Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Important Information Studds Leeds Game 19:03 - Dec 29 with 2361 viewsanthonyfield

I know it's early, and another game between but Leeds will soon be here.

We have been informed, that the Studds bar will be open as usual, but ONLY for home fans, you will need to show your home ticket to gain entry.

We will be using plastic cups, due to possible Leeds fans buying home tickets, also the half time bottle bar will NOT be open, due to the room, need much space as possible!!!

After the game Studds will be open but access is only from inside the ground.

Will post again before the game
Cheers
[Post edited 29 Dec 2013 19:11]
Important Information Studds Leeds Game on 19:36 - Dec 29 with 2278 viewsHopwoodblue

Thanks for that, what time will it open ?
Can't we advertise to Leeds fans that there will be a bar open under the away stand for away fans only or is that not open anymore ?
There will be enough Dale fans to fill both of or bars.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Important Information Studds Leeds Game on 19:47 - Dec 29 with 2239 viewsanthonyfield

Important Information Studds Leeds Game on 19:36 - Dec 29 by Hopwoodblue

Thanks for that, what time will it open ?
Can't we advertise to Leeds fans that there will be a bar open under the away stand for away fans only or is that not open anymore ?
There will be enough Dale fans to fill both of or bars.

We will be open from 12, as for the away end, think they have decided to close the bar under the stand, both sets of fans are allowed in the Radcliffe as far I know.
Important Information Studds Leeds Game on 19:50 - Dec 29 with 2212 viewsHopwoodblue

Important Information Studds Leeds Game on 19:47 - Dec 29 by anthonyfield

We will be open from 12, as for the away end, think they have decided to close the bar under the stand, both sets of fans are allowed in the Radcliffe as far I know.

Thanks, I know both sets of fans are allowed in the Dale bar, but think it would make more sense to keep the Leeds fans in their own bar.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Important Information Studds Leeds Game on 19:55 - Dec 29 with 2170 viewsanthonyfield

Important Information Studds Leeds Game on 19:50 - Dec 29 by Hopwoodblue

Thanks, I know both sets of fans are allowed in the Dale bar, but think it would make more sense to keep the Leeds fans in their own bar.

That's up to the stewards, The Studds is separate from dale bar and the away end bar.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024