Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC 5 Live Breakfast 12:09 - Jun 4 with 14367 viewsBallastBoy

Dan Jones (of Deloitte) was yapping on about the Premier League Review on Wake Up To Money. They finished by saying that the Rochdale Chairman would be interviewed later on 5 live breakfast.

Anyone hear it, or know what he said?
BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 12:47 - Jun 4 with 5755 viewsdingdangblue

Its on here. around 02.56.00 onwards.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05wxght

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 13:45 - Jun 4 with 5647 viewsrochdaleriddler

he talked some sense, but i would disagree with him that if we got into the championship our gates would be around 4k, i think the place would be full most weeks, thats why i think its worth having a go to get promoted. Doesnt sound like its the board's ambition

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 14:55 - Jun 4 with 5567 viewsdingdangblue

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 13:45 - Jun 4 by rochdaleriddler

he talked some sense, but i would disagree with him that if we got into the championship our gates would be around 4k, i think the place would be full most weeks, thats why i think its worth having a go to get promoted. Doesnt sound like its the board's ambition

Maybe he was just talking about Home fans being 4k , not the total attendance? Certainly doesn't sound like he's keen to grow the club any bigger than it is at this moment. I guess its hard when we are relying on selling players as our only main source of making money - and its hard to progress up the ladder if you are having to sell your best players in January or August each season.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 15:37 - Jun 4 with 5502 viewstazzydjr

we'd be averaging 4k home fans right now if season tickets were affordable for everybody i don't think the BOD's realize how much stuff were actually cut (estimated to be in the 1000's laid off) in Rochdale alone by the tories also a double-dip recession because of these same people

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 16:10 - Jun 4 with 5443 viewsHK_Dale

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 15:37 - Jun 4 by tazzydjr

we'd be averaging 4k home fans right now if season tickets were affordable for everybody i don't think the BOD's realize how much stuff were actually cut (estimated to be in the 1000's laid off) in Rochdale alone by the tories also a double-dip recession because of these same people

Bollocks.
BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 16:22 - Jun 4 with 5406 viewstazzydjr

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 16:10 - Jun 4 by HK_Dale

Bollocks.

not bollocks unemployed rate since Tories took over rised in the North & North West there are actually figures knocking about showing that he lied all the way through last 5 years, can't wait for the fed's to be finished with FIFA then they can investigate UK's rigged 2015 election i'm almost certain people who've passed on can't vote

[Post edited 4 Jun 2015 16:26]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 16:29 - Jun 4 with 5371 viewsD_Alien

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 16:22 - Jun 4 by tazzydjr

not bollocks unemployed rate since Tories took over rised in the North & North West there are actually figures knocking about showing that he lied all the way through last 5 years, can't wait for the fed's to be finished with FIFA then they can investigate UK's rigged 2015 election i'm almost certain people who've passed on can't vote

And have you heard the whisper that Cameron's going to allow only those in employment to vote at the 2020 election? Disgraceful.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 16:33 - Jun 4 with 5354 viewstazzydjr

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 16:29 - Jun 4 by D_Alien

And have you heard the whisper that Cameron's going to allow only those in employment to vote at the 2020 election? Disgraceful.

That's just as discriminative and patronizing whisper ever but it takes a very sick man to use other sources to gain power in UK

Did you know them who've passed on outnumber the living?

Login to get fewer ads

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 16:34 - Jun 4 with 5353 viewsLondondale

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 13:45 - Jun 4 by rochdaleriddler

Yes, that's nonsense. Playing Championship football we'd drag in consistent gates far in excess of that I'd bet. I'd wager we'd get at least another 2k home fans and a consistent 2-3k away fans. We're talking about clubs like Forest, Leeds, Derby, Ipswich, Blackburn, Bolton, Sheffield Wednesday week-in, week-out in one of the best leagues in Europe FFS!

Notable our attendances against Leeds, Sheff Wed and Forest for the cup games were 8k (admittedly one-offs but not sure whether that makes much difference).
BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 17:19 - Jun 4 with 5258 viewsnordenblue

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 16:33 - Jun 4 by tazzydjr

That's just as discriminative and patronizing whisper ever but it takes a very sick man to use other sources to gain power in UK

Did you know them who've passed on outnumber the living?

Isn't there always more people that have died than currently alive?
BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 17:32 - Jun 4 with 5222 viewsD_Alien

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 17:19 - Jun 4 by nordenblue

But I wouldn't put it past Cameron to have a few more bumped off, just to ensure the Tories win again, would you?

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 17:37 - Jun 4 with 5213 viewsHK_Dale

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 16:22 - Jun 4 by tazzydjr

All from unbiased sources, I see.

Here is a source of some other statistics: look at overall unemployment since 2010 and GDP since 2010. http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/10604117

The NHS is not going to be entirely privatised but the 1945 model cannot be sustained due to all the reasons discussed previously, by those who are far more informed than me.

No government sets out to intentionally make the lives of the working man worse off, that's all rhetoric. There is nothing to suggest that the stats used below wouldn't have occured in a Labour government - don't forget, they committed to maintain the policy of cuts as well.

It's funny how the left refuse to believe that people actually voted for a Tory government - I'm sure had it been an overwhelming Labour victory, the vitriolic abuse wouldn't have been the same. Voting Tory doesn't make you "heartless scum", no matter how much the left would have you believe.
BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 18:03 - Jun 4 with 5152 views49thseason

Tazzy , whilst recognising that you clearly inhabit your own planet, it would be helpful if you would check your statistics before stating them to be facts. - The internet is great for exchanging strange (usually)leftard political views particularly having just been defeated in a general election but facts are what people in the real world have to work with not weird fantasies .
Fact: (Source: Office of National Statistics.- ONS)
http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/interactive/unemployment-rate-by-region---dvc7/index.h
Unemployment in the Northwest in April 2010 (prior to the general election) was 7.9% - exactly in line with the national figure.Unemployment in March 2015 was 5.7% vs a national figure of 5.5. Hence under the Cameron Government nationally unemployment fell by 2.4% and Northwest unemployment fell by 2.2%

Meanwhile the number of unemployed people has fallen from 1.6m in Jan 2010 to less than 800K as at today(4/6/15)
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/unemployed-persons

(The number of unemployed persons refers to the claimant count which is a full count of the number of people claiming Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA) each month. . This page provides - United Kingdom Unemployed Persons - actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news. Content for - United Kingdom Unemployed Persons)

You might also bear in mind that unemployment has been falling whilst the number of employed people has increased to record numbers.

I know that you have a very nebulous relationship with the world of work but as a consequence you do have lots of time to check your facts , it would be helpful to your postings if in future you attempted to do as much research on facts as you do on the comings and goings of football clubs in leagues most of us have never heard of.
BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 18:30 - Jun 4 with 5100 viewstazzydjr

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 18:03 - Jun 4 by 49thseason

Tazzy , whilst recognising that you clearly inhabit your own planet, it would be helpful if you would check your statistics before stating them to be facts. - The internet is great for exchanging strange (usually)leftard political views particularly having just been defeated in a general election but facts are what people in the real world have to work with not weird fantasies .
Fact: (Source: Office of National Statistics.- ONS)
http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/interactive/unemployment-rate-by-region---dvc7/index.h
Unemployment in the Northwest in April 2010 (prior to the general election) was 7.9% - exactly in line with the national figure.Unemployment in March 2015 was 5.7% vs a national figure of 5.5. Hence under the Cameron Government nationally unemployment fell by 2.4% and Northwest unemployment fell by 2.2%

Meanwhile the number of unemployed people has fallen from 1.6m in Jan 2010 to less than 800K as at today(4/6/15)
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/unemployed-persons

(The number of unemployed persons refers to the claimant count which is a full count of the number of people claiming Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA) each month. . This page provides - United Kingdom Unemployed Persons - actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news. Content for - United Kingdom Unemployed Persons)

You might also bear in mind that unemployment has been falling whilst the number of employed people has increased to record numbers.

I know that you have a very nebulous relationship with the world of work but as a consequence you do have lots of time to check your facts , it would be helpful to your postings if in future you attempted to do as much research on facts as you do on the comings and goings of football clubs in leagues most of us have never heard of.

you actually believe these sites because? i know for a fact that the actual unemployment figures were smoke-screened by the work programme and modern day slave labour by these big companies who'd drop you after 1 month trial

It were even said by a whistle-blower that the figures had been smoke-screened and they are higher than the lying tory figures

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 19:06 - Jun 4 with 5051 viewsmoth5368

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 18:30 - Jun 4 by tazzydjr

you actually believe these sites because? i know for a fact that the actual unemployment figures were smoke-screened by the work programme and modern day slave labour by these big companies who'd drop you after 1 month trial

It were even said by a whistle-blower that the figures had been smoke-screened and they are higher than the lying tory figures

So you believe everything that agrees with your point of view & deny anything that doesn't. You don't half talk some sh!t.
BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 19:09 - Jun 4 with 5036 viewsnordenblue

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 17:32 - Jun 4 by D_Alien

But I wouldn't put it past Cameron to have a few more bumped off, just to ensure the Tories win again, would you?

Abso bloody lutely,whatever backs his remarkable opinion is factual you must understand
BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 19:09 - Jun 4 with 5035 views442Dale

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 17:19 - Jun 4 by nordenblue

Which is why the Master became a woman and converted them into Cybermen.

Cybermen who would come to home games if we wore blue & black stripes.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 19:11 - Jun 4 with 5029 viewsRAFCBLUE

Reading this type of thread from afar makes me think that reading a Tazzy style CV for an appropriate role would be a cracking 20 minutes.

Tazzy if your looking for a job, I'll give you an interview!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 19:44 - Jun 4 with 4982 viewsnordenblue

Do you blame the tory government for you not working,is that the root of all your anger or the fact they are having the cheek to reduce benefits in general?
BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 20:00 - Jun 4 with 4960 views49thseason

Dear Tazzy,
I believe them because they employ professional people to do proper research and produce information that real businesses and governments use to make decisions that impact on millions of people. These business know that getting it wrong comes with a very high cost to everyone concerned consequently they tend not to spend much time engaged with leftards, wasters and away-with -the fairies- types on twitter and the like.

Only in the world of fantasy and conspiracy theories beloved by those who choose to blame others for their inadequacies would anyone doubt statistics produced by ONS.
"The Office for National Statistics (ONS) is the UK’s largest independent producer of official statistics and is the recognised national statistical institute for the UK. It is responsible for collecting and publishing statistics related to the economy, population and society at national, regional and local levels. It also conducts the census in England and Wales every ten years. ONS plays a leading role in national and international good practice in the production of official statistics. It is the executive office of the UK Statistics Authority and although they are separate, they are still closely related."

Politics and business are serious subjects that deserve serious consideration. They require a basic grasp of economics that seems to elude the likes of Gordon McDoom and Edward Balls probably because they have never EVER run a business or had the horror of making real people redundant or attempted to resurrect a failing businesses. They have no concept of how much work goes into making a million pounds of profit much less what the consequences of overspending to the tune of nearly £110 Billion pounds a year are - and if you recognise anything about yourself here, perhaps this would be a good time to engage with subject either by getting a job or at least reading some serious literature on the subject at hand.
Regards 49th
BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 20:11 - Jun 4 with 4933 viewsscooby

And Labour did the same 20yrs ago with the return to work programme or whatever. Put loads of people on courses to take the numbers out of the unemployment figures. 2 sides to everything...
BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 20:24 - Jun 4 with 4891 viewswindowsbug

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 15:37 - Jun 4 by tazzydjr

I dont normally respond to posts but im going to make an exception today...
Tazzy ffs stop whining about season ticket prices.
Dont drink, I dont.
You may smoke, give that up if you do.
Get a job?
There's loads of ways to get a ticket.....if you really want one.
BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 21:03 - Jun 4 with 4780 viewstazzydjr

Never seen so many stuck up posts on here in a longtime it's like Rochdale is turning into Oldham no wonder people don't want to go through them gates to be judged by holy than thou people!

I understand that some of you are feeling very bitter because i get to do my first ever tournament but my god it's kinda nice to see true colours emerge least i don't hide behind a username and I'm myself!

Some of you need to learn not to judge a book by it's cover and focus on the proper job of building a strong fanbase for the club whats fit for this league!

UP THE DALE

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 21:13 - Jun 4 with 4755 viewsChaffRAFC

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 21:03 - Jun 4 by tazzydjr

Never seen so many stuck up posts on here in a longtime it's like Rochdale is turning into Oldham no wonder people don't want to go through them gates to be judged by holy than thou people!

I understand that some of you are feeling very bitter because i get to do my first ever tournament but my god it's kinda nice to see true colours emerge least i don't hide behind a username and I'm myself!

Some of you need to learn not to judge a book by it's cover and focus on the proper job of building a strong fanbase for the club whats fit for this league!

UP THE DALE

Not going to slag you off Taz but I do slightly disagree with you. Wasn't surprised that we put a slight increase on our season tickets but when you consider that we are still among the cheapest in the division. Are you expecting us to be the cheapest? If so why? For your own benefit?

You only have to look on the other side of Junction 20 and look at what Latics are charging. They get more fans than us but charge a lot more for what was a worse product last season.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 21:48 - Jun 4 with 4692 viewsD_Alien

BBC 5 Live Breakfast on 21:03 - Jun 4 by tazzydjr

UP THE DALE

OK tazzy, I'll come clean

I made that up about Cameron seeking to exclude the vote from anyone who isn't employed

I did so because I thought I'd wait a short while and then show how you're prepared to accept any kind of rubbish about David Cameron, whether it's based on fact, fantasy or just plain utter stupidity. And you did.

I'm not pleased with myself for doing that, I just want you to stop being taken in by utter crap.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024