Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gillingham 21:19 - Nov 22 with 2559 viewsLuke8686

Who's going tuesday? any decent boozers?
Gillingham on 05:27 - Nov 23 with 2446 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

There's one...and it's sh*t.
Gillingham on 09:08 - Nov 23 with 2316 viewsaleanddale

London and Kent exciles maybe...

He'll of a midweek trip for a Rochdale based Daley!!

Fair play anybody who makes this one.
Gillingham on 09:55 - Nov 23 with 2248 viewsSuddenLad

In previous visits we've found a pub in nearby Chatham and then made our way to the game from there. Only a couple of miles and 10 minutes by taxi and far better options for a few scoops..

Priestfield is surrounded by houses in all directions. Few watering holes unfortunately, and in parts, residential parking scheme in place.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Gillingham on 10:45 - Nov 23 with 2189 views_dezzy

In the Play off game we went to a nice pub close to the train station, was about ten minute walk from there. Not been down there since then.

KHBA

Gillingham on 12:10 - Nov 23 with 2119 viewsLuke8686

Got a feeling it could be our first two figure away following for a while.. I live about an hour and a half away so I'm gonna head to the game. Never been before though. Hope I can find a parking spot within 5 miles of the ground!
Gillingham on 12:24 - Nov 23 with 2087 viewsDickydaler

Gillingham on 12:10 - Nov 23 by Luke8686

Got a feeling it could be our first two figure away following for a while.. I live about an hour and a half away so I'm gonna head to the game. Never been before though. Hope I can find a parking spot within 5 miles of the ground!

Park at the railway station. Its cheap (only £1.40 last year) and an easy 10 minute walk to the ground.
Gillingham on 13:39 - Nov 23 with 1966 viewsrichfoad32

http://www.tothe92.co.uk/groundguide/gillingham.html

A few suggestions for pubs on here, doesn't seem like a massive selection. Anyhoo, I'll be going. Heading up via London so I might just drink there and get the latest train to Gillingham as possible. Feeling slightly more optimistic after Saturday, a draw would do me.
Gillingham on 13:56 - Nov 23 with 1932 viewssussex_dale

I can recommend the Will Adams

73 Saxton Street
Gillingham
ME7 5EG

Named after the sailor who provided inspiration for Shogun novel. Good beer and were very friendly last time I went.
Login to get fewer ads

Gillingham on 08:13 - Nov 24 with 1667 viewsaleanddale

Good luck tonight Dale!!!

Tough ask but we can spring a suprise I recon!!

Up the Dale.
Gillingham on 13:48 - Nov 24 with 1519 viewsLuke8686

Anyone going to the game tonight remember you have to pre-pay for the Dartford crossing, you can't pay at the toll booth anymore

https://www.gov.uk/pay-dartford-crossing-charge
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024