Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're doooomed 16:32 - Jan 14 with 1621 viewsborodale4

Says it all i think......new man needed to take training on Monday. Sorry Mr Beech your just not up to it. Thanks for the effort.
We're doooomed on 16:34 - Jan 14 with 1603 viewsrich_dale

Dunphy has a busy evening and Sunday ahead of him. Doesn't seem like the team want to play for Beech, or that Beech has any idea about tactics.
We're doooomed on 16:36 - Jan 14 with 1585 viewsborodale4

We're doooomed on 16:34 - Jan 14 by rich_dale

Dunphy has a busy evening and Sunday ahead of him. Doesn't seem like the team want to play for Beech, or that Beech has any idea about tactics.

This is another clueless performance, with what we are led to believe (and seen in the past) some half decent players.
We're doooomed on 17:01 - Jan 14 with 1526 viewselectricblue

So...where do Dale go from here then?
Or who do Dale turn to?

Whispers stay that O'Driscol says stick it..
So whos on the list?.

Ive actually resigned to the fact that its league two football 2012/13..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

We're doooomed on 17:04 - Jan 14 with 1497 viewsborodale4

We're doooomed on 17:01 - Jan 14 by electricblue

So...where do Dale go from here then?
Or who do Dale turn to?

Whispers stay that O'Driscol says stick it..
So whos on the list?.

Ive actually resigned to the fact that its league two football 2012/13..

John Coleman, worth a try in my opinion. Has done a remarkable job at Accy. For me put no pressure on him to survive this season (big bonus for him if we do) but then a long term plan to build again. Lets face it all Hilly's good work, like the man himself his history and we have to start again.
We're doooomed on 17:06 - Jan 14 with 1477 viewssandylaner1

We're doooomed on 17:04 - Jan 14 by borodale4

John Coleman, worth a try in my opinion. Has done a remarkable job at Accy. For me put no pressure on him to survive this season (big bonus for him if we do) but then a long term plan to build again. Lets face it all Hilly's good work, like the man himself his history and we have to start again.

beech as always been the 'cheap' option

doubt we would be willing to cough up compo money to accy, please CD prove me wrong but it just won't happen.

not sure he'd join us now anyway, at the start of the season yes, but now... not a chance
We're doooomed on 17:10 - Jan 14 with 1451 viewselectricblue

We're doooomed on 17:04 - Jan 14 by borodale4

Coleman?
Not for me.

Might be Andy Ritchie.

Whoever it is he needs to start 9am sharp on monday..

Thanks for trying Chris much appreciated..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

We're doooomed on 17:10 - Jan 14 with 1448 viewsborodale4

We're doooomed on 17:06 - Jan 14 by sandylaner1

beech as always been the 'cheap' option

doubt we would be willing to cough up compo money to accy, please CD prove me wrong but it just won't happen.

not sure he'd join us now anyway, at the start of the season yes, but now... not a chance

Not too sure myself. No matter how poorly we play we will always have the potential to go further than Accy. Higher attendance, safer finances etc. He might feel he has taken them as far as he can and fancy he new challenge.....then again he might like his cushy number and stay..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024