Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
muldoon on the bench 18:54 - Oct 7 with 1324 viewsdale1968

For tonights game.
Looking forwords to seeing him play as i hear he is a special talent.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

muldoon on the bench on 18:58 - Oct 7 with 1306 viewsisitme

Youth team player Kisimba Kisimba also on the bench. Hilly has been singing his praises during his Dale Player interviews. It will be interesting to see both him and Muldoon come on.
muldoon on the bench on 19:01 - Oct 7 with 1293 views442Dale

muldoon on the bench on 18:58 - Oct 7 by isitme

Youth team player Kisimba Kisimba also on the bench. Hilly has been singing his praises during his Dale Player interviews. It will be interesting to see both him and Muldoon come on.

No Lund which makes his inclusion from the start on Saturday even stranger.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

muldoon on the bench on 19:04 - Oct 7 with 1270 viewsdownunder

muldoon on the bench on 18:58 - Oct 7 by isitme

So good they named him twice?

Hope so.
muldoon on the bench on 19:04 - Oct 7 with 1270 viewsboromat

Billy and Nyal also warming up with the squad.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

muldoon on the bench on 07:23 - Oct 8 with 843 viewsaleanddale

Decent Debut on a tricky night..

Looking forward to seeing him play when teams have to come out at us rather than us running into defensive walls for 45 minutes every second half.

Looks to be deterimined with good tenacity. Decent pace too just couldnt be used to any effect last night.

Onto Gillingham - UP THE DALE!!!!
muldoon on the bench on 08:21 - Oct 8 with 768 viewsAtThePeake

muldoon on the bench on 07:23 - Oct 8 by aleanddale

Decent Debut on a tricky night..

Looking forward to seeing him play when teams have to come out at us rather than us running into defensive walls for 45 minutes every second half.

Looks to be deterimined with good tenacity. Decent pace too just couldnt be used to any effect last night.

Onto Gillingham - UP THE DALE!!!!

You could tell he was up for it, just couldn't find enough space to do anything with it. As you say though, looked aggressive and quick. If he's fully fit I'd start him against Gillingham because we definitely need to change something up top.

Tangled up in blue.

muldoon on the bench on 09:52 - Oct 8 with 687 viewsParkinsGimp

Couldnt make it last night was working late away. But sounds promising. I have heard off an old team mate of his that he is very good , just have to wait and see if he can cut the mustard at this level.
But you guys seem to think hes got something to offer, and I believe it was a tricky night to make your debut as well.
So heres to the future, another star in the making.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024