Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children 19:39 - Dec 14 with 3475 viewsBanned4ever

http://t.co/VpRVmKD0

Eighteen children are reported killed, among 26 victims, in a primary school shooting in Connecticut, US. A local paper claims an entire classroom of children are unaccounted for.
Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 19:51 - Dec 14 with 3458 viewsBeefCurtain

Nothing surprises me anymore, I've given up on the human race.

R.I.P to those poor poor kids and condolences to their families, I can't even begin to imagine what they're going through right now.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 19:54 - Dec 14 with 3442 viewsSuddenLad

Unless and until the USA decided to enact proper, serious gun laws and introduce meaningful restrictions as to who is entitled to lawfully possess weapons, this will happen time and time again.

It is another unspeakable and avoidable tragedy and the bereaved families will be utterly bereft.

They need look no further than their own Government for the answers.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 19:55 - Dec 14 with 3439 viewslurker

How many more times can this happen and they still stick to this 2nd amendment shit?!
Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 20:02 - Dec 14 with 3425 viewsBeefCurtain

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 19:54 - Dec 14 by SuddenLad

Unless and until the USA decided to enact proper, serious gun laws and introduce meaningful restrictions as to who is entitled to lawfully possess weapons, this will happen time and time again.

It is another unspeakable and avoidable tragedy and the bereaved families will be utterly bereft.

They need look no further than their own Government for the answers.

I think it's a very difficult situation to control, in the sense that the perpetrators of similar previous incidents had been perceived as normal (and I use that term very very loosely) functioning members of society. It's only with hindsight that the Police have gone back through the evidence and recognised potential warning signs which, if noticed earlier, may have made the situations preventable. Perhaps more diligence is needed in monitoring these kinds of things? It's quite clear that the main motive for the majority of these killings is the notoriety and the fact that the person/people will be forever remembered and immortalised but I'm not sure there's any way of completely removing this from the situation as it's not like you can just keep incidents of this nature under wraps.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 20:09 - Dec 14 with 3414 viewsBanned4ever

The Amount of Guns the American public have and the type of guns is scary.
There all toy soldiers
Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 20:14 - Dec 14 with 3407 viewsolympicdale

Terrible news this. I noticed it when I was over there recently, the ammount of gun stores was staggering, its just like buying penny sweets for them, buying a gun. I know its the whole right to bear arms crap, but something needs to be done to make it more strict, or this will just keep happening, just tragic.

Life is a game of fate.

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 20:44 - Dec 14 with 3372 viewsBanned4ever

The Guy mother was a teacher at the School killed her at home then went to the school and killed the kids .

He was only 20

http://t.co/ppimfcDI
Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 21:12 - Dec 14 with 3345 viewsTalkingSutty

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 20:14 - Dec 14 by olympicdale

Terrible news this. I noticed it when I was over there recently, the ammount of gun stores was staggering, its just like buying penny sweets for them, buying a gun. I know its the whole right to bear arms crap, but something needs to be done to make it more strict, or this will just keep happening, just tragic.

Florida is one of the worst states in America for this and to a lot of folk its a dream holiday location. I love the place, but get away from the tourist places and there are some real crazy folk over there and guns are just a way of life.

It isnt the place to wander off the beaten track or get into a heated argument with locals and when your driving dont stop in any neighbourhoods etc, just keep going to your destination ( I have family who lived there for 30 years so speak from experience)

Its still my favourite destination though, but you have to remain street wise. !!
Login to get fewer ads

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 21:19 - Dec 14 with 3327 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Been told living in the states is like Grand Theft Auto but in Real Life

R.I.P The Harmless Children

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 22:02 - Dec 14 with 3284 viewsphomem

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 20:44 - Dec 14 by Banned4ever

The Guy mother was a teacher at the School killed her at home then went to the school and killed the kids .

He was only 20

http://t.co/ppimfcDI

Seems now dad killed at home and mum killed in the classroom with her class. Tragic
Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 22:45 - Dec 14 with 3251 viewsdalenumber2

Although the fact that guns are so easily available in the States is one reason for this madness, the problem runs deeper than this. There are plenty of guns in Canada and yet the annual gun murder count in Canada is around 200 deaths. In fact, because of its proximity, Canada's culture is very similar to the USA and yet kids don't grow up wanting to kill each other. Switzerland has the third-highest number of guns per capita on earth, but still a low murder rate.
In "Bowling for Columbine" Michael Moore came up with two other reasons for this horrendous type of massacre. First, he says the Americans seem to believe in killing as a way of accomplishing their goals - from the wild west to Afghanistan and Iraq. And three-quarters of states execute criminals, even though the states with the lower murder rates are generally the states with no death penalty. Second, the Americans are very frightened people - easily manipulated by the media.
Moore said "What are we so afraid of that we need to have 300 million guns in our homes? Who do we think is going to hurt us? Why are most of these guns in white suburban and rural homes? Maybe we should fix our race problem and our poverty problem (again, number one in the industrialized world) and then maybe there would be fewer frustrated, frightened, angry people reaching for the gun in the drawer. Maybe we would take better care of each other"
Food for thought.
Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 22:47 - Dec 14 with 3245 viewsolympicdale

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 21:12 - Dec 14 by TalkingSutty

Florida is one of the worst states in America for this and to a lot of folk its a dream holiday location. I love the place, but get away from the tourist places and there are some real crazy folk over there and guns are just a way of life.

It isnt the place to wander off the beaten track or get into a heated argument with locals and when your driving dont stop in any neighbourhoods etc, just keep going to your destination ( I have family who lived there for 30 years so speak from experience)

Its still my favourite destination though, but you have to remain street wise. !!

Yeah thats where I was, and even being outside the so called main areas of the state i noticed much more evidance of this than I cared to, and the reaction to them was just like living a normal life, nothing seen wrong in what they were doing.

Life is a game of fate.

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 23:58 - Dec 14 with 3210 viewsmizfit

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 21:19 - Dec 14 by DaleAwaydayBot

Been told living in the states is like Grand Theft Auto but in Real Life

R.I.P The Harmless Children

Wow I've heard it all now
Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 10:44 - Dec 15 with 3128 viewsBigKindo

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 21:12 - Dec 14 by TalkingSutty

I spend a lot of time in Florida and Mrs. BigKindo and I have oft expressed the opinion that when resident in Florida we feel safer than when in Rochdale. Don't forget that off the beaten track, and indeed in your own backyard, there can be some pretty nasty critters that won't necessarily give benefit of doubt in a one to one situation e.g. feral pigs, panthers, Burmese Brown Pythons (which can grow up to 28 feet long) Along with fishing the shooting of game is an established sport.

Some years ago Florida introduced a five day 'cooling off period'. If your next day neighbours cat or dog keeps cra p p ing on your lawn and you have a disagreement with the neighbour then no longer can you march off to the local gunshop, buy a weapon, return and shoot your neighbour. You can buy a gun but cannot have it until five days have expired. Mind you it is also illegal to allow a cat or dog roam free out of your home. They must at all times be under the owner's control. That can mean taking your cat out on a leash. Florida also take a totally different view to the U.K. in the protection of your home from unwanted strangers. If a person unknown to you enters your home without your consent then you are quite entitled to shoot them dead in self defence and without penalties being imposed.

There will be no consideration by the Republicans to change the gun laws. One of their biggest sponsors of T.V. media advertising in the recent Presidential election was the National Rifle Association (N.R.A.). What I did find disarming (no pun intended) during a visit last October in that attending a dinner party at a neighbours, mine host and a friend, both respectable retired senior executives and 70 years+, spent the pre-dinner supping session discussing their gun collections and the merits of types and styles of ammunition.

With regard to the situation in Switzerland. I am not up to date with the current law. However, in years past all men were conscripted into the Army. After this National Service all remained a reservist and took their issued weapon back to their home where it was made secure. Effectively the whole of Switzerland is a garrison ready to repel any possible invasion.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 12:11 - Dec 15 with 3085 viewsdalenumber2

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 10:44 - Dec 15 by BigKindo

I spend a lot of time in Florida and Mrs. BigKindo and I have oft expressed the opinion that when resident in Florida we feel safer than when in Rochdale. Don't forget that off the beaten track, and indeed in your own backyard, there can be some pretty nasty critters that won't necessarily give benefit of doubt in a one to one situation e.g. feral pigs, panthers, Burmese Brown Pythons (which can grow up to 28 feet long) Along with fishing the shooting of game is an established sport.

Some years ago Florida introduced a five day 'cooling off period'. If your next day neighbours cat or dog keeps cra p p ing on your lawn and you have a disagreement with the neighbour then no longer can you march off to the local gunshop, buy a weapon, return and shoot your neighbour. You can buy a gun but cannot have it until five days have expired. Mind you it is also illegal to allow a cat or dog roam free out of your home. They must at all times be under the owner's control. That can mean taking your cat out on a leash. Florida also take a totally different view to the U.K. in the protection of your home from unwanted strangers. If a person unknown to you enters your home without your consent then you are quite entitled to shoot them dead in self defence and without penalties being imposed.

There will be no consideration by the Republicans to change the gun laws. One of their biggest sponsors of T.V. media advertising in the recent Presidential election was the National Rifle Association (N.R.A.). What I did find disarming (no pun intended) during a visit last October in that attending a dinner party at a neighbours, mine host and a friend, both respectable retired senior executives and 70 years+, spent the pre-dinner supping session discussing their gun collections and the merits of types and styles of ammunition.

With regard to the situation in Switzerland. I am not up to date with the current law. However, in years past all men were conscripted into the Army. After this National Service all remained a reservist and took their issued weapon back to their home where it was made secure. Effectively the whole of Switzerland is a garrison ready to repel any possible invasion.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

"mine host and a friend, both respectable retired senior executives and 70 years+, spent the pre-dinner supping session discussing their gun collections and the merits of types and styles of ammunition."

The question is: why do they feel the need to own guns? And would they be prepared to use them?
Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 14:18 - Dec 15 with 3053 viewsBanned4ever

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 22:45 - Dec 14 by dalenumber2

Although the fact that guns are so easily available in the States is one reason for this madness, the problem runs deeper than this. There are plenty of guns in Canada and yet the annual gun murder count in Canada is around 200 deaths. In fact, because of its proximity, Canada's culture is very similar to the USA and yet kids don't grow up wanting to kill each other. Switzerland has the third-highest number of guns per capita on earth, but still a low murder rate.
In "Bowling for Columbine" Michael Moore came up with two other reasons for this horrendous type of massacre. First, he says the Americans seem to believe in killing as a way of accomplishing their goals - from the wild west to Afghanistan and Iraq. And three-quarters of states execute criminals, even though the states with the lower murder rates are generally the states with no death penalty. Second, the Americans are very frightened people - easily manipulated by the media.
Moore said "What are we so afraid of that we need to have 300 million guns in our homes? Who do we think is going to hurt us? Why are most of these guns in white suburban and rural homes? Maybe we should fix our race problem and our poverty problem (again, number one in the industrialized world) and then maybe there would be fewer frustrated, frightened, angry people reaching for the gun in the drawer. Maybe we would take better care of each other"
Food for thought.

Got This of another Forum very Disturbing

Las Vegas Police have shot 378 people in 2011 down from 414 in 2010 of which 142 died and not one single officer has been charged or jailed. Of the 142, 84 were unarmed. So who decides the use of deadly force? Nationwide the numbers are staggering almost 7400 people shot and killed by Police in 2011
Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 20:51 - Dec 15 with 3012 viewsBigKindo

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 12:11 - Dec 15 by dalenumber2

"mine host and a friend, both respectable retired senior executives and 70 years+, spent the pre-dinner supping session discussing their gun collections and the merits of types and styles of ammunition."

The question is: why do they feel the need to own guns? And would they be prepared to use them?

Because they and their forefathers were allowed to own guns under
the Constitution, We are talkimg of over 200 years of history here. At the moment there is still a feeling of paranoia after 9 11 and they await the next atrocity. This gives them the will and excuse to discharge firearms.
Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 20:57 - Dec 15 with 3002 viewsNinco

Banning guns altogether wouldn't work. It would just increase their value on the black market.
Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 21:13 - Dec 15 with 2988 viewsjudd

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2012/12/newtown-and-the-madness-o

Poll: What is it to be then?

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 21:16 - Dec 15 with 2974 viewsjudd

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 22:25 - Dec 15 with 2951 viewsBigKindo

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 21:16 - Dec 15 by judd

Unfortunately there is a an attitude towards aliens, for that is how they classify non USA residents, that it is none of your business. If you don't like it go back to whence you came.
Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 22:29 - Dec 15 with 2941 viewsjudd

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 22:25 - Dec 15 by BigKindo

Unfortunately there is a an attitude towards aliens, for that is how they classify non USA residents, that it is none of your business. If you don't like it go back to whence you came.

You're absolutely right. They are the World's policeman after all.

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 22:41 - Dec 15 with 2921 viewsBigKindo

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 22:29 - Dec 15 by judd

You're absolutely right. They are the World's policeman after all.

A Nation unaware of the problems that the rest of the World suffer. Their media coverage is a disgracee. Even rationale residents doubt their TV news reportage and, in deed, by choice watch Public Broadcasting Service (P.B.S.) which shows the BBC News. Their newspapers are a disgrace. Apart from the broadsheets, New York Times, Washington Post and a few others forget it. They are an introvert Nation who are not aware of, and neither care for the rest of the World. 9 11 was a wake up as to their vulnerability. They now fear that the infidel are assembling parts to construct a nuclear weapon to be unleashed upon a part of their Nation. They are paranoid. And I have just probably had my U.S. visa withdrawn.
Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 22:44 - Dec 15 with 2917 viewsjudd

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 22:41 - Dec 15 by BigKindo

A Nation unaware of the problems that the rest of the World suffer. Their media coverage is a disgracee. Even rationale residents doubt their TV news reportage and, in deed, by choice watch Public Broadcasting Service (P.B.S.) which shows the BBC News. Their newspapers are a disgrace. Apart from the broadsheets, New York Times, Washington Post and a few others forget it. They are an introvert Nation who are not aware of, and neither care for the rest of the World. 9 11 was a wake up as to their vulnerability. They now fear that the infidel are assembling parts to construct a nuclear weapon to be unleashed upon a part of their Nation. They are paranoid. And I have just probably had my U.S. visa withdrawn.

I love going to the States, but their is too much of an insular, superiority complex among too many of them.

Have a read of this when Australia took action...

http://injuryprevention.bmj.com/content/12/6/365.full

Crazy gun man in America kills whole class of primary children on 23:15 - Dec 15 with 2895 viewsjudd

Matthew d'Ancona‏@MatthewdAncona

Usually absurd to take strong issue with the culture of another democracy. But what the world is feeling about Newtown is species shame

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024