Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bangkok And Leicester City 17:54 - Jul 8 with 1368 viewsmikehunt

Bit random I know but bear with me:
Just got back from Bangkok and saw that Leicester City have a shop at one of the busiest Skyway stations (like their Underground) They were selling the usual stuff but giving merchandise away under the banner of "We are Leicester City And We are Premier League"
What a great initiative in trying to drum up support.
Now I am not suggesting we set up stall over there (although they love English footie so much over there, there would bound to be interest) However, we could set up a similar presence in one of our local supermarkets. Just a presence to let people know we exist, give some freebies out / maybe sell some stuff and so forth. How hard would that be? And how costly? Surely worth a try.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2015 17:57]

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Bangkok And Leicester City on 18:04 - Jul 8 with 1333 viewsBartRowou

I've never understood the point of Desmond the Dragon (that sentence could end there) walking around the pitch on a Saturday afternoon when he/she could be walking round the town centre or stood outside Asda with flyers/ticket initaitives etc from 9.00.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Bangkok And Leicester City on 18:59 - Jul 8 with 1228 viewsPDIDDY

Think it's at Siam station, never anyone in it mind

Gissa job

Bangkok And Leicester City on 19:38 - Jul 8 with 1158 viewsdingdangblue

Bangkok And Leicester City on 18:59 - Jul 8 by PDIDDY

As long as there's a few prostitutes around - that'll do Leicester.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bangkok And Leicester City on 19:45 - Jul 8 with 1138 viewsTalkingSutty

Bangkok And Leicester City on 18:59 - Jul 8 by PDIDDY

They have also had a very impressive Club Shop in Bangkok Airport for the last few years. It's located amidst all the designer shops and replays goal action on television screens around the walls. Funnily enough, never seen anybody in it.
Bangkok And Leicester City on 19:49 - Jul 8 with 1128 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The try you refer to Mr Hunt will be the Feelgood Festival......if it's monitored well for it's results ,maybe worth a shot at a Supermarket or two?

Free tickets cost the Club little to nothing in reality.......get bums on seats and get them spending and most important of all COMING BACK!!!
Bangkok And Leicester City on 21:30 - Jul 8 with 1015 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

*edit* TalkingSutty made the same point above.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2015 21:32]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024