Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Morning After the night before 06:42 - Apr 19 with 893 viewsfrenzied

Terrible hang over effect from yesterday...lets hope the Easter effect kicks in and from the Good Friday gloom and doom that Hilly can raise the spirits from the dead and and our team will be back in its full glory on Monday
The Morning After the night before on 07:13 - Apr 19 with 858 viewsTalkingSutty

One thing for sure no matter how poor Bristol are they will be up for the battle on Monday backed by a big crowd.

Is should be a given that we will match them for bravery but following the last two performances there now has to be a question of the players not having the bottle.

We know they have the talent to win but every team in the division must now be thinking we are mentally very weak,its up to the players to Prove they are up for the battle.
The Morning After the night before on 07:39 - Apr 19 with 819 viewscupardale

Just woke up, had a nightmare that I'd driven nearly 600 mile round trip, spent over £100 quid to see Dale get stuffed having looked full of nerves and defensively as poor as I remember. .........oh no it actually happened!

Can't work out our sudden poor form, nerves? Inexperience? Poor tactics? Probably a combination of all 3. A relatively young team many of who won't have been in this situation. Hilly not picking a team that you'd class as our strongest.

I hope Hill doesn't trot out any excuses, there should be pressure at the moment and there is expectation and hope built up by the way we've played all season. It's time to show we can handle it. I wouldn't have made the journey and spent all my day driving if I wasn't hopeful of seeing us get a bit closer to going up and I can accept it's my choice and I also can accept seeing us beaten (I'm used to it after 20 years plus) but yesterday was hard to take.

Still very hopeful but getting very nervous. ......hope you guys who can make the next 3 games really back the team. Up the Dale
The Morning After the night before on 07:59 - Apr 19 with 786 viewsYouTubeDale

Yes, the coach sets off from the ground at 7.00 am on Monday which means me getting up very early on my holiday. Those who live in Littleborough even earlier. We will be there. And in South Wales at Newport, we will be there.

As Hill says this team wants it just as much as the fans. We've got to want it more than the opposition. And it seems that success will taste really sweet if we get it, the way the story is unfolding.

Is it written that we get prized into the play-offs with Hogan scoring the winner at Wembley??
Or is it me this time who is still dreaming?

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

The Morning After the night before on 08:13 - Apr 19 with 765 viewsYouTubeDale

I missed this message from the OS :

A message from Lundy...

We all know that last Saturday wasn't our best performance and like you we were all hurt by the result. We have had a good week in training and the spirit in the camp is great, we are all looking forward to Friday's game.

We are determined that the hard work we have put in throughout the season will continue right to the final whistle in the final game. We will sprint through the finishing line I'm sure of that, we aren't going to be flopping through the tape.

"There are just four games to go and we already have some great memories to take from it. However, we want to add to those memories and I'm sure our last few games will give us more.

Southend will be coming here to win the game and victory is what we want too, so it should be a great game.

I know the club are pushing for supporters to come along and get behind the team, I have seen the poster advertising the game and it would have been an outstanding poster if I'd have been on it, but it was a good effort.

There have been plenty of tweets and things to really push the game and I'm sure we will have a good crowd. It does help us, it did against Leeds United in the FA Cup and Bury so let's see the job through - as the poster says, Together As one.

Matty

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

The Morning After the night before on 08:22 - Apr 19 with 743 viewsfitzochris

Words are wind, as the catchphrase of a current popular high fantasy saga of books goes.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

The Morning After the night before on 08:40 - Apr 19 with 715 viewsdingdangblue

Just hoping that it is an omen that when we got promoted last time with a 1-0 win v Northampton - we had previously gone 4 games without a goal.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024