Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crown Oil 11:24 - Apr 8 with 2055 viewsColDale

Good news - 2 more years
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/crownoil-sponsorship2014-1475059.aspx
Crown Oil on 12:36 - Apr 8 with 1946 viewsJumeirahDale

Very pleased with this - after some of the stuff we've had on our shirts on a rolling annual basis* over the last few years ("GetTheLabel" anyone?), it's nice to have some stability, and a proper, locally-run, family-owned company to partner with.

*not a criticism of the club in any way, obviously we have to take the best deal available.
Crown Oil on 12:39 - Apr 8 with 1932 viewsTalkingSutty

Crown Oil on 12:36 - Apr 8 by JumeirahDale

Very pleased with this - after some of the stuff we've had on our shirts on a rolling annual basis* over the last few years ("GetTheLabel" anyone?), it's nice to have some stability, and a proper, locally-run, family-owned company to partner with.

*not a criticism of the club in any way, obviously we have to take the best deal available.

Good news.
Crown Oil on 12:44 - Apr 8 with 1912 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Mutually a bit of good business......simples
Crown Oil on 12:58 - Apr 8 with 1877 viewsDevonDale

Good to see that a Bury based business has made a good choice.
Crown Oil on 22:45 - Apr 8 with 1445 viewssandylaner1

very good news. well done all involved
Crown Oil on 10:45 - Apr 9 with 1305 viewsLondondale

Great news. Well done the club and thanks to Crown Oil for their continues support.

I wonder if it would be possible to, as some of the designs on the thread about kits earlier this season illustrated, discuss with Crown Oil the possibility of making their logo white on the shirt. Obviously they may have reservations about that but, for example, I believe AIG's logo is blue (and on United's shirt was white) and Standard Chartered's logo is gold on Liverpool's current kit. Would just look a bit more aesthetically pleasing (plus I just don't liked seeing red on a Dale shirt!)
Crown Oil on 15:14 - Apr 10 with 1116 viewsTomRAFC

Crown Oil on 10:45 - Apr 9 by Londondale

Great news. Well done the club and thanks to Crown Oil for their continues support.

I wonder if it would be possible to, as some of the designs on the thread about kits earlier this season illustrated, discuss with Crown Oil the possibility of making their logo white on the shirt. Obviously they may have reservations about that but, for example, I believe AIG's logo is blue (and on United's shirt was white) and Standard Chartered's logo is gold on Liverpool's current kit. Would just look a bit more aesthetically pleasing (plus I just don't liked seeing red on a Dale shirt!)

Agreed.

Great to have another sponsorship deal but would like the logo on the shirt to look a bit more professional next time round.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Crown Oil on 15:38 - Apr 10 with 1089 viewsrod_leach

That is basically Crown Oil's logo. Not sure how it can look more professional without them entirely overhauling their logo on everything
Login to get fewer ads

Crown Oil on 16:08 - Apr 10 with 1047 viewsTomRAFC

Crown Oil on 15:38 - Apr 10 by rod_leach

That is basically Crown Oil's logo. Not sure how it can look more professional without them entirely overhauling their logo on everything

The logo could be better integrated into the kits design though, as per some of the kits designed by fans we saw on here a while back.

Either way the deal is great news for the club.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Crown Oil on 20:33 - Apr 10 with 923 viewsnordenblue

Crown Oil on 16:08 - Apr 10 by TomRAFC

The logo could be better integrated into the kits design though, as per some of the kits designed by fans we saw on here a while back.

Either way the deal is great news for the club.

Dont get the kit designer started(442) on here,to be honest theres been some brilliant ideas for kits, both colour and general design by a few people on here 442 included in that
Crown Oil on 20:43 - Apr 10 with 903 viewsTVOS1907

Crown Oil on 20:33 - Apr 10 by nordenblue

Dont get the kit designer started(442) on here,to be honest theres been some brilliant ideas for kits, both colour and general design by a few people on here 442 included in that

Spot on.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Crown Oil on 09:43 - Apr 11 with 727 viewsYouTubeDale

Someone posted up a brilliant black and blue broad-stripped kit earlier in the season. Can we have a look at that again please ?

The kit would have been chosen for next season, I know we can't influence the decision now.

On our current kit I didn't like the red lettering at first, but I have warmed to it. If we go up it will be one to remember and that is why I bought one.

Up the Dale !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Crown Oil on 10:36 - Apr 11 with 688 viewslurker

Crown Oil on 09:43 - Apr 11 by YouTubeDale

Someone posted up a brilliant black and blue broad-stripped kit earlier in the season. Can we have a look at that again please ?

The kit would have been chosen for next season, I know we can't influence the decision now.

On our current kit I didn't like the red lettering at first, but I have warmed to it. If we go up it will be one to remember and that is why I bought one.

Up the Dale !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting you mention the "warming to it" thing as I think that is most people's view. Initially it was a bit of an annoyance as it was so different to previous logos. However, it has blended in nicely and I think the fact we have a decent football offering to distract us from such mundane things also helps.

However, if I were Crown I would be looking to change the lettering to white at least for the home kit. The red doesn't stand out as much as say on the white or yellow kits we have and the idea of sponsorship is to stand out and advertise the company. It would be in their best interest

It still has nothing on the All-in-One logo!
[Post edited 11 Apr 2014 10:38]
Crown Oil on 20:29 - Apr 11 with 580 views442Dale

It's something that else that has come up recently in relation to that thread about the Trust working with the club.

After the input on here from fans last summer, it'd be surprising if supporters can't be involved next time around. I'll sit in the corner on my own wondering why we wore white at Mansfield.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Crown Oil on 22:19 - Apr 11 with 477 viewsdownunder

Crown Oil on 20:43 - Apr 10 by TVOS1907

Spot on.

Nah! Spots would not work, stick with stripes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024