Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) 18:11 - Feb 28 with 11581 viewsTalkingSutty

If you want a laugh go on the Oldham forum (OWTB), they actually admit they have crap crowds and some throw their toys well and truly out of the pram.....funny!!

Adding the link isn't something i know how to do, soz.
Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:06 - Feb 28 with 8686 viewsD_Alien

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/topic/46815-oh-well-thats-me/

Wonder if oa85 will be posting on here anytime soon?

[Post edited 28 Feb 2015 21:56]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:06 - Feb 28 with 8682 viewsKenBoon

Copy and Paste, TS.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/forum/1-the-terraces-latics-forum/

I'll save reading it until after my hot pot.
Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:11 - Feb 28 with 8658 viewsTalkingSutty

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:06 - Feb 28 by KenBoon

Copy and Paste, TS.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php/forum/1-the-terraces-latics-forum/

I'll save reading it until after my hot pot.

Cheers KB, that's spooky just had Lancashire Hot Pot for tea, or is it dinner ??
Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:16 - Feb 28 with 8634 views1mark1

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:11 - Feb 28 by TalkingSutty

Cheers KB, that's spooky just had Lancashire Hot Pot for tea, or is it dinner ??

Tea.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:21 - Feb 28 with 8587 viewsKenBoon

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:11 - Feb 28 by TalkingSutty

Saturday Tea. Slightly different to a normal Tea as it's a little later. I find if I have it at the regular time i'm peckish by Match of the Day.
Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:22 - Feb 28 with 8590 viewsD_Alien

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:16 - Feb 28 by 1mark1

Tea.

I agree, but only on the grounds that Lanky Hot Pot can never, ever be classified as Dinner

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:23 - Feb 28 with 8586 viewsFondles

Brilliant
Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:27 - Feb 28 with 8551 views1mark1

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:21 - Feb 28 by KenBoon

Saturday Tea. Slightly different to a normal Tea as it's a little later. I find if I have it at the regular time i'm peckish by Match of the Day.

Everything is later at the weekend for me. Breakfast mid morning, dinner two ish, tea about seven. Supper about MOD/FLS time.

Login to get fewer ads

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:28 - Feb 28 with 8543 viewsTalkingSutty

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:21 - Feb 28 by KenBoon

Agree Kenneth, that's why i finished off with Rhubarb crumble and custard!!
Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:31 - Feb 28 with 8523 views1mark1

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:22 - Feb 28 by D_Alien

I agree, but only on the grounds that Lanky Hot Pot can never, ever be classified as Dinner

Hot pot is to me usually a tea type meal. Maybe we should have a poll as to what we think our meals should be called, ie Dinner/Lunch, Tea/Dinner/Evening meal, etc. To me during the working week it,s, breakfast (6-450, dinner (12-30), tea (5pm), supper(sometimes) anytime I have not had enough for my tea.:)

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:33 - Feb 28 with 8514 views1mark1

Getting back to post, nice to see them having a good old argument.

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:36 - Feb 28 with 8498 viewsSuddenLad

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:33 - Feb 28 by 1mark1

Argument ? Blimey, they're tearing each other apart. Definite disharmony going on at t'other end of the A627(M)

Some hard days ahead for the Latics fans.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:39 - Feb 28 with 8479 viewsTalkingSutty

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:33 - Feb 28 by 1mark1

Agree, it makes you realise how lucky we are to have such a placid forum, a forum in which we all respect each others opinions!!
Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:54 - Feb 28 with 8419 views1mark1

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:36 - Feb 28 by SuddenLad

Argument ? Blimey, they're tearing each other apart. Definite disharmony going on at t'other end of the A627(M)

Some hard days ahead for the Latics fans.

I was being a bit diplomatic. Yes it's brilliant to see the fxxkers tearing themselves apart.

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:57 - Feb 28 with 8411 views1mark1

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:39 - Feb 28 by TalkingSutty

Agree, it makes you realise how lucky we are to have such a placid forum, a forum in which we all respect each others opinions!!

Oh, yes definitely.

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 20:12 - Feb 28 with 8366 viewsJimmyRustler

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 19:39 - Feb 28 by TalkingSutty

F*** you and your opinion! How's that for placid?

No but seriously, I've bookmarked that thread because it's genuinely one of the funniest things I've ever read! The part referring to their fans being, ahem, done dry, is the work of a comedy genius
Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 20:22 - Feb 28 with 8313 viewsroccydaleian

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 20:12 - Feb 28 by JimmyRustler

F*** you and your opinion! How's that for placid?

No but seriously, I've bookmarked that thread because it's genuinely one of the funniest things I've ever read! The part referring to their fans being, ahem, done dry, is the work of a comedy genius

Arfs at the Biffo's
Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 20:47 - Feb 28 with 8242 viewsSandyman

One of em says "how much do we charge to attend a run down, ancient stadium" - the same stadium oa85 berates some of us for not actually wanting to go to and be overcharged
Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 00:03 - Mar 1 with 7954 viewsTVOS1907

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 20:47 - Feb 28 by Sandyman

One of em says "how much do we charge to attend a run down, ancient stadium" - the same stadium oa85 berates some of us for not actually wanting to go to and be overcharged

Doesn't matter; they take more fans away than us.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 01:23 - Mar 1 with 7901 viewsWhiteyBFC

I had the entire Oldham fanbase attacking me on twitter this afternoon. Luckily, there's a block feature on twitter and so I blocked all 12 of them.

They're not bitter, not one bit.

LOLdham.
Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 10:28 - Mar 1 with 7679 viewstazzydjr

I'm actually glad these nutcases are showing their thugish side it means daley's who were wrongly banned for either defending themselves or trying to get anyway from the trouble from the biffo's in pearl should immediately appeal their bans
[Post edited 1 Mar 2015 10:29]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 11:53 - Mar 1 with 7572 viewsTVOS1907

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 10:28 - Mar 1 by tazzydjr

I'm actually glad these nutcases are showing their thugish side it means daley's who were wrongly banned for either defending themselves or trying to get anyway from the trouble from the biffo's in pearl should immediately appeal their bans
[Post edited 1 Mar 2015 10:29]

You're right Tazzy. The police will definitely take into account the rantings on that forum as evidence for what did or didn't happen on 29th November 2014.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 10:44 - Mar 2 with 7214 viewsParkinsGimp

Oh dear , the mighty biffos are crashing, they will still fill the stadium when we go there cos they are such a massive club , with massive support. Even better if they get that clueless ginga coward Paul Scholes in charge .....that would be hilarious.
He could be an even bigger clown than Paul Judas Ince , now that is saying something!
Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 15:29 - Mar 2 with 7033 viewsoa85

tell you what you lot don't half talk about us to say you don't really give a shit about us And yes its all going tits up but then again were used to it at latics, life goes on.
Mutiny on the Biffos forum ( OWTB) on 15:31 - Mar 2 with 7025 viewsoa85

can I also add that the member who started that topic is probably the Latics version of one of your own posters (no names included t*zzydjr)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024