Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's the Star...... 09:46 - Aug 11 with 2689 viewsColDale

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/393638/Chelsea-poised-to-beat-Arsenal-

but am sure the journalist has some idea of what goes on at Spotland

This post has been edited by an administrator
It's the Star...... on 10:29 - Aug 11 with 2579 viewsSuddenLad

Let the bidding war begin

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

It's the Star...... on 11:23 - Aug 11 with 2482 views100notout

Gary Jones writing for the Daily Star?????????

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

It's the Star...... on 13:14 - Aug 11 with 2242 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

With his age, is there a cap on the amount of money up front a club can command?

Would expect us to make the majority on him in years to come based on appearances, sell-ons etc.
It's the Star...... on 13:18 - Aug 11 with 2221 viewsJumeirahDale

It seems crazy to me that scouts can tell a great keeper at 16 from a few reserve games and a couple of pre-season showings. Similar to Bywater (still our record fee, no?). But if they are willing to give us a few sell-ons then great.

Like NC, I do worry though that we are probably contractually obliged to accept 100 grand with no sell-ons or something similarly pathetic after the FL clubs were blackmailed a few years back.
It's the Star...... on 13:31 - Aug 11 with 2181 viewsColDale

It's the Star...... on 13:18 - Aug 11 by JumeirahDale

It seems crazy to me that scouts can tell a great keeper at 16 from a few reserve games and a couple of pre-season showings. Similar to Bywater (still our record fee, no?). But if they are willing to give us a few sell-ons then great.

Like NC, I do worry though that we are probably contractually obliged to accept 100 grand with no sell-ons or something similarly pathetic after the FL clubs were blackmailed a few years back.

It's practically peanuts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite_Player_Performance_Plan

Our academy is category 3. So that's £12,500 for each year we've spent developing him. The plan is that we make the money when he breaks into the first team, which given the big club's record at bringing through English talent........

Guess it'll just be a case of keeping fingers crossed until his 17th birthday
It's the Star...... on 13:32 - Aug 11 with 2177 viewsseasidedale

its worse than that, from what i can remember its something like, they can sign him for training fees which is £3k a year at the club. But the good news is we get £1million when he makes over 100 premier league appearance, so not holding my breath on that one
It's the Star...... on 14:14 - Aug 11 with 2075 viewsdingdangblue

Lets hope whoever we do a deal with can offer us some sort of sweetener , the loan of a Patrick Bamford type who we can loan for the season.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

It's the Star...... on 14:19 - Aug 11 with 2055 views100notout

According to his profile he's 17 on 12th October 2014*

* Meaningless unless he signs a contract on that date

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Login to get fewer ads

It's the Star...... on 16:45 - Aug 11 with 1866 viewsKenBoon

EPPP is the biggest load of crap. I could understand it if it were Southampton or Everton, but who was the last English player that came out of Chelsea's Youth team and played at the top level? John Terry? It's supposedly designed to give talent the best facilities, but in reality most just have smoke blown up their arse, get released at 19 and their career slowly dwindles down to nothing/bury.
It's the Star...... on 17:08 - Aug 11 with 1807 viewselectricblue

The could of course turn them.down and stay at Dale......
If he did leave dale would be without a 2nd choice keeper.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

It's the Star...... on 18:10 - Aug 11 with 1697 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

It's the Star...... on 16:45 - Aug 11 by KenBoon

EPPP is the biggest load of crap. I could understand it if it were Southampton or Everton, but who was the last English player that came out of Chelsea's Youth team and played at the top level? John Terry? It's supposedly designed to give talent the best facilities, but in reality most just have smoke blown up their arse, get released at 19 and their career slowly dwindles down to nothing/bury.

Wasn't he at West Ham youth for a few years before Chelsea? Seems so long ago now.
It's the Star...... on 18:49 - Aug 11 with 1627 viewsChaffRAFC

It's the Star...... on 17:08 - Aug 11 by electricblue

The could of course turn them.down and stay at Dale......
If he did leave dale would be without a 2nd choice keeper.....

No we wouldn't as Steve Collis is still registered as a keeper.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

It's the Star...... on 20:00 - Aug 11 with 1503 viewsBrierls

When questioned at the Fans Forum, Hilly said Diba was "signed up". I wonder if that means we can't get shafted by the EPPP?
It's the Star...... on 20:12 - Aug 11 with 1472 viewsChaffRAFC

It's the Star...... on 20:00 - Aug 11 by Brierls

When questioned at the Fans Forum, Hilly said Diba was "signed up". I wonder if that means we can't get shafted by the EPPP?

That's how I understood it, that we had a pre-contract agreement that he signs a pro deal on his 17th Birthday which I'm led to believe that young Connor Ronan has over at Wolves.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

It's the Star...... on 20:28 - Aug 11 with 1426 viewssupportingboth

Can't sign anything until next July the 17th birthday thing don't matter
It's the Star...... on 09:29 - Aug 12 with 1227 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

We have a very shrewd Chief Exec and Chairman when it comes to these things. I don't imagine we will get shafted in the short or long term.
It's the Star...... on 17:31 - Aug 12 with 1024 viewsoff2div1

It's the Star...... on 09:29 - Aug 12 by Albert_Whitehurst

We have a very shrewd Chief Exec and Chairman when it comes to these things. I don't imagine we will get shafted in the short or long term.

O good reporting he is going to preseason at Tennerife
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024