Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I didnt do it, says Jonny 20:10 - Mar 5 with 1953 viewsArthurDaley

Even though he was caught on camera, Evens has denied spitting at a fellow player.
It looked like a spit to me when I saw the highlights.
At least Cisse has apologised for the incident. Bans for both of them ?.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2981178/Jonny-Evans-Papiss-Cis

A large VAT Dave

I didnt do it, says Jonny on 20:53 - Mar 5 with 1875 viewsSuddenLad

He admits spitting, but says he was spitting on the floor, not at Cisse. The cameras suggest otherwise. They'll both get banned. At least Cisse has had the guts to admit what he did.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

I didnt do it, says Jonny on 21:06 - Mar 5 with 1850 viewstazzydjr

Cisse will want to look like the better guy after simply because of Rio 2016 next year

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

I didnt do it, says Jonny on 21:18 - Mar 5 with 1819 viewszxcvbnm

Evans spat first - it's directly at Cisse, the bigot in me says typical man utd big club attitude - I didn't do it governor. Again cynically I wonder if Cisse putting his hands up for it is more a you're a coward evans and I'll bring you down with me

Poll: Best loanee keeper

I didnt do it, says Jonny on 09:32 - Mar 6 with 1668 viewsParkinsGimp

He definitely spat at him, typical rag response from the hideous manager that they have !
Lets see if Long Ball GaaL owns up now?
I didnt do it, says Jonny on 09:41 - Mar 6 with 1655 viewsdingdangblue

He should get the ban whether he admits guilt or not. Why even spit anywhere in that situation? Cisse and him were within touching distance of each other when the incident happened so why Evans needed to gob on the floor at all is a mystery. Disgusting habit.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

I didnt do it, says Jonny on 10:38 - Mar 6 with 1593 viewsBarryStrange

Feel a bit sorry for Newcastle, even with nothing to play for they are much weaker without Cisse (who should absolutely be banned nonetheless), however united are arguable strengthened without Evans on account of him being so utterly average.
I didnt do it, says Jonny on 20:02 - Mar 6 with 1410 viewsfinberty

Typical Prem attitude - happy to cash in on the TV money bonanza, but then argue that the cameras lie.
I didnt do it, says Jonny on 00:41 - Mar 7 with 1293 viewsJimmyRustler

I didnt do it, says Jonny on 10:38 - Mar 6 by BarryStrange

Feel a bit sorry for Newcastle, even with nothing to play for they are much weaker without Cisse (who should absolutely be banned nonetheless), however united are arguable strengthened without Evans on account of him being so utterly average.

To call Evans average is an insult to mediocrity in itself. He's utter dogshit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024