Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My seat 20:38 - Jan 4 with 2913 viewsdale_spotland

Got to the game today to see that my ticket was for a season ticket holders reserved seat, not too fussed as I managed to find a couple of seats, just wondering how that happened? Could be a problem if it happens on a large scale.

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

My seat on 20:40 - Jan 4 with 2884 viewsisitme

They might not have been able/wanted to attend the game?
My seat on 20:42 - Jan 4 with 2861 viewsDaley_Lama

Did a season ticket holder turn up to sit in the seat? It is possible that the season ticket holder did not buy a ticket for the game, or chose another seat elsewhere to sit with his mates.

I still to the day do not speak to or acknowledge the old bloke who was mistakenly sold my seat for the Darlo game and would not swap with me despite me waving my season ticket under his nose.

Poll: DF in or out

My seat on 20:42 - Jan 4 with 2862 viewsdale_spotland

My seat on 20:40 - Jan 4 by isitme

They might not have been able/wanted to attend the game?

That's what I thought! Until 5 to 3 arrived and the man arrived with a ticket!

My seat on 20:42 - Jan 4 with 2845 viewsDaley_Lama

You both had identical seat numbers on your ticket?

My seat on 20:43 - Jan 4 with 2826 views442Dale

My seat on 20:42 - Jan 4 by dale_spotland

That's what I thought! Until 5 to 3 arrived and the man arrived with a ticket!

So you both had a ticket with the same seat number on?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

My seat on 20:44 - Jan 4 with 2807 views442Dale

My seat on 20:42 - Jan 4 by Daley_Lama

Did a season ticket holder turn up to sit in the seat? It is possible that the season ticket holder did not buy a ticket for the game, or chose another seat elsewhere to sit with his mates.

I still to the day do not speak to or acknowledge the old bloke who was mistakenly sold my seat for the Darlo game and would not swap with me despite me waving my season ticket under his nose.

Again, might be me, but did you both have a ticket (or white card as it was that day) with the same seat number?

My seat on 20:47 - Jan 4 with 2775 viewsBartRowou

Are you sure your ticket wasn't upside down e.g. 16 upside down looks like 91?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

My seat on 20:49 - Jan 4 with 2739 viewsdale_spotland

My seat on 20:44 - Jan 4 by 442Dale

Again, might be me, but did you both have a ticket (or white card as it was that day) with the same seat number?

I sit quite close the the seats therefore I was aware they were all reserved in the area, however thought as you that the seat holder must not be attending the game so took my seat amongst some funny looks from his friends understandably, he then arrives and asks what the deal is politely again understandably, and I showed my ticket to which he pulls his ticket out for his season ticket seat where I see him sat every week, so I simply moved on and as I say not too fussed, however I would imagine some people would cause a fuss over this! As I would on certain days

Login to get fewer ads

My seat on 20:51 - Jan 4 with 2723 viewsDaley_Lama

My seat on 20:44 - Jan 4 by 442Dale

Not on that occasion. I went to buy my reserved season ticket seat on day 1 of ticket sales but the buggers had already sold it to another season ticket holder in error. (you could buy 2 tickets)

So I bought the one next to it in the hope that whoever would swap out of the goodness of their heart. He didn't, the cantankerous old so and so and I'm still tempted to stick the leg out when he descends for his half time brew.

My seat on 20:53 - Jan 4 with 2703 viewsDaley_Lama

He evidently didn't buy his ticket during the period when the season ticket seats were guaranteed. Unless they cocked up as they did with mine for the Darlo match.

Showing his season ticket is bunkum, the seat for his seat was sold to you.

Fair play to you for moving however, common sense.

My seat on 20:55 - Jan 4 with 2681 views442Dale

My seat on 20:49 - Jan 4 by dale_spotland

I sit quite close the the seats therefore I was aware they were all reserved in the area, however thought as you that the seat holder must not be attending the game so took my seat amongst some funny looks from his friends understandably, he then arrives and asks what the deal is politely again understandably, and I showed my ticket to which he pulls his ticket out for his season ticket seat where I see him sat every week, so I simply moved on and as I say not too fussed, however I would imagine some people would cause a fuss over this! As I would on certain days

It's me, must be! Did you have a ticket for another seat then? If he had a ticket for elsewhere it's his problem as season ticket holders had a certain length of time to get their seats (unless what happened to Lama happened to him).

My seat on 21:03 - Jan 4 with 2631 views_dezzy

I got to my season ticket seat today, back of pearl street, behind me was the tv gantry, the problem was they had used a block of wood under the gantry, and this block stuck out so my seat would not go down, had to stand all game, not that im bothered about that , what would of happened if it had been an old man, or when I was on crutches

KHBA

My seat on 21:06 - Jan 4 with 2608 views442Dale

While we're on seats and the like. How much longer are the ones in PearlSt, and the end of the Sandy for that matter, going to be left unused while part of a no-go area when we have a big game? That's probably around 500+ tickets we couldn't sell today.

My seat on 23:03 - Jan 4 with 2341 viewsDomDale

The Sandy was like a sardine tin today. Would've been nice to open the end up and let us spread out! I could hardly see for most of the game, though that didn't take away from the atmosphere.
If we draw at home next round I am tempted to sit in the pearl street just so I can see!

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

My seat on 23:47 - Jan 4 with 2244 viewsD_Alien

My seat on 23:03 - Jan 4 by DomDale

The Sandy was like a sardine tin today. Would've been nice to open the end up and let us spread out! I could hardly see for most of the game, though that didn't take away from the atmosphere.
If we draw at home next round I am tempted to sit in the pearl street just so I can see!

Sardine tin? You should've been in there in the late 60's and early 70's - it was at least twice as packed as today! Could you breathe properly? Yes? Well you couldn't back then!

#shakeshead

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

My seat on 23:48 - Jan 4 with 2234 viewsdingdangblue

My seat on 21:06 - Jan 4 by 442Dale

While we're on seats and the like. How much longer are the ones in PearlSt, and the end of the Sandy for that matter, going to be left unused while part of a no-go area when we have a big game? That's probably around 500+ tickets we couldn't sell today.

Another thing - it looked pretty full today so god knows where the 2000 short of capacity would go???

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

My seat on 23:57 - Jan 4 with 2212 views442Dale

My seat on 23:48 - Jan 4 by dingdangblue

Another thing - it looked pretty full today so god knows where the 2000 short of capacity would go???

Well the capacity is about 1000-1500 max more really. There's the 500 I mentioned, maybe a few more, and the rows that haven't been used at the front of the Pearl St for a while. Could be quite a few more than the 500 too, that was just an estimate.

Also Wilbutts has a capacity of 3600+ originally, but Leeds had about 3400. Then there's a few lost for tv facilities too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024