Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket check. 11:00 - Oct 24 with 2181 viewsZebrablue

Why were stewards checking season tickets outside the Pearl Street turnstiles on Tuesday night? Never happened before. Any answers?
Season ticket check. on 11:54 - Oct 24 with 2116 viewsToffeemanc

I was left wondering the same thing on Tuesday night. Originally they checked my daughters under 16's season ticket so I assumed they were possibly checking for the ages of the person using the season ticket, but then they also asked to see mine as well which left me wondering what the reason for it was. I did ask the steward why when he was checking my ticket book but he just replied with " That's ok you can go in now".

Does anyone know if tickets were checked in the Main Stand or Sandy Lane or was it just Pearl Street?
I left the ground after the game thinking that either the club must have become aware of someone with forged season tickets, or they were maybe looking for a particular person and were checking for the seat numbers to identify them? Either way seemed a strange thing for the stewards to be doing as I would have thought if it was related to forged tickets the turnstile operators would have been more likely to spot a forgery?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Season ticket check. on 12:46 - Oct 24 with 2012 viewsrod_leach

Didn't check my main stand one
Season ticket check. on 12:49 - Oct 24 with 2000 viewsDaley_Lama

Season ticket check. on 12:46 - Oct 24 by rod_leach

Didn't check my main stand one

I asked the lass who checked mine why and she said "because I have been told to"

First time ever for me. It is enforcement of Season Ticket rules, think it says somewhere on them or the application form that the book should be shown not just the ticket but it's never been enforced before. Fine by me, don't mind it one bit.

Anybody get inspected without their season ticket book on their person and if so, what was the outcome?

Poll: DF in or out

Season ticket check. on 13:08 - Oct 24 with 1953 viewsValleySaddler

Steward asked to check my and my daughters st books at Pearl Street ,i was told there was a stolen book hence the check.......
Season ticket check. on 13:29 - Oct 24 with 1909 viewsZebrablue

Had not taken my ticket out of the book, but on the steward seeing the book in my hand he requested to check it stating "nothing to worry about" after checking. All the people I asked near where I sit had been checked, so it seemed like a full check.
Season ticket check. on 13:33 - Oct 24 with 1899 viewsZebrablue

Season ticket check. on 13:08 - Oct 24 by ValleySaddler

Steward asked to check my and my daughters st books at Pearl Street ,i was told there was a stolen book hence the check.......

That appears to clear it up then. Thank you.
Season ticket check. on 13:49 - Oct 24 with 1868 viewspioneer

Season ticket check. on 13:33 - Oct 24 by Zebrablue

That appears to clear it up then. Thank you.

Another sign of our massive improvement under Hill. This time last season you couldn't have given a season ticket away - now they are being stolen.
Season ticket check. on 14:22 - Oct 24 with 1822 viewsDaley_Lama

Season ticket check. on 13:08 - Oct 24 by ValleySaddler

Cheers VS.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024