Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away Attendance Today 22:59 - Dec 23 with 1989 viewsmikehunt

Given as 1348. What a good showing.
I was a bit late getting in and they were talking about closing the turnstile because capacity had been reached.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Away Attendance Today on 23:16 - Dec 23 with 1934 viewsR17ALE

Given the amount of people who cheered in the Main Stand when our goals went in, there were easily over 1400 Daleys there. Blokes on their sponsor's balcony were going bonkers when we equalised. I've never seen any of them before, anywhere, so they might have been fakes.

Interesting to listen to rugby talk in the home stands. Most folk know I think rugby is a shit sport watched by shit people, but the narrative spun by their locals was that Fiji had been denied a Spotland International by our Board. I put them straight, but shit rugby people don't change no matter which county they are from.

Still, a good football turnout, better than anything shit rugby could muster.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2023 23:19]

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Away Attendance Today on 11:41 - Dec 24 with 1468 viewsmikehunt

Nurse!! Raz is off on one again. Fetch his tablets. 😀

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Away Attendance Today on 11:42 - Dec 24 with 1465 viewspioneer

Away Attendance Today on 23:16 - Dec 23 by R17ALE

Given the amount of people who cheered in the Main Stand when our goals went in, there were easily over 1400 Daleys there. Blokes on their sponsor's balcony were going bonkers when we equalised. I've never seen any of them before, anywhere, so they might have been fakes.

Interesting to listen to rugby talk in the home stands. Most folk know I think rugby is a shit sport watched by shit people, but the narrative spun by their locals was that Fiji had been denied a Spotland International by our Board. I put them straight, but shit rugby people don't change no matter which county they are from.

Still, a good football turnout, better than anything shit rugby could muster.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2023 23:19]

What a charming post. Obviously the christmas spirit started early for you.

Enjoy the rest of the holidays.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024