Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hartlepool Match Thread 14:56 - Oct 28 with 14903 viewsChaffRAFC

First team as expected but how do you go from saying we might miss Devante Rodney all season to him then being on the bench the next game?

Just what the f*** is going on with him?

And there's nobody, in the world, can tell me that Afuye can offer more than Oscar Kelly who just can't make it onto the bench.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Hartlepool Match Thread on 05:50 - Oct 29 with 2594 viewsfrenzied

Hartlepool Match Thread on 17:06 - Oct 28 by 442Dale

Great result. To hold out will be good for them psychologically going forward.

6 wins, 6 draws, 6 defeats against a backdrop of such uncertainty raises McNulty’s stock.

6....6......6.?

Sounds ominous...or is omenous?..

I may need a drink preferably holy water maybe
Hartlepool Match Thread on 08:25 - Oct 29 with 2393 viewsseasidedale

Hartlepool Match Thread on 05:50 - Oct 29 by frenzied

6....6......6.?

6-6-6 right time Halloween
Hartlepool Match Thread on 09:08 - Oct 29 with 2291 viewsDalenet

Hartlepool Match Thread on 21:09 - Oct 28 by EllDale

A Fylde team suddenly galvanised for some reason this week.
Wins against Oldham and Gateshead, seven goals scored, none conceded.
It’s a crazy league where form is concerned, Chesterfield excepted.

Chris Beech has been acting manager for their last 4 games...not lost whilst he's been in charge. Good luck to him.
Hartlepool Match Thread on 10:24 - Oct 29 with 2128 viewsdawlishdale

A very valuable 3 points yesterday with an excellent first half performance by all accounts. Sadly, we reverted to type in the second half, allowing them numerous chances to score. Keohane just seems to have a knack for being in the right place when he pushes forward. And playing with 2 wide players really stretches opposition teams. Hope Hayes can stay longer; he has been very good so far.
Hartlepool Match Thread on 12:24 - Oct 29 with 1917 viewsjonahwhereru

Our recent efforts were worthy of a win and we finally get one. The timing of it is excellent with the weight lifted from the players ahead of a break.
Mixing it up between pass and move and going direct is working for us. Moulden has been excellent at the long ball stuff, as has Nevett. Thought Clayton would be a bigger miss than he has been.Think Gilmour deserves some credit for that.
I just wonder if they have had to ease back at little on the fitness training with there being so many injuries. You cannot push them as hard if you are concerned that knocks will turn into missed matches. That said Jes is so muscular playing as a winger he will always struggle to last 90 minutes, let alone 110. We were definitely finishing some games stronger earlier in the season.
I still wish we were in the EFL of course, but the National League has given me more enjoyment than any of the recent seasons.
UTD
Hartlepool Match Thread on 13:03 - Oct 29 with 1803 views49thseason

Hartlepool Match Thread on 12:24 - Oct 29 by jonahwhereru

Our recent efforts were worthy of a win and we finally get one. The timing of it is excellent with the weight lifted from the players ahead of a break.
Mixing it up between pass and move and going direct is working for us. Moulden has been excellent at the long ball stuff, as has Nevett. Thought Clayton would be a bigger miss than he has been.Think Gilmour deserves some credit for that.
I just wonder if they have had to ease back at little on the fitness training with there being so many injuries. You cannot push them as hard if you are concerned that knocks will turn into missed matches. That said Jes is so muscular playing as a winger he will always struggle to last 90 minutes, let alone 110. We were definitely finishing some games stronger earlier in the season.
I still wish we were in the EFL of course, but the National League has given me more enjoyment than any of the recent seasons.
UTD

The fitness thing is interesting, I wondered earlier if we had an early season advantage thanks to a pre-season at Platt Lane and its excellent facilities. Teams without that sort of facility may not have been as fit at the start of the season, but by the time we are 7 or 8 matches into the season were quickly coming up to full fitness by simply playing more games, especially will all the added time.
Hartlepool Match Thread on 15:08 - Oct 30 with 1292 viewsArthurDaley

Hartlepool Match Thread on 05:50 - Oct 29 by frenzied

6....6......6.?

666 Iron Maiden number of the beast

A large VAT Dave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024