Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please bury, can we have you back? 22:51 - Nov 30 with 4770 viewsR17ALE

We don't like Oldham. They're even worse than you!

I know you're busy with Fleetwood and Morecambe, but come and reclaim us!!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Please bury, can we have you back? on 22:57 - Nov 30 with 2958 viewsjudd

Fleetwood?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Please bury, can we have you back? on 22:58 - Nov 30 with 2951 viewsR17ALE

Please bury, can we have you back? on 22:57 - Nov 30 by judd

Fleetwood?

Shit mistake!

Tranmere then.

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:01 - Nov 30 with 2940 viewsTalkingSutty

Is there honestly a Dale fan who attended the game yesterday who thought the rivalry came anywhere near approaching the one we have with bUry ?

Seriously, i was gutted about losing but that's the same with any game. Bragging rights didn't enter my head because i don't really know any biffos to have banter with. Love to get one over the giggles but Latics don't really bother me either way.
Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:05 - Nov 30 with 2916 viewsR17ALE

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:01 - Nov 30 by TalkingSutty

Is there honestly a Dale fan who attended the game yesterday who thought the rivalry came anywhere near approaching the one we have with bUry ?

Seriously, i was gutted about losing but that's the same with any game. Bragging rights didn't enter my head because i don't really know any biffos to have banter with. Love to get one over the giggles but Latics don't really bother me either way.

It might be a generational thing, but is there any Dale fan who took less sadness yesterday compared to the joy felt at Stockport's continued obliteration?

Eventually, we will be even for Peter Ward and David Frain. And Chris Beaumont.

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:08 - Nov 30 with 2895 viewsjudd

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:05 - Nov 30 by R17ALE

It might be a generational thing, but is there any Dale fan who took less sadness yesterday compared to the joy felt at Stockport's continued obliteration?

Pissed off with our lack of goal scoring opportunities. Oldham, Fleetwood, MK Dons. Not arsed who the opposition is, just want us to give what we have come to expect from a great manager and set of players.

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:10 - Nov 30 with 2887 viewsThacks_Rabbits

R17 - add Paul Williams, Payne, Malcolm Brown, Darren Ryan - in fact have we ever signed a player off Stockport that did well - other than Toddy - who I cant remember where we rescued him from

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:11 - Nov 30 with 2880 viewsjudd

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:10 - Nov 30 by Thacks_Rabbits

R17 - add Paul Williams, Payne, Malcolm Brown, Darren Ryan - in fact have we ever signed a player off Stockport that did well - other than Toddy - who I cant remember where we rescued him from

Neil Edwards

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:12 - Nov 30 with 2875 viewsTalkingSutty

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:05 - Nov 30 by R17ALE

If ever a club deserved it, Stockports that club. They have a localish derby on Tuesday away at Fylde, that should be a belter for them😅
Login to get fewer ads

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:18 - Nov 30 with 2845 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:11 - Nov 30 by judd

Neil Edwards

Good point well made :)

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:19 - Nov 30 with 2840 viewsRAFCBLUE

Tide turned when we signed Ricky Lambert and then ALFie. They were still a league club then just and to think how much profit they made us. The irony isn't lost on me.

In generational hatred terms its a close toss up between them and Property Development FC down the road for differing football reasons.

But I'd still buy Hughie Eaves a pint!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:22 - Nov 30 with 2824 viewsR17ALE

To their massive annoyance, I think around 6 of our current crop were once on their books.

Rose played against us at Wembley.

TVOS will provide the stats.

And they hate Hill and us for gaining leverage on the back of us using their players! Arf! You couldn't make it up!

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:25 - Nov 30 with 2812 viewsD_Dale

Rickie Lambert?
Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:27 - Nov 30 with 2803 viewsTalkingSutty

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:19 - Nov 30 by RAFCBLUE

Tide turned when we signed Ricky Lambert and then ALFie. They were still a league club then just and to think how much profit they made us. The irony isn't lost on me.

In generational hatred terms its a close toss up between them and Property Development FC down the road for differing football reasons.

But I'd still buy Hughie Eaves a pint!

Its not easy to say but i think my dislike for Stockport goes deeper than the one i have for bury. They beat Whitley Bay at home yesterday and looking at their forum the crowd was 1400 boosted by an away attendance of 17.
Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:29 - Nov 30 with 2785 viewsdingdangblue

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:25 - Nov 30 by D_Dale

Rickie Lambert?

Adam LeFondre.............but apart from him, Rickie Lambert and Neil Edwards , what have the Stockport ever done for us.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2014 23:32]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:29 - Nov 30 with 2781 viewsjudd

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:22 - Nov 30 by R17ALE

To their massive annoyance, I think around 6 of our current crop were once on their books.

Rose played against us at Wembley.

TVOS will provide the stats.

And they hate Hill and us for gaining leverage on the back of us using their players! Arf! You couldn't make it up!

Conrad Logan was their keeper that day.

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:34 - Nov 30 with 2746 viewsdingdangblue

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:29 - Nov 30 by judd

Conrad Logan was their keeper that day.

Yeah, remember Alf grabbing hold of his shirt so he couldn't stop McArdle scoring - imagine getting away with that!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:38 - Nov 30 with 2737 viewsD_Dale

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:27 - Nov 30 by TalkingSutty

Its not easy to say but i think my dislike for Stockport goes deeper than the one i have for bury. They beat Whitley Bay at home yesterday and looking at their forum the crowd was 1400 boosted by an away attendance of 17.

I'm not a closet County fan but I thought it was Colwyn Bay yesterday. In Conference North fixtures the average crowd looks to be about 2500 - twice that of other clubs in their division - so it's possible we'll have to live with them regaining Conference status in the next three or four seasons.
Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:51 - Nov 30 with 2695 viewsThacks_Rabbits

But other than Alf, Logan, Rose, Edwards etc what have they ever done for us - irregation ok - other than that........ think I had a moment there - appologies!!!

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:57 - Nov 30 with 2680 viewsdingdangblue

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:51 - Nov 30 by Thacks_Rabbits

But other than Alf, Logan, Rose, Edwards etc what have they ever done for us - irregation ok - other than that........ think I had a moment there - appologies!!!

I just made that joke.....

Please bury, can we have you back? on 00:07 - Dec 1 with 2663 viewsTVOS1907

Steve Taylor

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Please bury, can we have you back? on 00:09 - Dec 1 with 2657 viewsTVOS1907

Players to have appeared for both Dale and Stockport (it's quite a list):

ALLATT Vernon
ARTHUR Jackie
ASHWORTH Joe
ATKINS Bill
BARKAS Tommy
BEAUMONT Chris
BRENNAN Mick
BROWN Malcolm
BUCKLEY Ian
CARTWRIGHT Lee
CECERE Mike
CHAPMAN Les
CLARKE Darrell
CONNOR Jack
DARLING Malcolm
DIAMOND Barry
DICKER Gary
DICKINS Matt
DICKINSON Liam
DONNELLY George
DURKAN Kieron
EARL Sam
EDWARDS Neil
ELDING Anthony
ELLIS Tony
FINLEY Alan
FON WILLIAMS Owain
FRAIN David
GLOVER Bev
GRAY Ian
HADDINGTON Ray
JONES Alex
JONES Paul
KILNER Andy
LAMBERT Rickie
LE FONDRE Adam
LEONARD Mark
LISTER Bert
LOGAN Conrad
LORD Frank
McCONVILLE Sean
McCULLOCH Billy
McGUIGAN Jimmy
McINERNEY Ian
MILLS Neil
MORAN Eddie
MORRIN Tony
MOSS Ernie
MOSSMAN David
MOUNTFORD Bob
MURRAY Glenn
O'GRADY Chris
OLIVER Michael
PARRY Colin
PAYNE Mark
PEMBERTON Martin
PERKINS David
PHOENIX Peter
REDFERN Dave
RENWICK Dick
RIGBY Lloyd
ROSE Michael
RYAN Darren
SEARLE Damon
SEDDON Ian
SMITH Ben
SMITH Graham
SMITH Shaun
SPENCER James
STAFFORD Andy
SYMES Michael
TAYLOR Jason
TAYLOR John
TAYLOR Scott
TAYLOR Steve
THOMPSON Josh
TODD Lee
VIDAL Javan
WARD Peter
WARE Paul
WEST Tom
WHITE Winston
WILLIAMS Bill
WILLIAMS Paul
WILLIAMS Robbie

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Please bury, can we have you back? on 07:53 - Dec 1 with 2507 viewsTalkingSutty

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:38 - Nov 30 by D_Dale

I'm not a closet County fan but I thought it was Colwyn Bay yesterday. In Conference North fixtures the average crowd looks to be about 2500 - twice that of other clubs in their division - so it's possible we'll have to live with them regaining Conference status in the next three or four seasons.

Sorry I got my Bays mixed up. The fact one is in Wales and the other is nearly up in Scotland is irrelevant.

County are still getting decent home crowds and you would have to expect them to get back to the Coference at some stage,having said that FC United are struggling to move up the pyramid despite decent crowds so there's no guarantees.

I don't think it will do County any harm to spend a decade or so in the wilderness, it's all character building.
Please bury, can we have you back? on 10:48 - Dec 1 with 2326 viewsD_Alien

Please bury, can we have you back? on 07:53 - Dec 1 by TalkingSutty

Sorry I got my Bays mixed up. The fact one is in Wales and the other is nearly up in Scotland is irrelevant.

County are still getting decent home crowds and you would have to expect them to get back to the Coference at some stage,having said that FC United are struggling to move up the pyramid despite decent crowds so there's no guarantees.

I don't think it will do County any harm to spend a decade or so in the wilderness, it's all character building.

Won't be long before they're playing Parking Bays FC

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Please bury, can we have you back? on 10:57 - Dec 1 with 2316 viewstazzydjr

Our B**y Friends might be a strange lot but least they have respect for Rochdale unlike them Biffos from wrong side of Royton

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Please bury, can we have you back? on 11:38 - Dec 1 with 2260 viewsKenBoon

Please bury, can we have you back? on 23:12 - Nov 30 by TalkingSutty

If ever a club deserved it, Stockports that club. They have a localish derby on Tuesday away at Fylde, that should be a belter for them😅

They've had their local derby a couple of weeks ago. They got a hard earned 0-0 draw at high-flying AFC Fylde. I'm not sure what the attendance was, but I don't think they'll include the cows in the field even though they get a great view of the game.

I bumped into a counteh fan that evening. They have gone full bananas non-league tin pot now and have "county til' I die" on the backs of their shirts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024