Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Golf 09:36 - Aug 7 with 951 viewsmacro

Us PGA -

I've gone with Ricky fowler, Jimmy walker and angel Cabrera each way

Golf on 10:57 - Aug 7 with 922 viewsTalkingSutty

My usual Bubba and Kucher bet. Both at 33/1
Golf on 11:30 - Aug 7 with 910 viewsDaley_Lama

From watching The Open and the WCG Brigstone, it's hard to look past Rory as he simply oozes confidence, is bang in form and basically scared Sergio into defeat last week.

Other bang in form players for me are Sergio, Fowler, Rose and Furyk.

I will be giving Tiger a massive wide berth, would never write off Adam Scott but personally will not be backing the likes of Donald, Poulter, Westwood as they are also-rans nowadays in my mind.

I'm plumping for Fowler and Rose E-W.

Poll: DF in or out

Golf on 19:44 - Aug 7 with 871 viewsDaley_Lama

" but personally will not be backing the likes of Donald, Poulter, Westwood as they are also-rans nowadays in my mind."

Westwood -6 Leader
Poulter 3 5th
Donald -1(after 1 hole)

I know how to Jonah and then some!

It will never last*

Golf on 19:54 - Aug 7 with 861 viewsChaffRAFC

Was late getting to the bookies so not had anything on this but still watching.

Westwood will do what Westwood always does and bottle it. There's not many better Tee to green players in the world but he'd struggle to put in a hole 9 foot wide!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Golf on 22:43 - Aug 10 with 784 viewsmacro

Fowler still looking good but it could be anyone from a dozen
Golf on 01:18 - Aug 11 with 732 viewszxcvbnm

Anyone from 4 - Stensson, Fowler, McIlroy and Mickleson

Gut says Mickleson, hope it's Stensson or McIlroy though

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Golf on 01:23 - Aug 11 with 730 viewszxcvbnm

Jinxed Stensson then

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Golf on 10:11 - Aug 11 with 660 viewsmacro

Got the each way on fowler and walker. Thought mcilroy was going to throw it away
Login to get fewer ads

Golf on 10:54 - Aug 11 with 645 viewsRotherhamDale

McIlroy's back 9 was unbelievable.

Possession with progression.

Golf on 11:39 - Aug 11 with 628 viewsDaley_Lama

Rory's second at the 10th was ridiculously good, 3 behind both Fowler and Mickleson then BAM!

His birdie at 17 was also stunning, that close, in the dark, from sand.

I've never seen the events on the 18th in pro competition before, might have been my bleary eyes but Phil seemed to take absolutely ages over his second.

Fowler and Mickleson both had their moments of luck (a chip in here, lucky save there) but Rory had none of it. He missed a good few puts on the front nine from 6-12 feet, I too feared for him.

He really is remarkable, his back nine was as above spectacular.

Golf on 11:54 - Aug 11 with 612 viewsRotherhamDale

Golf on 11:39 - Aug 11 by Daley_Lama

Rory's second at the 10th was ridiculously good, 3 behind both Fowler and Mickleson then BAM!

His birdie at 17 was also stunning, that close, in the dark, from sand.

I've never seen the events on the 18th in pro competition before, might have been my bleary eyes but Phil seemed to take absolutely ages over his second.

Fowler and Mickleson both had their moments of luck (a chip in here, lucky save there) but Rory had none of it. He missed a good few puts on the front nine from 6-12 feet, I too feared for him.

He really is remarkable, his back nine was as above spectacular.

That shot from the sand was terrific. It was that good that as soon as it landed I had to go and brew up.

Phil was getting very shirty with one of the cameramen at the end, I think he was a little fed up. I can't bring myself to like Fowler, but I think its because of his daft clothing.

Possession with progression.

Golf on 11:58 - Aug 11 with 608 viewsColDale

Golf on 11:54 - Aug 11 by RotherhamDale

That shot from the sand was terrific. It was that good that as soon as it landed I had to go and brew up.

Phil was getting very shirty with one of the cameramen at the end, I think he was a little fed up. I can't bring myself to like Fowler, but I think its because of his daft clothing.

its the ridiculous facial hair for me. It's like a fifteen year old not shaving so he can hopefully get served at a bar.

What stood out for me was that it wasn't a perfect round for McIlroy where everything was coming off. It was just good solid golf. There was that spell where Mickleson and Fowler did have everything going for them and they were spurring each other on, but that eagle from McIlroy just scared the life out of them.
Golf on 12:01 - Aug 11 with 605 viewsDaley_Lama

Liking Fowler myself nowadays, he's got a proper haircut, is a damn fine player, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd and 5th in this years major show that.

Didn't like him at first like yourself, he was hailed in a fanfare of hype because he won one tournament, had lots of hair and wore silly clothes on a sunday with a stupid hat.

He interviews well as well for me, modest, polite, nothing at all like his original braggardish portrayal.

He should lose the Mickey Pearce moustache though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024