Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Croft 11:15 - Aug 23 with 11001 viewsdebbiesfella

Interesting bit in tomorrows Observer about Croft.
Lee Croft on 11:20 - Aug 23 with 9488 viewsmacro

and
Lee Croft on 11:49 - Aug 23 with 9409 viewselectricblue

According to the online version of the ob it says thats croft is training at Dale to keep fit and that Hill hasnt ruled out trying to sign him..
Hill says that croft as been training with championship teams and as not earned a contract anywhere so he ended up training with dale....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Lee Croft on 11:57 - Aug 23 with 9385 viewselectricblue

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/plymouth-roc

what was said by hill about croft.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Lee Croft on 12:12 - Aug 23 with 9339 viewsSaxonDale

Hillcroft Mark 2?
Lee Croft on 12:35 - Aug 23 with 9273 viewsfitzochris

We'll get him match fit and a club with a bigger budget will offer him a better deal...

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Lee Croft on 13:45 - Aug 23 with 9118 viewsBigDaveMyCock

YES, WE KNOW.

Lee Croft this and Lee Croft that. You can't move for Lee Croft threads on this message board. This is just how Stalin started.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Lee Croft on 13:48 - Aug 23 with 9108 viewsoddjob007

Tell you what, if we could agree some sort of deal with him he'd be quite the coup !
Lee Croft on 13:50 - Aug 23 with 9095 viewsjudd

I think we'd need to see him in training first before we considered him.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

Lee Croft on 15:10 - Aug 23 with 8980 views442Dale

Lee Croft on 13:50 - Aug 23 by judd

I think we'd need to see him in training first before we considered him.

But then there might be sightings, before you know it the press will pick up on it.

... and within days there's a Lee Croft picture in the paper that's so big you can cut it out and use it as a tablecloth.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Lee Croft on 15:15 - Aug 23 with 8971 viewsTVOS1907

Lee Croft on 15:10 - Aug 23 by 442Dale

But then there might be sightings, before you know it the press will pick up on it.

... and within days there's a Lee Croft picture in the paper that's so big you can cut it out and use it as a tablecloth.

Doubt it.

It would be spread across two separate pages, meaning you'd have to cut them out and join them together with sellotape to see the full version.

Like with the team picture in the Ob, which was the stuff of genius.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Lee Croft on 15:22 - Aug 23 with 8954 viewsD_Alien

Could be an interesting exercise though.

The sexual psychopaths would give themselves away by cutting lengthways.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Lee Croft on 16:32 - Aug 23 with 8834 viewsTomRAFC

Lee Croft on 13:45 - Aug 23 by BigDaveMyCock

YES, WE KNOW.

Lee Croft this and Lee Croft that. You can't move for Lee Croft threads on this message board. This is just how Stalin started.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Lee Croft on 16:39 - Aug 23 with 8814 viewsAtThePeake

YES, WE KNOW.

Obsessed.

Tangled up in blue.

Lee Croft on 16:39 - Aug 23 with 8811 viewssandylaner1

YES, WE KNOW.

Lee Croft on 20:04 - Aug 23 with 8543 viewsTommoRAFC

If we can afford him, get him signed. Stick Henderson on the left, Croft on the right and Done behind either Donnelly or Hogan. Solves the striker debate then too!

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Lee Croft on 20:35 - Aug 23 with 8503 viewsChaffRAFC

It would suit all parties if he signed non-contract terms. Gives him a chance to shine and put himself in the shop window and it gives us an extra bit of quality for however long he stays. Bit like when Jose Baxter first joined Oldham. If he stays beyond what we expect then all the better, if not, it's understandable but lets get something back for letting him train with us!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Lee Croft on 23:41 - Aug 23 with 8299 viewsAtThePeake

Lee Croft on 20:04 - Aug 23 by TommoRAFC

If we can afford him, get him signed. Stick Henderson on the left, Croft on the right and Done behind either Donnelly or Hogan. Solves the striker debate then too!

To suggest Hogan not starting after his performances in the first few games is a bit harsh.

Would almost be too much quality going forward if we signed him!

Tangled up in blue.

Lee Croft on 01:20 - Aug 24 with 8243 viewsRoChDaLe

Lee Croft on 20:35 - Aug 23 by ChaffRAFC

It would suit all parties if he signed non-contract terms. Gives him a chance to shine and put himself in the shop window and it gives us an extra bit of quality for however long he stays. Bit like when Jose Baxter first joined Oldham. If he stays beyond what we expect then all the better, if not, it's understandable but lets get something back for letting him train with us!

there is no doubt in my mind that hogan should start every game, for me keith hill will eventually start playing with just hogan upfront and have done behind him but for now we dont have done fully fit.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Lee Croft on 09:08 - Aug 24 with 8133 viewsrkershaw

Lee Croft on 01:20 - Aug 24 by RoChDaLe

there is no doubt in my mind that hogan should start every game, for me keith hill will eventually start playing with just hogan upfront and have done behind him but for now we dont have done fully fit.

This lad run Liverpool ragged in last years fa cup games. Got a good engine on him for a fat lad too! If there is a chance of him coming on board then we should jump at the chance as opportunities to sign such quality do not come around to often.
Lee Croft on 10:22 - Aug 24 with 8057 viewsDorsetDale

Lee Croft on 20:35 - Aug 23 by ChaffRAFC

The way I see it is the only party to benefit from such an arrangement is Croft himself. I know nowt about him but if he's as good as you all say, as soon as he's anywhere near match fit he'll be gone. Seems to me we have a hard working, committed bunch of lads at Dale but if some big time Charlie was allowed to just swan in and take someone's place simply to get in the "shop window", noses will certainly be put out of joint. If on the other hand he was signed on for maybe a year, if he is that good, he can at least be sold in the next window or we get almost a full season out of him.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Lee Croft on 10:57 - Aug 24 with 8005 viewsTiki_Beach

Lee Croft on 10:22 - Aug 24 by DorsetDale

The way I see it is the only party to benefit from such an arrangement is Croft himself. I know nowt about him but if he's as good as you all say, as soon as he's anywhere near match fit he'll be gone. Seems to me we have a hard working, committed bunch of lads at Dale but if some big time Charlie was allowed to just swan in and take someone's place simply to get in the "shop window", noses will certainly be put out of joint. If on the other hand he was signed on for maybe a year, if he is that good, he can at least be sold in the next window or we get almost a full season out of him.

I understand what you are saying but you could argue Done has come back to do the exact same thing, given Hill's comments and him being on a 1 year deal, yet he is yet to break into the team. I'd imagine he's pretty much match fit now and its only the form of our front four that are stopping him from being in the starting eleven.

If Hill can get Croft to sign a similar deal, I think it will benefit both parties. We give him the opportunity to prove himself and move onward and upwards and we get a very good league 1 player on our hands. Win, win in my eyes.
Lee Croft on 11:11 - Aug 24 with 7984 viewsSaxonDale

Lee Croft on 10:22 - Aug 24 by DorsetDale

Maybe Hill thinks there are benefits to the younger players at the club in having an ex premier league player to train alongside.
Lee Croft on 11:15 - Aug 24 with 7975 viewsSaxonDale

If he's no use in footballing terms at least he will be able to help educate the squad about Wigan's wildlife.

Lee Croft on 11:29 - Aug 24 with 7952 viewsDorsetDale

Lee Croft on 10:57 - Aug 24 by Tiki_Beach

I understand what you are saying but you could argue Done has come back to do the exact same thing, given Hill's comments and him being on a 1 year deal, yet he is yet to break into the team. I'd imagine he's pretty much match fit now and its only the form of our front four that are stopping him from being in the starting eleven.

If Hill can get Croft to sign a similar deal, I think it will benefit both parties. We give him the opportunity to prove himself and move onward and upwards and we get a very good league 1 player on our hands. Win, win in my eyes.

So in actual fact, if you re-read my post, we are in agreement.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Lee Croft on 11:31 - Aug 24 with 7947 viewsDorsetDale

Lee Croft on 11:11 - Aug 24 by SaxonDale

Maybe Hill thinks there are benefits to the younger players at the club in having an ex premier league player to train alongside.

Where do I say there are no benefits in him training with us?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024