Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 76 14:50 - Jul 13 with 3046 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 76 13th Jul 2023 14:46
Chaff, Luke, Mark, Dean and briefly Ryan reconvene after an almost year-long break to talk relegation out of the Football League, Jim McNulty's appointment as permanent manager and the club's upcoming debut season in the National League. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 76 on 18:09 - Jul 13 with 2939 viewsKnavesmireBob

A lovely surprise. The excitement made me clock off work early and spend a very enjoyable hour listening in the garden sunshine just now. Excellent new signing in Mark. Suitably enigmatic season opener from Ryan. Welcome back lads!
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 76 on 09:22 - Jul 14 with 2793 viewsmodelboydave

Agree.

Really good to have the boys back. In these uncertain times it was like putting on on old pair of slippers! Real surprise when it appeared on my podcast list. Hope the return will be permanent.

Good work lads.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 76 on 10:47 - Jul 14 with 2714 viewsAtThePeake

Thanks guys. Hoping to return to a semi-regular schedule as before.

Tangled up in blue.

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 76 on 11:32 - Jul 14 with 2664 viewsjudd

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 76 on 10:47 - Jul 14 by AtThePeake

You charlatans.

Duped us into providing a TOP DJ and support band for your final EVER cast which turned into a live demonstration of how Shameless would have been had it been a podcast, with your potty-mouthed drunken mutterings about absolutely nothing in particular.

Hang your hands in SHAME (8)

Poll: What is it to be then?

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 76 on 13:54 - Jul 14 with 2548 viewsmodelboydave

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 76 on 10:47 - Jul 14 by AtThePeake

lets hope so, the other two dale podcasts have slipped away, but its good to have the original and best one back.

Poll: Attention man united fans - who do you want to win the premier league?

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 76 on 21:35 - Jul 14 with 2388 viewsSaxonDale

Great listen as always. Brilliant to have it back.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 76 on 22:24 - Jul 14 with 2336 viewskrafty80

Delighted that this is back. Any chance that it could be uploaded via Google Podcasts as it was before the break? I can't see the new episode there.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 76 on 00:24 - Jul 15 with 2284 viewsAtThePeake

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 76 on 22:24 - Jul 14 by krafty80

Delighted that this is back. Any chance that it could be uploaded via Google Podcasts as it was before the break? I can't see the new episode there.

I'll have a look into this tomorrow mate.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 76 on 13:04 - Jul 15 with 2074 viewssomdale

Such a good listen, really missed it last year, though I bet you are glad you didn't do it, how depressing would that have been.
Anyways very happy to have you back.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 76 on 16:47 - Jul 16 with 1875 viewskrafty80

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast Episode 76 on 00:24 - Jul 15 by AtThePeake

I'll have a look into this tomorrow mate.

Seems to be there now, thanks for addressing this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024