Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oscar Kelly 10:00 - Jul 12 with 1706 viewsClitheroeDale

It sounds as if Oscar Kelly played well last night. I would be interested to hear from anybody who went to the game, if they think he is ready for 1st team action physically?

Hope to see him start a few games.
Oscar Kelly on 11:10 - Jul 12 with 1530 viewsDareToCalvin

Going forward he had the confidence to get at defenders and took them on which is brilliant to see, and he deserved his assist for the second goal.

It was a really encouraging performance; there was just a couple of occasions (if I am being very harsh) where on the defensive side, his man got past him far too easily which led to a cross into the box.

However, that aside, a fantastic performance from a player so young, and he looks to be a real star of the future.
Oscar Kelly on 13:53 - Jul 12 with 1177 viewsBrierls

It's really difficult to say off the back of 45 mins against Radcliffe, but he certainly impressed me. Not just his ability on the ball, but he's clearly got a football brain and already making good decisions.

Lets not forget he only turned 16 in February this year. He's some talent. He didn't look out of place physically, I don't think. I wouldn't have any issue with him being given opportunity from the bench, especially if we're operating with a smaller squad.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2023 13:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024