Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET 14:03 - Dec 17 with 5739 viewstazzydjr

Normal Match Day Prices

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/third-round-ticket-details-2149651.asp
[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 14:14]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:16 - Dec 17 with 3327 viewsok_computer

So season ticket holders can buy 4 tickets, but Dale Trust/Exile members can only buy one...
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:19 - Dec 17 with 3301 views_dezzy

Yay we get to use voucher A

KHBA

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:23 - Dec 17 with 3277 views442Dale

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:16 - Dec 17 by ok_computer

So season ticket holders can buy 4 tickets, but Dale Trust/Exile members can only buy one...

Therein lie the benefits of being a season ticket holder. You'll never please everybody but it's a good incentive for season ticket holders to drag their mates along.

It won't sell out, but maybe if someone wants to make sure they could join the Trust now.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:23 - Dec 17 with 3266 viewsDomDale

Cue posts on the 2nd January titled "any spare tickets?" after the tickets have been on sale for two weeks á la Leeds at home last season.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:25 - Dec 17 with 3257 viewsisitme

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:16 - Dec 17 by ok_computer

And what is the problem with that?

Trust/exile members still have a priority window to be able to buy them before general admission.

If you want four tickets PM me and I will gladly assist you in getting them sorted.
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:33 - Dec 17 with 3216 views442Dale

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:23 - Dec 17 by DomDale

Cue posts on the 2nd January titled "any spare tickets?" after the tickets have been on sale for two weeks á la Leeds at home last season.

And the posts about what we're doing to retain the extra fans who will turn up, just like last season.

This would be a great time to check the databases...

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:33 - Dec 17 with 3215 views_dezzy

Its about time we season ticket holders got something, we buy our tickets pre season, then when the club does lower prices for league games, everybody benefits apart from us. Like it is said above it won't sell out so anyone who wants a ticket can get one.

KHBA

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:44 - Dec 17 with 3153 viewsaleanddale

Police advice?

Can see why all ticket for forest but for the Dale?

Open house only 5000 home fans max - might be less now it reads quite complicated.
Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:49 - Dec 17 with 3144 viewsok_computer

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:25 - Dec 17 by isitme

And what is the problem with that?

Trust/exile members still have a priority window to be able to buy them before general admission.

If you want four tickets PM me and I will gladly assist you in getting them sorted.

No huge problem, I'm an exile member, but I'd like to bring my Dad and brother who aren't, just means I can't really use the exile window as we'd want to sit together. Ho hum.
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:55 - Dec 17 with 3116 views442Dale

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:33 - Dec 17 by _dezzy

Its about time we season ticket holders got something, we buy our tickets pre season, then when the club does lower prices for league games, everybody benefits apart from us. Like it is said above it won't sell out so anyone who wants a ticket can get one.

I've no problem with the club lowering prices to get more in, season ticket holders should encourage that. It's the add-ons like this that make a season ticket worth having.

In fact, we should be targeting the Crawley game on the 17th as a great opportunity to get some floating fans back after the cup tie. Whatever money we'd lose making it £10 adults/£1 kids (or whatever price is appropriate) would be worth writing off if just a small percentage of the FA Cup fans decide to return.

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 15:04 - Dec 17 with 3084 viewsaleanddale

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:55 - Dec 17 by 442Dale

I've no problem with the club lowering prices to get more in, season ticket holders should encourage that. It's the add-ons like this that make a season ticket worth having.

In fact, we should be targeting the Crawley game on the 17th as a great opportunity to get some floating fans back after the cup tie. Whatever money we'd lose making it £10 adults/£1 kids (or whatever price is appropriate) would be worth writing off if just a small percentage of the FA Cup fans decide to return.

100% agree.

And I have a season ticket.

How about a ticket for Crawley for £10 - £1 for kids as a thank you if you buy at the same time you buy the forest cup ticket?
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 15:07 - Dec 17 with 3066 viewsTVOS1907

Anyone clicking that link won't know when the game is taking place.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 15:11 - Dec 17 with 3050 viewsD_Alien

When tickets go on general sale to non ST holders/exiles, the ticket office will open at 10am

Normally on awayday (or non-playing) Saturdays the ticket office doesn't open, but we're asked to "check the normal ticket office hours" outside the bank holiday period. So I checked.

OK - so when does it close? If I turn up at 1.15pm, for instance, will it still be open?

Why does it have to be like this???? Edit: Why couldn't they have just put The ticket office will be open between 10am and ...pm" ?

[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 15:20]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 15:29 - Dec 17 with 2996 views442Dale

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 15:11 - Dec 17 by D_Alien

When tickets go on general sale to non ST holders/exiles, the ticket office will open at 10am

Normally on awayday (or non-playing) Saturdays the ticket office doesn't open, but we're asked to "check the normal ticket office hours" outside the bank holiday period. So I checked.

OK - so when does it close? If I turn up at 1.15pm, for instance, will it still be open?

Why does it have to be like this???? Edit: Why couldn't they have just put The ticket office will be open between 10am and ...pm" ?

[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 15:20]

Why? To keep us all occupied.

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 15:46 - Dec 17 with 2933 viewsToffeemanc

Ticket office opening hours over next 2 weeks for anyone who is not sure when they can get there to purchase tickets.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/updated-ticket-office-opening-hours-21

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 16:11 - Dec 17 with 2841 viewsD_Alien

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 15:46 - Dec 17 by Toffeemanc

Ticket office opening hours over next 2 weeks for anyone who is not sure when they can get there to purchase tickets.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/updated-ticket-office-opening-hours-21

Fabulous

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 16:33 - Dec 17 with 2786 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Fine.....no problem.

ST holders have paid the Club up front with quite a lot of cash,they rightly must have priority over others.

Trust Members also show commitment to the Club and are rewarded accordingly.Simple

Besides,many ST holders are also Trust Members anyway.
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 16:44 - Dec 17 with 2753 viewsisitme

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:49 - Dec 17 by ok_computer

No huge problem, I'm an exile member, but I'd like to bring my Dad and brother who aren't, just means I can't really use the exile window as we'd want to sit together. Ho hum.

Well the offer still stands.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2014 17:45]
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 17:44 - Dec 17 with 2637 viewsroccydaleian

Are you paying for your ticket this time Botty? I believe you were on a freebie last night.
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 17:49 - Dec 17 with 2609 viewstazzydjr

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 17:44 - Dec 17 by roccydaleian

Are you paying for your ticket this time Botty? I believe you were on a freebie last night.

Were i never knew that news to me, I paid £12 like everyone else Roccy

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 17:53 - Dec 17 with 2597 viewsroccydaleian

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 17:49 - Dec 17 by tazzydjr

Ok! Someone must have given me duff info then..
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 17:56 - Dec 17 with 2585 viewsColDale

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 14:49 - Dec 17 by ok_computer

I have no doubts whatsoever that if you contacted Colin Garlick or the ticket office and explained the situation, you would be sorted out. Demand won't be massive for this game, and the handful of enquires like that are received should be easy to accomodate.
Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:12 - Dec 17 with 2528 viewsR17ALE

You'll be fine. There's about 4,500 seat tickets up for sale in the home stands and I'd guess about 750 season tickets holders. If they all buy 4 tickets that's 3000 sold and 1500 will go on open sale to the local public who, in the main, will already have bought one via a season ticket holder they know.

I'll wager you'll be able to buy a row each for yourself and your companions!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:14 - Dec 17 with 2519 views442Dale

Crowd prediction: 7250

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 18:23 - Dec 17 with 2479 viewsroccydaleian

Nottingham Forest The FA Cup 3rd Round at Home ALL TICKET on 17:49 - Dec 17 by tazzydjr

Well how come you went through a concessions turnstile then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024