Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What A Poor Loser? 07:21 - Sep 24 with 2823 viewsdale1968

You would think he should be focussing on the next game against Preston and stop bleating about a disallowed goal.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/sky-blues-boss-ste

Nothing will be gained from it.....

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

What A Poor Loser? on 08:40 - Sep 24 with 2704 views442Dale

As mentioned previously, the ref deserved a hearty round of applause as he went down the tunnel. Great bloke.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

What A Poor Loser? on 10:24 - Sep 24 with 2553 viewsvisualman

I was sat in the TDS and I noticed our Players stopped when the ref blew his whistle so we might have got a body in the way to stop the disallowed goal anyway
What A Poor Loser? on 10:41 - Sep 24 with 2514 viewsdingdangblue

The thing is if Pressley was expecting the foul, and predicted the foul, he shouldn't be upset when it is given a foul? Obviously it must have been the likely outcome.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

What A Poor Loser? on 11:20 - Sep 24 with 2454 viewslurker

I was in the TDS and I can't actually remember a disallowed goal, which makes me think that the foul must have been well in advance of the ball being in the net.

Diddums!
What A Poor Loser? on 11:22 - Sep 24 with 2449 viewsJumeirahDale

Boo f*cking hoo!!! He'll be withdrawing the referee's invite to his birthday party next.
What A Poor Loser? on 12:08 - Sep 24 with 2351 viewsrod_leach

The whistle was blown a second or so before the ball was headed in. I was surprised when the Cov fans cheered for a goal as I thought it was quite clear the game had stopped.
What A Poor Loser? on 12:18 - Sep 24 with 2328 viewstazzydjr

I wonder how many more excuses he'll give for Coventry City losing before he end's up binned by them

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

What A Poor Loser? on 12:24 - Sep 24 with 2301 viewsAtThePeake

What A Poor Loser? on 10:41 - Sep 24 by dingdangblue

The thing is if Pressley was expecting the foul, and predicted the foul, he shouldn't be upset when it is given a foul? Obviously it must have been the likely outcome.

He was expecting a foul to be given but didn't think there was a foul there, so he has every right to feel aggrieved. Just because you know the ref is going to give a foul, doesn't mean he should give a foul.

Having said that, I find this response pathetic. He's right that in the Premier League it does get highlighted, but it's not like they ever replay a game based on a bad decision. Once it's done, it's done, and there's nothing you can do about it. I very much doubt he'll be making a formal complaint when his team get the rub of the green with a refereeing decision, which they inevitably will soon enough. It's the nature of the game, some go your way and some don't.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

What A Poor Loser? on 13:09 - Sep 24 with 2209 viewsRosun

He'll be complaining next about the strong tackles that Dawson was making. Grow up. I thought the ref had a good game.

Plus Pressley needs to have a shave. He looks like Catweazle after a bad night. I bet he lives on his own. Anyone who makes Hilly appear sartorially elegant needs to buy a mirror.
What A Poor Loser? (n/t) on 13:50 - Sep 24 with 2118 viewsmoth5368

Quote:
"there’s not one single foul or what could be perceived as a foul from every single player in the box. In fact, I would say there is less pushing and shoving by our players than normally occurs"
Isn't pushing & shoving a foul?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2014 13:51]
What A Poor Loser? on 15:21 - Sep 24 with 2024 viewspioneer

What A Poor Loser? on 13:09 - Sep 24 by Rosun

He'll be complaining next about the strong tackles that Dawson was making. Grow up. I thought the ref had a good game.

Plus Pressley needs to have a shave. He looks like Catweazle after a bad night. I bet he lives on his own. Anyone who makes Hilly appear sartorially elegant needs to buy a mirror.

Or complaining about the floodlights (for those old enough to remember previous Coventry visits and moaning managers)
What A Poor Loser? on 15:52 - Sep 24 with 1954 viewsjokerthief

Wonder what he would have said if the goalie was red carded..which by all accounts was possible.
That would have been a huge game changer, after 28 minutes.
What A Poor Loser? on 16:31 - Sep 24 with 1877 viewsArthurDaley

Wimp, you lost get over it. Hope referees have it in for Coventry now.

A large VAT Dave

What A Poor Loser? on 19:17 - Oct 2 with 1382 viewsColDale

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29466187
What A Poor Loser? on 20:22 - Oct 2 with 1282 views442Dale

What A Poor Loser? on 19:17 - Oct 2 by ColDale

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29466187

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/coventry-city-stev

You can see why they're charging him, having a go at individual players is a bit over the top. At least he's not still going on about the decisions in our game.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

What A Poor Loser? on 08:20 - Oct 3 with 1107 viewsaleanddale

doesnt look to be handling the pressure very well does he?

Lose tomorrow ( would be 3 on the trot ) he could explode!!
What A Poor Loser? on 09:34 - Oct 3 with 1030 viewsdingdangblue

What A Poor Loser? on 08:20 - Oct 3 by aleanddale

He's got some kind of mystic power though - predicting the ref would give a foul when they scored from the corner against us and now predicting Garner would throw himself to the floor to win a penalty! Burn Him!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

What A Poor Loser? on 10:06 - Oct 4 with 815 viewsTVOS1907

What A Poor Loser? on 08:20 - Oct 3 by aleanddale

They've just lost three on the trot - Scunthorpe, Dale and Preston.

He's probably stressing out about where 18000 fans have disappeared to since all the palaver about them returning to the Ricoh.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

What A Poor Loser? on 10:08 - Oct 4 with 812 viewszxcvbnm

What A Poor Loser? on 10:06 - Oct 4 by TVOS1907

They've just lost three on the trot - Scunthorpe, Dale and Preston.

He's probably stressing out about where 18000 fans have disappeared to since all the palaver about them returning to the Ricoh.

Coventry have delusions of grandeur from their time in the prem
[Post edited 4 Oct 2014 10:08]

Poll: Best loanee keeper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024