Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. 13:15 - May 2 with 9330 viewsSandy_lane_lad

According to journalist Ben Collins on Twitter:

"Busy day for #RAFC boss Keith Hill yday. Bunney signs n he meets up with 3 transfer targets, he's meeting another today #Rochdale #League2"
Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 13:56 - May 2 with 5220 viewsColDale

His twitter bio links him as writing about Bury and Accrington.

Schumacher and Molynuex?
Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 13:59 - May 2 with 5200 viewsSandy_lane_lad

One can only hope so Col!
Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 14:06 - May 2 with 5177 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 13:56 - May 2 by ColDale

Schumacher and Molynuex?

Schoo schoo has a hernia problem,allegedly.
Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 14:10 - May 2 with 5164 viewsfitzochris

Molyneux? A defender that can score worldies is always welcome in my book.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 14:20 - May 2 with 5134 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 14:10 - May 2 by fitzochris

Molyneux? A defender that can score worldies is always welcome in my book.

Soft Lad will be trying his best to keep the lad at the Crown....he needs him to fund his Spanish villa now that Reece Evans is off the radar.
Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 14:26 - May 2 with 5117 viewsfitzochris

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 14:20 - May 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

Soft Lad will be trying his best to keep the lad at the Crown....he needs him to fund his Spanish villa now that Reece Evans is off the radar.

Haha, it is ironic that Molyneux and Schumacher are both tin heads. We'd be lambasting JC if he went after these two, no matter how good they are.

Anyway, more thoughts from Hilly on summer recruitment here:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hills-holdin

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:10 - May 2 with 4999 viewsPops2

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 14:26 - May 2 by fitzochris

Haha, it is ironic that Molyneux and Schumacher are both tin heads. We'd be lambasting JC if he went after these two, no matter how good they are.

Anyway, more thoughts from Hilly on summer recruitment here:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hills-holdin

Bishop to fail. I would laugh my bollocks off.
Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:13 - May 2 with 4989 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:10 - May 2 by Pops2

To be honest pops,he's been a FAILure for years with your shower?
Login to get fewer ads

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:19 - May 2 with 4967 viewsPops2

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:13 - May 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

To be honest pops,he's been a FAILure for years with your shower?

Hence why I would laugh my bollocks off. Anyway what's all this about your mob over spending tut tut tut?

Ben Collins ‏@BCjourno 3h
Yesterday I'm told #RAFC never backed Coleman n Bell. Today I'm told they massively overspent last season
Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:24 - May 2 with 4955 viewsMoonyDale

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:19 - May 2 by Pops2

Hence why I would laugh my bollocks off. Anyway what's all this about your mob over spending tut tut tut?

Yesterday I'm told #RAFC never backed Coleman n Bell. Today I'm told they massively overspent last season

The never backed Coleman and Bell is just bollox, and I can imagine we overspent last season and this one paying off the fat bald scouse tvvat and his side kick. Coming after getting rid of that idiot from Citeh and his hanger on. It's a wonder there is any money left in our pot...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:32 - May 2 with 4923 viewsRotherhamDale

They didn't deserve to be backed. Horrible people.

Possession with progression.

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:32 - May 2 with 4925 viewsKenBoon

Considering how much teams attendances fell by last season there will be a lot of clubs who ended up overspending.
Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:33 - May 2 with 4913 viewsPops2

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:24 - May 2 by MoonyDale

The never backed Coleman and Bell is just bollox, and I can imagine we overspent last season and this one paying off the fat bald scouse tvvat and his side kick. Coming after getting rid of that idiot from Citeh and his hanger on. It's a wonder there is any money left in our pot...

Anyway, good luck with the recruitment. Hopefully we can both be competitive next season assuming we have a club of course.
Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:33 - May 2 with 4911 viewsClivert

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:10 - May 2 by Pops2

Another broken toy for Hilly to mend then I suppose.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:36 - May 2 with 4903 viewsMoonyDale

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:33 - May 2 by Pops2

Anyway, good luck with the recruitment. Hopefully we can both be competitive next season assuming we have a club of course.

How many of yours have been retained Pops? Out of contract ? No idea where Hilly is going to grab some gems from this time, can't see him going for failed L2 players. Maybe a couple that are coming down the league 1 ladder or a couple from non league...Will be an interesting few weeks I reckon..

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:38 - May 2 with 4890 viewsAtThePeake

Schumacher and Molynuex?

With 2 CM's signed up and 2 others being offered contracts, as well as the young lad Jamie Allen, I can't see Schumacher being one of them.

Tangled up in blue.

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:43 - May 2 with 4858 viewsfitzochris

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:36 - May 2 by MoonyDale

How many of yours have been retained Pops? Out of contract ? No idea where Hilly is going to grab some gems from this time, can't see him going for failed L2 players. Maybe a couple that are coming down the league 1 ladder or a couple from non league...Will be an interesting few weeks I reckon..

A good few are out of contract in Scotland, too. Not all good enough for League Two, granted, but there are some who are.

We also get to exploit the non-payment of a development fee, should we take any on.

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:51 - May 2 with 4814 viewsfitzochris

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:38 - May 2 by AtThePeake

With 2 CM's signed up and 2 others being offered contracts, as well as the young lad Jamie Allen, I can't see Schumacher being one of them.

Rumours are flying about that JK is off-ski... and also that Tutte may be, too.

They're only rumours, sure, but if we did sign Schumacher, I think it would be indicative that at least one rumour is true.

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:59 - May 2 with 4783 viewsColDale

we over spent in terms of we spent £300,000 on wages more than we had coming in. To pay for this, we had to take it from the funds that were in the bank due to the previous year's £350,000 profit.

How's the 7 to 10 days coming on?
Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 16:01 - May 2 with 4771 viewsPops2

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:36 - May 2 by MoonyDale

I expect the list will be announced any time now. I think we will release most of those out of contract such as

Belford
Hughes
Sodje
Skarz (already gone)
Carrington
Healy
Picken
Carrington (linked with Grimsby)
Harrad
Marshall

I think we will try and offload Bishop who has a year left plus Byrne. Schumachaer and Worrall will probably go and we will be due a fee (probably £5k) if the Skarz deal is a benchmark.

Clarke-Harris had a great loan spell coming in at the end of the season. 18 yr old and built like a tank. We are supposed to be trying to sign him which would make pops very happy because he is quality. Jones has a year left and was given a chance at the end of the season and did well before picking up an injury.

I think we will try and sign Soares and Fagan. If we get those 3 and keep Worrall and possibly Schumacher then the rest can go for me. Blackwell has already said he will be signing 15 players suggesting most if not all are off.
Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 16:04 - May 2 with 4760 viewsPops2

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:59 - May 2 by ColDale

we over spent in terms of we spent £300,000 on wages more than we had coming in. To pay for this, we had to take it from the funds that were in the bank due to the previous year's £350,000 profit.

How's the 7 to 10 days coming on?

Not arsed mate. I can wait for news. Pops is off to Tenerife tomorrow for a few days so I will probably come back to see the place boarded up. Don't miss me too much xx.
Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 16:10 - May 2 with 4739 viewsTVOS1907

Schumacher and Molynuex?

He writes a lot of the stuff in the Ob so will be part of the MEN group.

I blame him for the MAHOOOOOSIVE pictures.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 16:24 - May 2 with 4679 viewselectricblue

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 16:01 - May 2 by Pops2

I expect the list will be announced any time now. I think we will release most of those out of contract such as

Belford
Hughes
Sodje
Skarz (already gone)
Carrington
Healy
Picken
Carrington (linked with Grimsby)
Harrad
Marshall

I think we will try and offload Bishop who has a year left plus Byrne. Schumachaer and Worrall will probably go and we will be due a fee (probably £5k) if the Skarz deal is a benchmark.

Clarke-Harris had a great loan spell coming in at the end of the season. 18 yr old and built like a tank. We are supposed to be trying to sign him which would make pops very happy because he is quality. Jones has a year left and was given a chance at the end of the season and did well before picking up an injury.

I think we will try and sign Soares and Fagan. If we get those 3 and keep Worrall and possibly Schumacher then the rest can go for me. Blackwell has already said he will be signing 15 players suggesting most if not all are off.

If its shaun harrad the red haired striker then i wouldnt mind him in a Dale shirt....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 16:30 - May 2 with 4649 viewsPops2

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 16:24 - May 2 by electricblue

If its shaun harrad the red haired striker then i wouldnt mind him in a Dale shirt....

We sent him on loan to Cheltenham and he was usually on the bench there.

He has a year left (possibly 2) so he will be offloaded as he is a high earner in the squad. I suppose you don't want Adam Lockwood?
Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 16:34 - May 2 with 4637 viewsMoonyDale

Sounds Like Hilly is Busy Already. on 15:51 - May 2 by fitzochris

Rumours are flying about that JK is off-ski... and also that Tutte may be, too.

They're only rumours, sure, but if we did sign Schumacher, I think it would be indicative that at least one rumour is true.

I think it's a cert that JK will move on, will be more surprised if he stays rather than goes. Not sure about Tutte as he is still injured and he may stay, would be nice to have a few new faces before the team fly out in June.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024