Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Dale Programme Site.. 21:21 - Aug 18 with 2131 viewsdale1968

My New Dale Programme Site is now live and is in full update mode but it is a very long process so please keep checking it out .

http://www.rochdaleprogrammes.co.uk/index.php

The site is by a Fan for the Fans so any assistance with old programmes greatly appreciated. There are still 3000 ish images to upload so please bear with me.
Cheers

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

New Dale Programme Site.. on 22:38 - Aug 18 with 2035 viewspioneer

A real labour of love. Good luck with it.

I noticed there are two different Bradford City programmes appearing under 1962-3. One of them is 1961-2.
New Dale Programme Site.. on 23:06 - Aug 18 with 2009 viewsdale1968

New Dale Programme Site.. on 22:38 - Aug 18 by pioneer

A real labour of love. Good luck with it.

I noticed there are two different Bradford City programmes appearing under 1962-3. One of them is 1961-2.

Thanks pioneer I will change it.

New Dale Programme Site.. on 23:37 - Aug 18 with 1979 viewsD_Alien

That's a brilliant effort dale1968

One of the featured programmes is for the fixture v Wrexham on 27 December 1965 - my first Dale game. We won 6-0. Certainly brought back some memories, and i guess that's what it's all about

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

New Dale Programme Site.. on 00:12 - Aug 19 with 1953 views49thseason

New Dale Programme Site.. on 23:37 - Aug 18 by D_Alien

One of the featured programmes is for the fixture v Wrexham on 27 December 1965 - my first Dale game. We won 6-0. Certainly brought back some memories, and i guess that's what it's all about

Wasnt that the game where Jenkins laid out two defenders with one shot, it hit one in the face, the ball hit the bar and rebounded onto the back of the head of another defender. Both trainers were on the pitch and it seemed like ages before they started the game again.
New Dale Programme Site.. on 00:19 - Aug 19 with 1947 viewsD_Alien

New Dale Programme Site.. on 00:12 - Aug 19 by 49thseason

Wasnt that the game where Jenkins laid out two defenders with one shot, it hit one in the face, the ball hit the bar and rebounded onto the back of the head of another defender. Both trainers were on the pitch and it seemed like ages before they started the game again.

Can't say i recall that, but then i probably wouldn't have understood what was going on

One thing i do recall is Reg nearly breaking the net at the Sandy Lane end with a direct free kick

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

New Dale Programme Site.. on 01:03 - Aug 19 with 1930 viewspioneer

New Dale Programme Site.. on 00:19 - Aug 19 by D_Alien

Can't say i recall that, but then i probably wouldn't have understood what was going on

One thing i do recall is Reg nearly breaking the net at the Sandy Lane end with a direct free kick

Yes remember that well. Probably had more influence on me becoming a regular than anything else.
New Dale Programme Site.. on 07:33 - Aug 19 with 1847 viewsdale1968

New Dale Programme Site.. on 23:37 - Aug 18 by D_Alien

Thanks D_Alien that is what its all about bringing back those memories (Good or Bad). Despite the dross there has been many happy days as well as the bad.

New Dale Programme Site.. on 09:26 - Aug 20 with 1446 viewsmikehunt

New Dale Programme Site.. on 00:12 - Aug 19 by 49thseason

I seem to remember Reg did something similar during the Lancs Senior Cup Final game v. Oldham.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2023 9:27]

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024