Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got back... 19:13 - May 6 with 1754 viewsD_Alien

... from t' town hall

Enjoyed listening to Peter Rush having to celebrate the Dale's promotion, and it was a full house from the squad and backroom staff apart from Graham Cummings (no surprise there)

Not going to comment on the turnout, except to say we may be small in numbers but we're bloody magnificent!

CD's comment about Hilly "not being the man for the job" according to ex-directors - I'm assuming he meant first time round?

Anyroads, it was good to give the lads one final cheer before the summer!

[Post edited 6 May 2014 19:16]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Just got back... on 20:34 - May 6 with 1524 viewsD_Dale

How small in numbers? - SL's post has 2k.

Whatever, there are worse ways of spending the council tax, unless the bill goes to the club. Without Dale, the town would get even fewer positive (mostly) mentions.
Just got back... on 20:46 - May 6 with 1444 viewsD_Alien

Just got back... on 20:34 - May 6 by D_Dale

How small in numbers? - SL's post has 2k.

Whatever, there are worse ways of spending the council tax, unless the bill goes to the club. Without Dale, the town would get even fewer positive (mostly) mentions.

I'd estimate half that - not that it matters, since many people would've found it difficult to get down there on a Tuesday evening

tbh it's never a question of crowdc*nting where Dale are concerned - we're all quality!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Just got back... on 09:56 - May 7 with 1012 viewsParkinsGimp

I couldnt make due to work commitments
But CD's comment seems strange when he actually only stumbled on Hillcroft the first time round. And his next three trails for manager were totally abysmal.
I give him credit for bringing him back , but please dont say it was your first choice Mr Dunphy first time round.
Just got back... on 10:04 - May 7 with 991 viewsdingdangblue

Just got back... on 09:56 - May 7 by ParkinsGimp

I couldnt make due to work commitments
But CD's comment seems strange when he actually only stumbled on Hillcroft the first time round. And his next three trails for manager were totally abysmal.
I give him credit for bringing him back , but please dont say it was your first choice Mr Dunphy first time round.

The way I interpreted his comment was that some ex directors didn't want Hilly to come back.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Just got back... on 10:27 - May 7 with 939 viewsSandyman

Just got back... on 10:04 - May 7 by dingdangblue

The way I interpreted his comment was that some ex directors didn't want Hilly to come back.

Agreed, I thought that as well.
Just got back... on 10:28 - May 7 with 933 viewsSuddenLad

Just got back... on 10:04 - May 7 by dingdangblue

Exactly that. I was told last night that there was opposition for EX-DIRECTORS when the decision was made to re-appoint Hilly.

Good job we have the current Chairman.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024