleiLama

Not saying Lloyd won't be gone, but tbf, he did have a reason for not making it to Harrogate.

Ah, hadn't seen that. Thank you. Hope remains
End of season on 11:06 - May 9 with 2785 viewsNorthernDale

I would offer Lloyd a 2 year contract in an effort to keep him, because he could be crucial next season.
End of season on 13:48 - May 9 with 2470 viewsbluevein64

End of season on 11:06 - May 9 by NorthernDale

I would offer Lloyd a 2 year contract in an effort to keep him, because he could be crucial next season.

Agree with your post Northern, I'd like to add, it would be criminal to retain John on top wages sitting on the bench offering zero and allowing Danny to go elsewhere because we can't afford to offer him a decent contract to entice him to stay, then again thats the Dale way of doing things!
End of season on 17:36 - May 9 with 2153 viewsYadHoDale

End of season on 13:48 - May 9 by bluevein64

Agree with your post Northern, I'd like to add, it would be criminal to retain John on top wages sitting on the bench offering zero and allowing Danny to go elsewhere because we can't afford to offer him a decent contract to entice him to stay, then again thats the Dale way of doing things!

Assuming he's still with us next season, why not try Cameron John in midfield? He's pretty mobile for a CB and big enough to provide a physical presence alongside the likes of Danny Lloyd and/or Liam Kelly. And he's not James Ball...
End of season on 08:18 - May 11 with 1623 viewsseasidedale

End of season on 17:36 - May 9 by YadHoDale

Assuming he's still with us next season, why not try Cameron John in midfield? He's pretty mobile for a CB and big enough to provide a physical presence alongside the likes of Danny Lloyd and/or Liam Kelly. And he's not James Ball...

Re the retained list for the 2nd year academy players, seeing that it was first year player who have been in the squad over past weeksI am wondering if we are going to offer any of the second year pro contracts, there seems to be some good prospects there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024