Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aldershot Match.. 15:08 - Jan 27 with 8381 viewsdale1968

1-0 Down after 6 Mins..

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Aldershot Match.. on 10:35 - Jan 28 with 2524 viewsTVOS1907

Aldershot Match.. on 23:21 - Jan 27 by Yorkshire_Dale

"We was n't able to be what we want to be" .(Greg)....... also thinks the score flattered us.

Oh Dear, is there any hope?

Despite everything affecting the club and the manager, we're still ninth in the league, one win from re-entering the play-off places. I know that won't suit your narrative, but those are the facts.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Aldershot Match.. on 10:54 - Jan 28 with 2474 viewsEllDale

And with the likes of Clayton, Mitchell and Nevett still to come back.
Oh, and Rodney too.
Aldershot Match.. on 11:16 - Jan 28 with 2399 viewsTVOS1907

Aldershot Match.. on 16:50 - Jan 27 by Yorkshire_Dale

Yep, so much for the Winter Break and shapeshifting, we don't travel well.

What shape-shifting?

We had one new outfield player yesterday since the last game.

Aldershot Match.. on 11:42 - Jan 28 with 2343 viewsjonahwhereru

I was disappointed in a natural rather than a critical way that only Jes had recovered sufficiently from his injury to get a seat on the bench. I was at Borehamwood when John did his hamstring and he pulled up very sharply. So I think Devente’s must be equally bad if not worse as he as been out just as long it seems.
Having played so few games since the turn of the year and some key player recovering from injury I am just hope we soon hit the sweet spot of a full squad to chose from. At least Hendo has had some time off. He has been asked to shoulder a lot since Mitchell got injured. He is used to it at this club mind.
Don’t doubt we will improve after this return to action and yes I think the play offs are still a strong possibility..
Aldershot Match.. on 12:10 - Jan 28 with 2270 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Aldershot Match.. on 11:16 - Jan 28 by TVOS1907

What shape-shifting?

We had one new outfield player yesterday since the last game.

...and a rookie GK, but keep on ticking lad.
Aldershot Match.. on 13:02 - Jan 28 with 2136 viewsTVOS1907

Aldershot Match.. on 12:10 - Jan 28 by Yorkshire_Dale

...and a rookie GK, but keep on ticking lad.

Whom we had no choice over bringing in (and who had no chance with the goals and also made some decent saves).

So again, what shape-shifting?

Aldershot Match.. on 13:39 - Jan 28 with 2060 viewsRAFCBLUE

Jim didn’t seem too upset at losing yesterday and if Gateshead win their game in hand we are five points off the playoffs.

We’ve now three home games before our next away game at Chesterfield. All must win.

We’ll struggle to make the playoffs if the points gap after that Chesterfield game is more than 5 IMO.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Aldershot Match.. on 15:30 - Jan 28 with 1844 viewsTVOS1907

Aldershot Match.. on 13:39 - Jan 28 by RAFCBLUE

Jim didn’t seem too upset at losing yesterday and if Gateshead win their game in hand we are five points off the playoffs.

We’ve now three home games before our next away game at Chesterfield. All must win.

We’ll struggle to make the playoffs if the points gap after that Chesterfield game is more than 5 IMO.

Not sure how you work that out about Jim from his interview yesterday.

Actually, I am....

Anyway, IF we're posting conditionally, IF, we win on Saturday and IF Gatehshead lose at Southend, then The Heed's game in hand won't take them above us.

Edit: we also haven't got three home games before we play Chesterfield. We have Altrincham away on 10th February.
[Post edited 28 Jan 15:48]

Login to get fewer ads

Aldershot Match.. on 14:23 - Jan 29 with 1218 viewswheniwasyourage

Aldershot Match.. on 15:30 - Jan 28 by TVOS1907

Actually, I am....

Anyway, IF we're posting conditionally, IF, we win on Saturday and IF Gatehshead lose at Southend, then The Heed's game in hand won't take them above us.

Edit: we also haven't got three home games before we play Chesterfield. We have Altrincham away on 10th February.

Hello TVOS... you seem to argue with a lot of people .... does you wife not let you out much?
Aldershot Match.. on 14:31 - Jan 29 with 1201 viewsTVOS1907

Aldershot Match.. on 14:23 - Jan 29 by wheniwasyourage

Hello TVOS... you seem to argue with a lot of people .... does you wife not let you out much?

No, but thanks for asking.

Aldershot Match.. on 19:01 - Jan 29 with 960 viewsbluevein64

Aldershot Match.. on 15:30 - Jan 28 by TVOS1907

Actually, I am....

Hi TVOS1907 - following on from whenIwasyourage's comment, you do seem to be lurking in the shadows of this forum waiting to pounce upon any unsuspecting poster who might make a simple stats or facts mistake, just sayin like!
Aldershot Match.. on 20:00 - Jan 29 with 845 viewsTVOS1907

Aldershot Match.. on 19:01 - Jan 29 by bluevein64

Hi TVOS1907 - following on from whenIwasyourage's comment, you do seem to be lurking in the shadows of this forum waiting to pounce upon any unsuspecting poster who might make a simple stats or facts mistake, just sayin like!

Cheers.

Not sure the person to whom I replied is unsuspecting, tbf. In fact, he's entirely the opposite.

Ho Ho Ho at the upvotes.
[Post edited 29 Jan 22:14]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024