Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shoehorn playing The Ratcliffe Monday 1st April 11:26 - Mar 25 with 2260 viewsDaleBars

Monday 1st April
⚽️ Rochdale AFC v Hartlepool United.

🎵🎤 If you like Oasis, Blur, Status Quo, Arctic Monkeys, Foo Fighters and many more.

OfficialShoehorn are playing live in The Ratcliffe Bar.

2 live sets 1:30-2:30 & 5:15-6:15

PLEASE NOTE: It is free entry before and after the match but if you wish to stay after 3pm a match ticket will be required. https://www.rafcshop.co.uk/tickets/match-day-tickets?ftredirect=1

🏆🥇 Manchester battle of the bands winners 2024

Please come and support the lads and get the place rocking. 🤘🤘

[Post edited 25 Mar 12:24]

Poll: Would you watch a live stream against Southend in Ratcliffe kick off 12:30

Shoehorn playing The Ratcliffe Monday 1st April on 13:59 - Mar 25 with 1945 viewsD_Alien

Thanks for confirming the club will be continuing as a going concern into the final month of the season, and paying those contracted to it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Shoehorn playing The Ratcliffe Monday 1st April on 10:21 - Mar 30 with 1432 viewsDaleBars

[Post edited 30 Mar 16:17]

Poll: Would you watch a live stream against Southend in Ratcliffe kick off 12:30

Shoehorn playing The Ratcliffe Monday 1st April on 15:22 - Apr 1 with 1178 viewsDaleBars

Hi Everyone,

Shoehorn will be back on at full time 5:15-6:15. Free entry.

Shoehorn playing The Ratcliffe Monday 1st April on 12:12 - Apr 2 with 870 viewsDale_4_Life

Better musicians than footballers if the half time bin challenge is anything to go by
Shoehorn playing The Ratcliffe Monday 1st April on 12:37 - Apr 2 with 817 views49thseason

Shoehorn playing The Ratcliffe Monday 1st April on 12:12 - Apr 2 by Dale_4_Life

Better musicians than footballers if the half time bin challenge is anything to go by

A half time "entertainment" of such interest that yesterday it took place in a corner of the ground just about as far away from any supporters as it was possible to be. This "entertainment" has only ever happened in two corners of the ground at the Pearl Street end. As a Sandy laner, I have absolutely no idea what goes on, I cant see it, I cant hear it and its not on the big screen... maybe I am just fortunate? I'm not sure the "bin" company will be so thrilled though.. whoever they are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024