Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! 15:33 - Jan 30 with 2595 viewsDale_Bar

ENJOY THE BIG GAME IN ON THE BIG SCREEN..
£5 TICKETS INCLUDE PIE AND A PINT..
ON SALE FROM THIS SATURDAY..
LETS GET THE RATCLIFFE BOUNCING AT THE OFFICIAL HOME OF KEITH HILLS BOYS!!!
BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 16:36 - Jan 30 with 2468 viewsoff2div1

What time is KO.
BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 16:41 - Jan 30 with 2451 viewsDaley_Lama

7:45 kick off

£20 to Bury or £5 to Dale?

I reckon take up might be quite popular

Poll: DF in or out

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 16:43 - Jan 30 with 2428 viewsTrue_Blue2

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 16:41 - Jan 30 by Daley_Lama

It's only £15 into Gigg these days
BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 16:45 - Jan 30 with 2421 views100notout

Hehehe

this will really piss off the buckets!

£5 to the Dale for me - with a good turnout should be a great atmosphere

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 16:52 - Jan 30 with 2385 viewsoff2div1

Thought it was a replay of a previous match to be shown on Saturday.

Good idea from the club.

Not for me, will be off to cheer on the`lads at Giggle.

Before the new housing gets built there next year.
BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 17:06 - Jan 30 with 2312 viewsDickydaler

There's nothing like being at a live derby game for the atmosphere. TV football does nothing for me But I suppose it does give those who don't like parting with their money the opportunity of a cheaper night.
BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 17:35 - Jan 30 with 2225 viewsYorkshire_Dale

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 17:06 - Jan 30 by Dickydaler

There's nothing like being at a live derby game for the atmosphere. TV football does nothing for me But I suppose it does give those who don't like parting with their money the opportunity of a cheaper night.

......it also keeps the loot "in-house".
BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 17:46 - Jan 30 with 2185 viewsrod_leach

Why bother going to any away game then? The lads will need us getting behind them at Giggle more than the Dale Bar needs my £5. Dale Bar is not even close to being a consideration for me.
How tin pot will it look on TV if we've no fans there?
Login to get fewer ads

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 19:36 - Jan 30 with 2068 viewspaulscho

Could`nt imagine not being there.But i suppose the part timers will take advantage .

livinginadalewonderland

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 19:45 - Jan 30 with 2048 viewsAtThePeake

Quite decent that actually. Essentially free entry and a free pie considering the price of a pint in there.

Tangled up in blue.

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! (n/t) on 13:16 - Jan 31 with 1783 viewssandylaner1

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 17:46 - Jan 30 by rod_leach

Why bother going to any away game then? The lads will need us getting behind them at Giggle more than the Dale Bar needs my £5. Dale Bar is not even close to being a consideration for me.
How tin pot will it look on TV if we've no fans there?

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 13:23 - Jan 31 with 1755 viewsGhanaDale

It's 8 miles from Rochdale to Bury, it takes about 20 minutes in a car.
If you're considering not going to the game but watching it in a pub then what's the point in going to any games at all, you might as well just watch the scores roll in on a vidiprinter.

What a joke.

www.facebook.com/projectaura

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 13:44 - Jan 31 with 1712 viewsDaleFan7

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 13:23 - Jan 31 by GhanaDale

It's 8 miles from Rochdale to Bury, it takes about 20 minutes in a car.
If you're considering not going to the game but watching it in a pub then what's the point in going to any games at all, you might as well just watch the scores roll in on a vidiprinter.

What a joke.

Agree it's not hard to get public transport to Gigg Lane either. Unless you are in walking distance of Spotland then if you can get there you can get to Gigg Lane. The lads would much more appreciate an 'atmosphere' inside the ground that they are playing in than a pub 8 miles away. For the sake of £10 difference to get in I know where I'll be.

People accuse the Premier League fans all the time of being 'pub supporters' this would be even worse!
BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 13:46 - Jan 31 with 1700 viewsD_Alien

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 13:44 - Jan 31 by DaleFan7

Agree it's not hard to get public transport to Gigg Lane either. Unless you are in walking distance of Spotland then if you can get there you can get to Gigg Lane. The lads would much more appreciate an 'atmosphere' inside the ground that they are playing in than a pub 8 miles away. For the sake of £10 difference to get in I know where I'll be.

People accuse the Premier League fans all the time of being 'pub supporters' this would be even worse!

They could beam pictures of "the Ratcliffe bouncing" onto a screen at Gigg.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 16:42 - Jan 31 with 1576 viewsParkinsGimp

We don't want to look a laughing stock with no fans at our main rivals do we....come on lads....get down to Giggle show the rest of the TV world we have a great away following( which we do), but things like this could really show us up.
Ever heard of bragging rites.
BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 16:59 - Jan 31 with 1534 viewsAtThePeake

Pints in the Dale bar are about £3.50 aren't they? Presume you're gonna have two plus the free one in the time of the match, plus the £5 for the ticket.

You're saving a couple of quid for the sake of not seeing the lads live. Annoying me.

Tangled up in blue.

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 20:36 - Jan 31 with 1362 viewsstuartcryer

have you become a man u scum fan 8 miles away get behind the boys they cant hear you over a tv screen

wardle blue

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 20:40 - Jan 31 with 1350 viewsstuartcryer

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 19:36 - Jan 30 by paulscho

Could`nt imagine not being there.But i suppose the part timers will take advantage .

correct armchair fans out out out

wardle blue

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 22:09 - Jan 31 with 1289 viewspaulscho

In in in ,the ground at Gigg lane for sure !!!!

livinginadalewonderland

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 03:20 - Feb 1 with 1196 viewsRAFC_1994

Struggle to get to the game on a Friday night, but I'd sooner go through the struggle than watch it on T.V. Big effort to cheer the lads on, and hopefully a big effort by The Dale to gain a valuable 3 points!
BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 12:16 - Feb 1 with 1052 viewsYouTubeDale

If we pull it off and it's a good game, you've got to be able to say..." I was there".

Should be a really vocal affair from the Dale fans, a great atmosphere and hopefully we will be bouncing in front of the cameras.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

BURY V ROCHDALE LIVE ON THE BIG SCREEN!! on 12:35 - Feb 1 with 1022 viewsaleanddale

The earlier poster was spot on - floaters or those who have a cash issue might take the bar offer up.

Now its £15 and the Cemi end I will save up the required for the night and make a good day of it in Bury before and after ( if we win !! ).

I would think most " away " Daleys will be at Gigg and the numbers if i had to guess between 1200 and 1500 ???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024