Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same old Dawson, always scoring..................... 21:21 - Apr 25 with 3735 viewsFrog

Pity it's for Spurs though.
Same old Dawson, always scoring..................... on 21:24 - Apr 25 with 3723 viewsColDale

the Deli Alli "punch" will heap all sorts of pressure on the FA. if Vardy gets a lengthened ban, then they'll be expected to act on this too.
Same old Dawson, always scoring..................... on 21:28 - Apr 25 with 3692 viewsdingdangblue

Great Spurs are winning - want it to go down to the last game and see if Chelsea will help Tottenham win the league?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Same old Dawson, always scoring..................... on 21:29 - Apr 25 with 3678 viewsColDale

Made amends
Same old Dawson, always scoring..................... on 21:30 - Apr 25 with 3675 viewsTVOS1907

Erm....

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Same old Dawson, always scoring..................... on 21:30 - Apr 25 with 3671 viewsrichfoad32

Same old Dawson, always scoring..................... on 21:28 - Apr 25 by dingdangblue

Great Spurs are winning - want it to go down to the last game and see if Chelsea will help Tottenham win the league?

Notched at the right end this time.
Same old Dawson, always scoring..................... on 21:46 - Apr 25 with 3604 viewsFrog

As I was saying...................
Same old Dawson, always scoring..................... on 21:48 - Apr 25 with 3579 viewsDaley_Lama

#missedthisthread

Poll: DF in or out

Same old Dawson, always scoring..................... on 22:03 - Apr 25 with 3482 viewsdingdangblue

Same old Dawson, always scoring..................... on 21:48 - Apr 25 by Daley_Lama

#missedthisthread

#firstgoallastgoalanytime

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024