Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Logan penalty 23:11 - Oct 4 with 1768 viewszxcvbnm

Fantastic photo on twitter from @dysporting

Can't workout how to embed it on here from my phone though (thick I know)

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Logan penalty on 23:21 - Oct 4 with 1733 viewsRosun

Love the fact that you could hear him shouting at the penalty taker before he took the kick, told him where he was going to put it and actually psyched him out.
Scared for Josh Lillis as I can't see him getting back into the first eleven.
Logan penalty on 23:33 - Oct 4 with 1705 viewsConradOfTheBench

Glad to see the big man doing well for you, back him every time against a penalty.

Deserve's first team football, wasn't going to get it with us, although, his positioning would have been better than Schmeichels for Burnley's goals today!
Logan penalty on 23:37 - Oct 4 with 1694 views442Dale

Logan penalty on 23:33 - Oct 4 by ConradOfTheBench

Glad to see the big man doing well for you, back him every time against a penalty.

Deserve's first team football, wasn't going to get it with us, although, his positioning would have been better than Schmeichels for Burnley's goals today!

Which is what Ross Wallace has just said on MotD. I do hope it makes him feel bad.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Logan penalty on 23:41 - Oct 4 with 1674 viewsConradOfTheBench

Logan penalty on 23:37 - Oct 4 by 442Dale

Which is what Ross Wallace has just said on MotD. I do hope it makes him feel bad.

you could see it going in a mile off, to the point fans were screaming at Schmeichel about his positioning before Wallace took it, any further away from where he should have been stood & he's by the corner flag!
Logan penalty on 23:46 - Oct 4 with 1654 views442Dale

Logan penalty on 23:41 - Oct 4 by ConradOfTheBench

you could see it going in a mile off, to the point fans were screaming at Schmeichel about his positioning before Wallace took it, any further away from where he should have been stood & he's by the corner flag!

Which he'll have probably kicked. The petulant child.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Logan penalty on 00:42 - Oct 5 with 1585 viewsTVOS1907

Logan penalty on 23:33 - Oct 4 by ConradOfTheBench

Logan, as a person, is worth at least ten of Schmeichel from what I've seen.

Will never forgive him for rubbing his fingers together in a "Guess how much I earn?" way when we were beating his Notts County team five years ago.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Logan penalty on 00:47 - Oct 5 with 1572 viewsolympicdale

One of the best saves I have seen live, a fantastic penalty, only stopped by the beast Logan, this guy is a massive step up from lillis.

Life is a game of fate.

Logan penalty on 08:59 - Oct 5 with 1439 viewsdownunder

2 games, 2 penalties, 2 saves. Logan's on a run.
Login to get fewer ads

Logan penalty on 10:04 - Oct 5 with 1341 views1907

The less said about Kasper the better. Absolute scumbag of the highest order.

I am concerned about the sheer number of penalties we're giving away this season from clumsy challenges
Logan penalty on 10:33 - Oct 5 with 1291 viewsConradOfTheBench

Logan penalty on 00:42 - Oct 5 by TVOS1907

Logan, as a person, is worth at least ten of Schmeichel from what I've seen.

Will never forgive him for rubbing his fingers together in a "Guess how much I earn?" way when we were beating his Notts County team five years ago.

Kasper's arrogance is beginning to wear thin with a lot of our fans, he's costing us points, coupled with Hamer's fantastic performance away at Stoke that gave us our only clean sheet of the season.

Having met Logan before, I have to say he is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, doesn't take being a footballer for granted and always happy to chat/take pictures etc.
Logan penalty on 11:18 - Oct 5 with 1207 viewsTVOS1907

Logan penalty on 10:33 - Oct 5 by ConradOfTheBench

Kasper's arrogance is beginning to wear thin with a lot of our fans, he's costing us points, coupled with Hamer's fantastic performance away at Stoke that gave us our only clean sheet of the season.

Having met Logan before, I have to say he is one of the nicest people you will ever meet, doesn't take being a footballer for granted and always happy to chat/take pictures etc.

Excellent, that's great to hear.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024