Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free footy at stade de gigg 17:45 - Mar 31 with 2206 views_dezzy

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article/statement-abandoned-southend-game-2368431.a

Worth a visit

Depending when it is obviously.

KHBA

Free footy at stade de gigg on 17:48 - Mar 31 with 2188 viewsflyerdale

No
Free footy at stade de gigg on 17:54 - Mar 31 with 2161 viewsdingdangblue

Tues 21st April - the night we play Orient at Spotland.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Free footy at stade de gigg on 17:56 - Mar 31 with 2154 views_dezzy

Free footy at stade de gigg on 17:54 - Mar 31 by dingdangblue

Tues 21st April - the night we play Orient at Spotland.

Well in that case not worth a visit haha,

KHBA

Free footy at stade de gigg on 17:57 - Mar 31 with 2143 viewsbatman

Pretty good idea that.
Wind up Petition issued against the Youth Development
So get the fans to pay For the Academy to go overseas instead
Free footy at stade de gigg on 17:58 - Mar 31 with 2140 viewstazzydjr

beat me to it hopefully this shouldn't effect our attendance at the Fortress on 21st April against the O's hopefully The Mighty Dale will be smart enough to counter it someway with an enticing promotion
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 17:58]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Free footy at stade de gigg on 18:02 - Mar 31 with 2119 viewsPDIDDY

Free footy at stade de gigg on 17:58 - Mar 31 by tazzydjr

beat me to it hopefully this shouldn't effect our attendance at the Fortress on 21st April against the O's hopefully The Mighty Dale will be smart enough to counter it someway with an enticing promotion

Free pie and a Guinness in San spotty I hear

Gissa job

Free footy at stade de gigg on 18:04 - Mar 31 with 2114 viewsmacro

It'll be interesting to see the crowd!
Free footy at stade de gigg on 18:05 - Mar 31 with 2104 viewstazzydjr

Free footy at stade de gigg on 18:02 - Mar 31 by PDIDDY

good luck on retaining the LFA Senior Cup this season if the Mighty dale make the Final

http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/news/article/report-wigan-athletic-1-bury-1-lancash
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 18:16]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

Login to get fewer ads

Free footy at stade de gigg on 18:06 - Mar 31 with 2096 views442Dale

What a poorly written article. Why did they feel the need to have a go at fans in such a manner?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Free footy at stade de gigg on 18:14 - Mar 31 with 2072 viewsjudd

Bucket collection.

Plus ça change

Poll: What is it to be then?

Free footy at stade de gigg on 18:15 - Mar 31 with 2067 viewsdingdangblue

Free footy at stade de gigg on 17:58 - Mar 31 by tazzydjr

Anything we did couldn't compete with FREE football. Very much doubt we will try anything.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Free footy at stade de gigg on 18:17 - Mar 31 with 2055 viewsjudd

Free footy at stade de gigg on 18:15 - Mar 31 by dingdangblue

Anything we did couldn't compete with FREE football. Very much doubt we will try anything.

Free Div 4 football, tbf.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Free footy at stade de gigg on 18:17 - Mar 31 with 2054 viewstazzydjr

Free footy at stade de gigg on 18:15 - Mar 31 by dingdangblue

Hopefully they'll be working on the graphics for some Promotion
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 18:18]

Free footy at stade de gigg on 18:21 - Mar 31 with 2034 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Free footy at stade de gigg on 18:02 - Mar 31 by PDIDDY

Actually, it's an Guinness.
Free footy at stade de gigg on 18:25 - Mar 31 with 2011 viewsdingdangblue

Free footy at stade de gigg on 18:17 - Mar 31 by tazzydjr

Hopefully they'll be working on the graphics for some Promotion
[Post edited 31 Mar 2015 18:18]

Hopefully its the game that confirms our Play Off place with 2 games to spare!

Free footy at stade de gigg on 20:05 - Mar 31 with 1835 viewsTVOS1907

Free footy at stade de gigg on 18:06 - Mar 31 by 442Dale

What a poorly written article. Why did they feel the need to have a go at fans in such a manner?

They've done that before.

What does 'To summaries' mean?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Free footy at stade de gigg on 21:01 - Mar 31 with 1736 viewsRAFCBLUE

Both our game and the League 2 giveaway game at Gigg clash on 21st April with the second leg of Barcelona vs PSG (live and free on ITV) and Blackburn vs Millwall.

I can't see many floating fans getting past the ITV game. Tuesday night lower division football vs the Champions League has always been a problem. Even with bury charging to watch the locals play Southend there would be an impact on local crowds.

Credit to the buckets for getting out of a sticky PR mess with a watch for free stunt although when you're funding a promotion push on money that you don't have I guess letting the punters in for free only adds more debt to the pile.

Post edit:

Morcambe tried this against Dagenham on 8th Janaury 2013 and attracted 4,029, their next game draw 1,586 and the game after that 1,840. bury's experience in a more densley populated catchment area will be interesting reading.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Free footy at stade de gigg on 21:09 - Mar 31 with 1720 views442Dale

Free footy at stade de gigg on 21:01 - Mar 31 by RAFCBLUE

Both our game and the League 2 giveaway game at Gigg clash on 21st April with the second leg of Barcelona vs PSG (live and free on ITV) and Blackburn vs Millwall.

I can't see many floating fans getting past the ITV game. Tuesday night lower division football vs the Champions League has always been a problem. Even with bury charging to watch the locals play Southend there would be an impact on local crowds.

Credit to the buckets for getting out of a sticky PR mess with a watch for free stunt although when you're funding a promotion push on money that you don't have I guess letting the punters in for free only adds more debt to the pile.

Post edit:

Morcambe tried this against Dagenham on 8th Janaury 2013 and attracted 4,029, their next game draw 1,586 and the game after that 1,840. bury's experience in a more densley populated catchment area will be interesting reading.

And have Bury thought about loads turning up on the night and season ticket holders not getting their seats? Voucher holders getting a 'flexi tucket' for another game because they say they can't attend Southend... but do anyway?

Why can't we make the Orient game the launch of the online ticketing and make it a quid? If its promoted now, people won't even realise there's other games that night. The object will be to test the system and get people to the game. Making money on it should be secondary.

Free footy at stade de gigg on 21:30 - Mar 31 with 1672 viewsRAFCBLUE

Can't disagree with anything online ticketing related 442. We need it, other clubs have it, there really are no excuses now that can be made.

I'd even argue to make it free for the first time you access a ticket as a home fan, subject to some form of validation check to encourage people to use the system and not repeat create user id's to defraud it.

bury have a bigger problem than seat allocations with this game for me and assuming that Southend don't bring many to say that the people of bury actually give a toss. Looking at the data their home attendance in the last five years vs Southend:

2009/10: No game - Southend in League 1
2010/11: 3531
2011/12: No game - bury in League 1
2012/13: 2,391 (FA Cup)
2013/14: 2,895
2014/15: 3,989* (game abandoned)

Anything less than 3,000 when free will make this look like a piss poor exercise, the crucial bit is how many would go to the game anyway. The lowest league attendance is 2.8k of full paying customers so the gate will be north of that, though I'd expect south of the Saturday.

I don't see it as credible and it won't get a mention, such is the focus on the Champions League. I'd personally have done it the other way around; but the ticket for Southend and have a freebie to the next home game.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Free footy at stade de gigg on 21:37 - Mar 31 with 1650 views442Dale

Free footy at stade de gigg on 21:30 - Mar 31 by RAFCBLUE

Can't disagree with anything online ticketing related 442. We need it, other clubs have it, there really are no excuses now that can be made.

I'd even argue to make it free for the first time you access a ticket as a home fan, subject to some form of validation check to encourage people to use the system and not repeat create user id's to defraud it.

bury have a bigger problem than seat allocations with this game for me and assuming that Southend don't bring many to say that the people of bury actually give a toss. Looking at the data their home attendance in the last five years vs Southend:

2009/10: No game - Southend in League 1
2010/11: 3531
2011/12: No game - bury in League 1
2012/13: 2,391 (FA Cup)
2013/14: 2,895
2014/15: 3,989* (game abandoned)

Anything less than 3,000 when free will make this look like a piss poor exercise, the crucial bit is how many would go to the game anyway. The lowest league attendance is 2.8k of full paying customers so the gate will be north of that, though I'd expect south of the Saturday.

I don't see it as credible and it won't get a mention, such is the focus on the Champions League. I'd personally have done it the other way around; but the ticket for Southend and have a freebie to the next home game.

The reason online ticketing is something to attach to an offer in the remaining matches is because we were told within the last month that there are plans to trial it at a league game this season.

Hopefully details will come out soon.

Free footy at stade de gigg on 10:20 - Apr 1 with 1464 viewspaulscho

I find it hard to believe that any Rochdale fan would ever go and watch a Bury game .
what a horrid idea ,wash your mouths out !!

livinginadalewonderland

Free footy at stade de gigg on 10:29 - Apr 1 with 1455 views_dezzy

Free footy at stade de gigg on 10:20 - Apr 1 by paulscho

I find it hard to believe that any Rochdale fan would ever go and watch a Bury game .
what a horrid idea ,wash your mouths out !!

Some of us are older than this rivalry with bury, I for one don't dislike us, they are very similar to us and Oldham,
Plus the lure of a free game where 4th v 5th was possible was a good one,

As it happens we are playing so it does not matter.

KHBA

Free footy at stade de gigg on 13:45 - Apr 1 with 1368 viewsKenBoon

Footy on the telly and Buckets letting people in for *free. Best not bother trying to promote our game. Nobody extra will come, too many clubs in local area, corrie and eastenders on the telly too, 1800 home fans and no pies at half time, etc etc etc.

*Some of the fans will have already paid.
Free footy at stade de gigg on 16:42 - Apr 1 with 1263 viewsflyerdale

Free footy at stade de gigg on 10:29 - Apr 1 by _dezzy

Some of us are older than this rivalry with bury, I for one don't dislike us, they are very similar to us and Oldham,
Plus the lure of a free game where 4th v 5th was possible was a good one,

As it happens we are playing so it does not matter.

I wouldn't go if they paid me. I'm only interested in watching Dale, then England if they are on the telly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024