Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
play offs 11:33 - Apr 29 with 1844 viewscy74

I know not all have been finalised yet but some start this week

Who are the winners going to be?

Champ - Brum, Blackpool, West Ham, Cardiff
L1
L2
Conf - York, Mansfield, Wrexham, Luton

I'm going with Mansfield and Cardiff of the two which are decided
play offs on 11:34 - Apr 29 with 1840 viewsSpike

Obv don't know who will win, but would like Blackpool and York :)
play offs on 12:45 - Apr 29 with 1780 viewsAtThePeake

The way Mansfield have finished the season, York will have their work cut out getting to the final unfortunately. My money is on The Stags to make their return to the football league.

Championship is a close one. Got a feeling about Blackpool. I don't think any of the four are particularly strong teams though. Think the quality of the 3 teams going up is nothing on the 3 teams who went up last year.

Tangled up in blue.

play offs on 13:56 - Apr 29 with 1738 viewsYadHoDale

Championship. Birmingham. Particularly amusing if Villa's late bid for relegation comes off. Don't mind if Blackpool make it back. No interest in Cardiff & hope West Ham are playing Daggers in a couple of years.

Conference. York, preferably. Can tolerate Mansfield. Wrectum and Luton can stay where they are.

Of the others.

L1 - Hudders or Carlisle please. Blunts or Wendies tolerable. Notts and Franchise a nono.

L2. Torquay are personal favoirites, but its a good away trip. Sarfend and Chelts fairly inoffensive. NOT Crookley or Rotherfield.
play offs on 14:05 - Apr 29 with 1722 viewsSalwaDale

Would like:

Champ - Blackpool
League 1 - Carlisle
League 2 - Sarfend
Conf - Wrexham

Predictions:
Champ - West Ham
League 1 - Which ever Sheffield team doesn't go up automatically
League 2 - Sarfend
Conf - Mansfield

TBBT

play offs on 14:29 - Apr 29 with 1692 viewssandylaner1

play offs on 13:56 - Apr 29 by YadHoDale

Championship. Birmingham. Particularly amusing if Villa's late bid for relegation comes off. Don't mind if Blackpool make it back. No interest in Cardiff & hope West Ham are playing Daggers in a couple of years.

Conference. York, preferably. Can tolerate Mansfield. Wrectum and Luton can stay where they are.

Of the others.

L1 - Hudders or Carlisle please. Blunts or Wendies tolerable. Notts and Franchise a nono.

L2. Torquay are personal favoirites, but its a good away trip. Sarfend and Chelts fairly inoffensive. NOT Crookley or Rotherfield.

this
play offs on 14:39 - Apr 29 with 1675 viewsShun

I'd love York to come up from the BSP. Failing that, Wrecsum, purely so I get to see Future City in all its glory again.
play offs on 14:52 - Apr 29 with 1663 viewsDickydaler

I'd like to see Blackpool back in the Premiership, if only to listen to Holloways entertaining interviews. Even though West Ham look the strongest I don't think they've got the fight to go up via the play offs.
Stevenage to go up to the championship, just to get one over on the 'big' clubs.
Southend into League one, if they don't go up automatically, and it would be good to have York back into League 2. A good away trip.
play offs on 15:18 - Apr 29 with 1637 viewsfrenzied

i know its another league but how did FCUM end up in play offs when they came 6th?

did Northwich who came 2nd get kcked out for some reason ?...i see its FCUM verses Bradford park ave in final...good to see Chester getting promoted
Login to get fewer ads

play offs on 15:24 - Apr 29 with 1631 viewssandylaner1

play offs on 15:18 - Apr 29 by frenzied

i know its another league but how did FCUM end up in play offs when they came 6th?

did Northwich who came 2nd get kcked out for some reason ?...i see its FCUM verses Bradford park ave in final...good to see Chester getting promoted

northwich asked to be moved to the league below which has been allowed so that made a space in the playoffs and FCUM took it.

chester have been getting gates of 2 to 5 thousand they will be back in the football league soon

some of the wages these non league sides play is ridiculous
play offs on 15:36 - Apr 29 with 1610 viewsfrenzied

play offs on 15:24 - Apr 29 by sandylaner1

northwich asked to be moved to the league below which has been allowed so that made a space in the playoffs and FCUM took it.

chester have been getting gates of 2 to 5 thousand they will be back in the football league soon

was that demotion for financial reasons..cant think of a team ever asking to drop a league before ?
play offs on 15:50 - Apr 29 with 1595 viewssandylaner1

play offs on 15:36 - Apr 29 by frenzied

was that demotion for financial reasons..cant think of a team ever asking to drop a league before ?

yes i think so, they are the second team in that league to ask for a demotion this season

its also common in the leagues below the northern prem

these clubs are operating with huge loses but are kept going but the owner or benefactor
play offs on 16:41 - Apr 29 with 1561 viewsSalwaDale

play offs on 15:24 - Apr 29 by sandylaner1

Are you certain of that? As far as I'm aware they were kicked out of the evo-stick leagues and banished from the playoffs. On appeal they were then only demoted one division for next season. Can't see why they'd appeal if they'd requested.

TBBT

play offs on 16:52 - Apr 29 with 1545 viewsAtThePeake

For those interested, FC won their first leg 2-0 away at Chorley yesterday, so look likely to meet Bradford PA in the final, who won their first leg 5-0.

FC United are essentially a game away from playing Darlington in a league match next season.

Tangled up in blue.

play offs on 16:53 - Apr 29 with 1540 viewsSalwaDale

play offs on 16:52 - Apr 29 by AtThePeake

For those interested, FC won their first leg 2-0 away at Chorley yesterday, so look likely to meet Bradford PA in the final, who won their first leg 5-0.

FC United are essentially a game away from playing Darlington in a league match next season.

Not really a first leg, Evo-Stik playoffs are one-legged games played at the home of the team who finished highest. Final is next Saturday at BPA.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

TBBT

play offs on 17:01 - Apr 29 with 1519 viewsAtThePeake

play offs on 16:53 - Apr 29 by SalwaDale

Not really a first leg, Evo-Stik playoffs are one-legged games played at the home of the team who finished highest. Final is next Saturday at BPA.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Ah, you learn something new every day. Just presumed they were done in the same way.

Didn't FC lose their semi at BPA last season?

Hope they do it personally, got a few FC supporting mates and Darlo away would only be down the road.

Tangled up in blue.

play offs on 17:02 - Apr 29 with 1518 viewsYadHoDale

I hope Park Avenue win. Would love to see them play Bratfud Citeh in a league game some time.
play offs on 17:07 - Apr 29 with 1511 viewsSalwaDale

play offs on 17:02 - Apr 29 by YadHoDale

I hope Park Avenue win. Would love to see them play Bratfud Citeh in a league game some time.

Chorley pretty much outclassed BPA the week before the semis and by all accounts FCUM were significantly better than Chroley yesterday, but who knows.

TBBT

play offs on 19:19 - Apr 29 with 1461 viewssandylaner1

play offs on 16:41 - Apr 29 by SalwaDale

Are you certain of that? As far as I'm aware they were kicked out of the evo-stick leagues and banished from the playoffs. On appeal they were then only demoted one division for next season. Can't see why they'd appeal if they'd requested.

not really lulz

I only heard they had been demoted a league,was unaware of the backstory behind it.

the one leg playoff system is tough, the highest placed team has the right to stage the final at there ground too.

i'm involved with garforth town who went out of the playoff's in northern premier one on penalties after dominating the game, very harsh way to end the season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024