Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Altrincham Away 08:17 - Jan 22 with 9491 viewsDaleDamo

First time to Altrincham tomorrow.
Wheres gonna be best for pre match pint?
Also what do you think away attendance will be?
Altrincham Away on 18:53 - Jan 24 with 2188 viewsMass_Debater

Altrincham Away on 08:13 - Jan 24 by Plattyswrinklynuts

& this is what gets my goat.
GMP can accommodate Prem games, even city v united derbies at seemingly any time to suit the whims of tv but apparently can’t manage to police a dale v owdum game at 3pm!!

Maybe a proportion of fans at the bigger games don't act like complete morons.
Altrincham Away on 19:36 - Jan 24 with 2078 viewsTVOS1907

Altrincham Away on 18:34 - Jan 24 by Nigeriamark

Absolutely. It will be the equivalent of 1 section at old Trafford with 90%+ having no intention of causing any bother. A Saturday game v another Tuesday evening ensures a better crowd & atmosphere. No reason this can’t go ahead.

EDIT: Unless they put the Barnet game there instead !!!!

Edit the Edit. No the Barnet game isn’t on then, my error. No reason the Altie game can’t go ahead
[Post edited 24 Jan 18:39]

The Barnet game was originally on 10th February, until they reached the fifth round of the FA Trophy, which is why we've currently got a free Saturday then....

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Altrincham Away on 21:08 - Jan 24 with 1897 viewsNorthernDale

Altrincham Away on 22:13 - Jan 23 by leedsdale

Mitchell last played on November 23rd and he was out for 8 weeks, so there is a chance he will be involved on Saturday

I may be wrong, it can't be many weeks before Nevett, Mitchell, Rodney and Clayton are all back, because they are seemed to get injured around the same time and McNulty indicated that they would all be out for a similar period.
Altrincham Away on 21:47 - Jan 24 with 1825 views442Dale

Altrincham Away on 21:08 - Jan 24 by NorthernDale

I may be wrong, it can't be many weeks before Nevett, Mitchell, Rodney and Clayton are all back, because they are seemed to get injured around the same time and McNulty indicated that they would all be out for a similar period.

Clayton out for ten weeks from the middle of December.
Nevett out for eight weeks after getting injured on Boxing Day.

So middle/end of Feb for those two.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Altrincham Away on 21:54 - Jan 24 with 1804 viewsD_Alien

A penalty at 90+8 for Boreham Wood made it 4-4 and prevents Eastleigh from beating them. Although Eastleigh couldn't quite have overtaken us if they'd won, it's still another outcome that favours us

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Altrincham Away on 22:38 - Jan 24 with 1712 viewsTVOS1907

Altrincham Away on 21:54 - Jan 24 by D_Alien

A penalty at 90+8 for Boreham Wood made it 4-4 and prevents Eastleigh from beating them. Although Eastleigh couldn't quite have overtaken us if they'd won, it's still another outcome that favours us

Remarkably, Eastleigh have had two 4-4 draws since the turn of the year and also played out a 5-3 at Aldershot just prior to Christmas!

Altrincham Away on 11:18 - Jan 25 with 1457 viewsCockneyDale

Altrincham Away on 22:38 - Jan 24 by TVOS1907

Remarkably, Eastleigh have had two 4-4 draws since the turn of the year and also played out a 5-3 at Aldershot just prior to Christmas!

Anyone else at the game when we scored 4 away at Aldershot and still lost 6-4?

EDIT - April 1983. God, I feel old.
[Post edited 25 Jan 14:55]
Altrincham Away on 13:53 - Jan 25 with 1301 viewsBigKindo

Altrincham Away on 19:36 - Jan 24 by TVOS1907

The Barnet game was originally on 10th February, until they reached the fifth round of the FA Trophy, which is why we've currently got a free Saturday then....

As it was a scheduled live game on TNT won't it remain a future TNT live game on a Tuesday night unless they re-schedule for an as yet 'unfilled' Saturday teatime kick-off?
Login to get fewer ads

Altrincham Away on 14:37 - Jan 25 with 1238 viewsTVOS1907

Altrincham Away on 13:53 - Jan 25 by BigKindo

As it was a scheduled live game on TNT won't it remain a future TNT live game on a Tuesday night unless they re-schedule for an as yet 'unfilled' Saturday teatime kick-off?

Not necessarily.

Altrincham Away on 16:55 - Jan 27 with 897 viewsEllDale

Altrincham Away on 22:38 - Jan 24 by TVOS1907

They’ve conceded another four today at Altrincham but without reply!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024