Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matthew Southall 20:05 - Mar 1 with 5678 viewskel

But of a random request, but does anybody who had contact with him during the hostile takeover nonsense have an email address for him? I have some information he may find interesting.
Matthew Southall on 20:18 - Mar 1 with 5599 viewsjudd

B@ldtw@t@bankrupt.con

Poll: What is it to be then?

Matthew Southall on 22:35 - Mar 1 with 5295 viewsEllDale

If all else fails I think his father in law James McManus still posts on Twitter mainly about Manchester City.
Matthew Southall on 18:52 - Mar 2 with 4848 viewsDorkingDale

Do not go near that money grabbing arsehole - he will have you over at the first opportunity.
Matthew Southall on 20:27 - Mar 2 with 4703 viewskel

Matthew Southall on 18:52 - Mar 2 by DorkingDale

Do not go near that money grabbing arsehole - he will have you over at the first opportunity.

It’s not me he’ll be having over…
Matthew Southall on 19:14 - Mar 20 with 3777 viewskel

Bump
Matthew Southall on 00:02 - Mar 21 with 3261 viewsSandyman

Matthew Southall on 19:14 - Mar 20 by kel

Bump

Astonishing none of his many nom de plume's are absent from this thread.
Matthew Southall on 09:05 - Mar 21 with 2913 viewskel

Matthew Southall on 22:35 - Mar 1 by EllDale

If all else fails I think his father in law James McManus still posts on Twitter mainly about Manchester City.

Cheers. That worked a treat.
Matthew Southall on 21:57 - Mar 21 with 2377 viewsdiplodocus

Matthew Southall on 09:05 - Mar 21 by kel

Cheers. That worked a treat.

with past interests in Brum, villa, and charlton; and his apparent purchase of 25% of us in 2021. WHY THE INTEREST NOW, and what info would interest him now Holmes.
Login to get fewer ads

Matthew Southall on 00:10 - Mar 22 with 2197 viewsSandyman

Matthew Southall on 21:57 - Mar 21 by diplodocus

with past interests in Brum, villa, and charlton; and his apparent purchase of 25% of us in 2021. WHY THE INTEREST NOW, and what info would interest him now Holmes.

Southall never owned a single share in RAFC, never mind 25%. He was invited in by an Alexander Jarvis viz a viz "a deal that went wrong". The rest is a matter of historical record. Southall was eventually declared bankrupt.

As long as kel has achieved his aim, that'll do.
Matthew Southall on 00:27 - Mar 22 with 2172 viewskel

Matthew Southall on 21:57 - Mar 21 by diplodocus

There’s always been “an interest”, Watson , feel free to check my posts from around the time of the attempted takeover.

The recent interest is due to a matter which I may or may not choose to share in the future. Hope that helps.
Matthew Southall on 01:18 - Mar 22 with 2141 viewsDorkingDale

Matthew Southall on 00:27 - Mar 22 by kel

There’s always been “an interest”, Watson , feel free to check my posts from around the time of the attempted takeover.

The recent interest is due to a matter which I may or may not choose to share in the future. Hope that helps.

Builders?
Matthew Southall on 06:18 - Mar 22 with 2015 viewsDaleiLama

Matthew Southall on 01:18 - Mar 22 by DorkingDale

Builders?

Bum?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Matthew Southall on 06:24 - Mar 22 with 2012 viewskel

Matthew Southall on 01:18 - Mar 22 by DorkingDale

Builders?

In a roundabout way, yes, but not the builders you’re thinking of.

In the words of another poster on here - “they know”
[Post edited 22 Mar 6:25]
Matthew Southall on 16:11 - Mar 22 with 1507 viewsdiplodocus

Matthew Southall on 00:10 - Mar 22 by Sandyman

Southall never owned a single share in RAFC, never mind 25%. He was invited in by an Alexander Jarvis viz a viz "a deal that went wrong". The rest is a matter of historical record. Southall was eventually declared bankrupt.

As long as kel has achieved his aim, that'll do.

Just been catching up on Jarvis and what an interesting character he seems to be. A fantasist, yes, but a very interesting one. don't suppose fans of Hull will agree, but i reckon that all floodlit games for the next five years could be run off this mans ego. but i must be careful of what i say as he has friends in china; thats the country, not pottery.
Matthew Southall on 16:30 - Mar 22 with 1464 viewskel

Matthew Southall on 16:11 - Mar 22 by diplodocus

Just been catching up on Jarvis and what an interesting character he seems to be. A fantasist, yes, but a very interesting one. don't suppose fans of Hull will agree, but i reckon that all floodlit games for the next five years could be run off this mans ego. but i must be careful of what i say as he has friends in china; thats the country, not pottery.

So you know all about Southall’s involvement in the failed takeover but Jarvis is new to you?

Interesting
Matthew Southall on 18:33 - Mar 22 with 1258 viewsTomRAFC

Matthew Southall on 00:27 - Mar 22 by kel

Bloody tease...

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Matthew Southall on 20:34 - Mar 22 with 1022 viewsdiplodocus

Matthew Southall on 16:30 - Mar 22 by kel

So you know all about Southall’s involvement in the failed takeover but Jarvis is new to you?

Interesting

Yep, only found out about him by googling his interest in Hull fc and so called Chinese backers. the info is from 2018 or thereabouts. thats all i know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024