Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town 09:58 - Sep 27 with 6000 viewsBanned4ever

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/sep/27/rochdale-police-sex-abuse-girls

NHS team made 83 referrals to borough council in town harbouring gang of nine finally jailed over child sex ring
Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 10:13 - Sep 27 with 4550 viewsSuddenLad

No surprises there - social workers being found to be incompetent ? Tell us something we DON'T know.

Same town where the Social Services ('SS') systematically snatched children from their homes and families after totally unfounded allegations of 'satanic abuse' were made. Apologies followed years later - but far too late to repair the damage caused to family units and reputations.

CPS refusing, repeatedly, to take on cases where there was overwhelming evidence submitted to them.

Being scared of 'racial repercussions and allegations' should NEVER preclude any organisation from taking action nor any individual from being brought to justice.

Spineless leadership and ineffective 'Politically Correct' policies do no-one a service and only allow these vile individuals to continue their depraved behaviour.

Hopefully, heads will roll.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 10:38 - Sep 27 with 4527 viewsSandyman

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 10:13 - Sep 27 by SuddenLad

No surprises there - social workers being found to be incompetent ? Tell us something we DON'T know.

Same town where the Social Services ('SS') systematically snatched children from their homes and families after totally unfounded allegations of 'satanic abuse' were made. Apologies followed years later - but far too late to repair the damage caused to family units and reputations.

CPS refusing, repeatedly, to take on cases where there was overwhelming evidence submitted to them.

Being scared of 'racial repercussions and allegations' should NEVER preclude any organisation from taking action nor any individual from being brought to justice.

Spineless leadership and ineffective 'Politically Correct' policies do no-one a service and only allow these vile individuals to continue their depraved behaviour.

Spot on SuddenLad. A disgraceful scenario, which appears to have been going on in other towns too. P C gone mad has allowed such vile exploitation to continue.

Rochdale MBC's Chief Exec was on Radio 4 this morning. Although he wasn't around at the time all these failings happened, he did squirm and wriggle under John Humphrys' interrogation about wether the social workers responsible were still employed to do the same job by RMBC. He hid behind an 'investigation' that he couldn't comment on. Mind you, the Police and other agencies have been equally culpable in the scandal in our area.

At least the scum that carried out these crimes are in jail now.
Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 10:38 - Sep 27 with 4525 viewsnordenblue

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 10:13 - Sep 27 by SuddenLad

Steady on lets just brush everything under the carpet so not to upset anyone!! The council of our once great town has been running the area into the ground for years and cover ups are an everyday job for many of these parasites, how many of them are still in employment beggars belief.Totally corrupt from top to bottom and have been for decades,the millions of pounds accepted to infiltrate the town with the 100s that are unemplayable was a belting move by any standard which now sees the area with a shockingly high benefit culture many of whom would struggle to spell work.Im pleased that my only connection with the area now is my trips to and from Spotland.Rant over!!:)
Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 10:51 - Sep 27 with 4512 viewsBanned4ever

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 10:38 - Sep 27 by nordenblue

Steady on lets just brush everything under the carpet so not to upset anyone!! The council of our once great town has been running the area into the ground for years and cover ups are an everyday job for many of these parasites, how many of them are still in employment beggars belief.Totally corrupt from top to bottom and have been for decades,the millions of pounds accepted to infiltrate the town with the 100s that are unemplayable was a belting move by any standard which now sees the area with a shockingly high benefit culture many of whom would struggle to spell work.Im pleased that my only connection with the area now is my trips to and from Spotland.Rant over!!:)

I agree with all the comment above .But if there one thing that can be seen has good from all this mess is the report seems open and asked a lot of questions that needed answering .
I dont know if it was P.C or the race aspects that denied these poor girls justice for so long.
But what comes across to me is the police and c.p.s dint seem to believe or want to believe the young girls whether thats because of there upbringing I dont know .

But thats the crux of the matter has far Im concerned
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 11:40 - Sep 27 with 4484 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I hope the one's who let it slip through there hands are sacked with immediate effect and i would gladly welcome segregation to rochdale if it protects the young one's from monsters like them who got away with what they did for years

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 11:50 - Sep 27 with 4467 viewsjudd

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 11:40 - Sep 27 by DaleAwaydayBot

I hope the one's who let it slip through there hands are sacked with immediate effect and i would gladly welcome segregation to rochdale if it protects the young one's from monsters like them who got away with what they did for years

Peddling of filth and smut is despicable.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 11:52 - Sep 27 with 4463 viewschuckleberry

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 11:40 - Sep 27 by DaleAwaydayBot

Segregation?!! What about this case in which the perpetrators are mainly white?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2173300/Paedophile-gang-guilty-targeting

Oddly, this didn't receive as much media publicity.
Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 11:52 - Sep 27 with 4461 viewsSuddenLad

Are you colour blind or something ?

These vile, perverted and depraved pederasts and paedophiles exist in all cultures, all races and all echelons of society - everywhere. They are not exclusive to this town or this country.

Quite frankly, segregation is a crackpot idea.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 11:55 - Sep 27 with 4455 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 11:52 - Sep 27 by chuckleberry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2173300/Paedophile-gang-guilty-targeting

Well bring back hanging then if that's the case. You wont understand though you've probably never been jumped off a gang of 10 Asians for a phone

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 12:12 - Sep 27 with 4428 viewschuckleberry

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 11:55 - Sep 27 by DaleAwaydayBot

Well bring back hanging then if that's the case. You wont understand though you've probably never been jumped off a gang of 10 Asians for a phone

What if I'd been jumped by a gang of 10 'whites'?

Men (or women) who abuse children come from all walks of life, backgrounds and cultures; depravity and paedophilia isn't restricted solely to the Asian community.

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 12:15 - Sep 27 with 4419 viewsjudd

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 11:55 - Sep 27 by DaleAwaydayBot

It didn't have 50 Shades of Grey on it, did it?

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 12:19 - Sep 27 with 4414 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 12:12 - Sep 27 by chuckleberry

What if I'd been jumped by a gang of 10 'whites'?

Men (or women) who abuse children come from all walks of life, backgrounds and cultures; depravity and paedophilia isn't restricted solely to the Asian community.

that's true i still think them who covered up it for years are just as bad and should be shown the door because its wrong its bad enough when it first came in the news that Tuesday night in February i were with a couple of Europeans and they said "that would never happen in our country without there being a major backlash" but maybe Great Britain in general has gone soft all them soldiers who though for our freedom would be turning in there graves if they saw whats happening in modern day society

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 12:43 - Sep 27 with 4374 viewspioneer

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 10:51 - Sep 27 by Banned4ever

I agree with all the comment above .But if there one thing that can be seen has good from all this mess is the report seems open and asked a lot of questions that needed answering .
I dont know if it was P.C or the race aspects that denied these poor girls justice for so long.
But what comes across to me is the police and c.p.s dint seem to believe or want to believe the young girls whether thats because of there upbringing I dont know .

But thats the crux of the matter has far Im concerned

Upbringing - you are surely not suggesting the police see two classes of people, plebs and the rest, are you!
Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 12:56 - Sep 27 with 4357 viewsfermin

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 12:19 - Sep 27 by DaleAwaydayBot

that's true i still think them who covered up it for years are just as bad and should be shown the door because its wrong its bad enough when it first came in the news that Tuesday night in February i were with a couple of Europeans and they said "that would never happen in our country without there being a major backlash" but maybe Great Britain in general has gone soft all them soldiers who though for our freedom would be turning in there graves if they saw whats happening in modern day society

The idea that this sort of thing is a recent development is a myth created by those who believe we should go back to the 1950s or even to Victorian values when Britain was great. This conveniently forgets things like this:

http://cai.ucdavis.edu/waters-sites/prostitution/ChildProstitution.htm

or in more detail:

http://jenpayne10.info/Consent.html
Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 13:08 - Sep 27 with 4338 viewsTVOS1907

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 12:15 - Sep 27 by judd

It didn't have 50 Shades of Grey on it, did it?

Racist.

Or summat.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 13:30 - Sep 27 with 4308 viewsBanned4ever

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 12:43 - Sep 27 by pioneer

Upbringing - you are surely not suggesting the police see two classes of people, plebs and the rest, are you!

2 classes of people yes most of these young victims were from broken backgrounds
if it been a number of teenage girls from Bamford do you think there be the same concussion. Food for thought.
Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 13:33 - Sep 27 with 4303 viewsjudd

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 13:08 - Sep 27 by TVOS1907

Racist.

Or summat.

Grey is a mixture of black and white, isn't it?

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 13:37 - Sep 27 with 4296 viewsBanned4ever

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 12:56 - Sep 27 by fermin

The idea that this sort of thing is a recent development is a myth created by those who believe we should go back to the 1950s or even to Victorian values when Britain was great. This conveniently forgets things like this:

http://cai.ucdavis.edu/waters-sites/prostitution/ChildProstitution.htm

or in more detail:

http://jenpayne10.info/Consent.html

Very true fermin. makes me laugh when you get certain people who think they have moral background over certain race/religious .
Very good links . They talk about how Britain was great during the Industrial age but that was made from the sweat and tears of child labor .
Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 14:00 - Sep 27 with 4277 viewsmoth5368

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 12:19 - Sep 27 by DaleAwaydayBot

Would these same soldiers who 'thought for our freedom' be turning in their grave if we introduced segregation or an apartheid system? What about the soldiers one's from other countries who fought aside our soldiers?
Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 14:22 - Sep 27 with 4248 viewsBanned4ever

Taz mate would it been easier for you if you got robbed by a single white guy.
Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 15:04 - Sep 27 with 4216 viewsDorsetDale

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 11:52 - Sep 27 by chuckleberry

And when it involves highly placed individuals and groups it gets almost totally covered up.
There are plenty of facebook sites and others all set up by "freinds" of the perpetrators of the actions described in the following link in attempts to discredit evidence including the murder of at least one witness.

http://holliedemandsjustice.org/

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 15:13 - Sep 27 with 4204 viewsjudd

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 14:22 - Sep 27 by Banned4ever

Taz mate would it been easier for you if you got robbed by a single white guy.

Or a married one.

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 15:30 - Sep 27 with 4190 viewsBanned4ever

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 15:04 - Sep 27 by DorsetDale

And when it involves highly placed individuals and groups it gets almost totally covered up.
There are plenty of facebook sites and others all set up by "freinds" of the perpetrators of the actions described in the following link in attempts to discredit evidence including the murder of at least one witness.

http://holliedemandsjustice.org/

There been a very good short film made about Hoille case
Made by Bangers&mash productions
Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 21:28 - Sep 27 with 4096 viewsBirchy915

Well, if someone was to suggest filling a new generation of workhouses with chavs I'd be all for it ;)
I do believe that there is a disproportionate amount of abuse aimed at white girls by the Asian community, I'm not saying it is an exclusively Asian problem, just one that they have much to large a share of.
Overall it seems that there are far too few consequences in this country for people who do ill and far too many consequences for people who have done nothing wrong, complain all you want about the Victorians and how brutal they were, at least the system worked.
I can't stand the self-loathing, apologists who think we have to cater for certain minorities to the extreme because God forbid they might feel excluded, it "when in Rome, do as the Romans do", not "When in Rome, start your own little enclave!"

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 22:46 - Sep 27 with 4059 viewsmightydale

Rochdale police and council 'repeatedly warned' about sex abuse risk in town on 21:28 - Sep 27 by Birchy915

Well, if someone was to suggest filling a new generation of workhouses with chavs I'd be all for it ;)
I do believe that there is a disproportionate amount of abuse aimed at white girls by the Asian community, I'm not saying it is an exclusively Asian problem, just one that they have much to large a share of.
Overall it seems that there are far too few consequences in this country for people who do ill and far too many consequences for people who have done nothing wrong, complain all you want about the Victorians and how brutal they were, at least the system worked.
I can't stand the self-loathing, apologists who think we have to cater for certain minorities to the extreme because God forbid they might feel excluded, it "when in Rome, do as the Romans do", not "When in Rome, start your own little enclave!"

i wonder if the CPS ,coppers and the social service would of give the same excuse if whites rape under age asian trash. Ill tell you want fcuked me off big time today, listen to the news and the social service telling the families that their kids are prostitues and its their choice to sleep with older men ( pakis)

I could go on and on but this thread would end up being deleted

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024