Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More Grooming in Rochdale 18:06 - Nov 6 with 2839 viewsBanned4ever

http://menmedia.co.uk/asiannews/news/crime/s/1591970_revealed-police-

investigating-three-more-child-grooming-cases-in-greater-manchester
Task force of 400 police officers Investigating Child sexual Grooming cases.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
More Grooming in Rochdale on 18:18 - Nov 6 with 2814 viewsG_Dale

I'm reading this on my iPhone and every sentence comes up as a paragraph.
Pain

In

The

Arse

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

More Grooming in Rochdale on 18:38 - Nov 6 with 2786 viewsSandyman

Date of article: October 24, 2012
Date today: November 6, 2012

Was in the local rag 2 weeks ago but thanks anyway.
More Grooming in Rochdale on 19:33 - Nov 6 with 2713 viewsDoris

More Grooming in Rochdale on 18:38 - Nov 6 by Sandyman

Date of article: October 24, 2012
Date today: November 6, 2012

Was in the local rag 2 weeks ago but thanks anyway.

Just wait till the big one arrives in the tabloids,then it will kick off.We are small fry and up north ,nobody cares .Leicester is the powderkeg waiting to happen and it wont be long.
More Grooming in Rochdale on 20:33 - Nov 6 with 2668 viewsdownunder

More Grooming in Rochdale on 19:33 - Nov 6 by Doris

Just wait till the big one arrives in the tabloids,then it will kick off.We are small fry and up north ,nobody cares .Leicester is the powderkeg waiting to happen and it wont be long.

Leicester, the town with the highest % asian population. Is that just a co-incidence, or do you know more than you are letting on? And when you say "Kick-off", do you mean another round of riots?
Always thought that it will happen one day.
More Grooming in Rochdale on 20:37 - Nov 6 with 2644 viewsjudd

Christianity is the predominant faith in Leicester. There are also approximately 41,000 Hindus, 31,000 Muslims, and 12,000 Sikhs.There are three active synagogues in the city, one Progressive, one Orthodox and one Messianic.

Poll: What is it to be then?

More Grooming in Rochdale on 20:40 - Nov 6 with 2626 viewsmightydale

More Grooming in Rochdale on 20:33 - Nov 6 by downunder

Leicester, the town with the highest % asian population. Is that just a co-incidence, or do you know more than you are letting on? And when you say "Kick-off", do you mean another round of riots?
Always thought that it will happen one day.

That so truth doris no one gives a flying Fcuk about our young girls that got took advantage off.People who bury there heads in the sandare scum of the earth

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

More Grooming in Rochdale on 20:47 - Nov 6 with 2607 viewsDorsetDale

More Grooming in Rochdale on 20:40 - Nov 6 by mightydale

That so truth doris no one gives a flying Fcuk about our young girls that got took advantage off.People who bury there heads in the sandare scum of the earth

This fella gives a "flying fcuk" but given that this hasn't been reported by mainstream media (other than locally), you'll not have heard this story.

http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/child-abuse-deafening-silence-cover

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

More Grooming in Rochdale on 20:48 - Nov 6 with 2606 viewsDoris

More Grooming in Rochdale on 20:37 - Nov 6 by judd

Christianity is the predominant faith in Leicester. There are also approximately 41,000 Hindus, 31,000 Muslims, and 12,000 Sikhs.There are three active synagogues in the city, one Progressive, one Orthodox and one Messianic.

The first and only so far town/city with a minority christian people
http://www.leicester.gov.uk/your-council-services/lc/religions/

within 50 years we will be a muslim country if the present trends continue,good luck to our kids and grandchildren .Downunder ,i didnt need the info i have,its out in the public.Oh and burnley is a hotbed of this crap but the police are keeping it under wraps at the moment.It seems everybody knows about it but it doesnt come out ??????????????????? maybe somebody has to die before this happens .I hope not.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024