Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henderson's yellow card. 21:47 - Apr 30 with 2779 viewsBingoballs

Is it only me that thought it was a straight red, he seemed to look round back into their no2 then elbow him in the face, they had a running feud all afternoon after he brought Hendo down for the penalty.
Henderson's yellow card. on 21:51 - Apr 30 with 2746 viewsdingdangblue

No, I saw their Number 2 rolling around trying to get Hendo sent off. Also saw him barging him and abuse him after the penalty save - and stand on his foot numerous times at set pieces. Well done Hendo for not reacting.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Henderson's yellow card. on 22:30 - Apr 30 with 2613 viewsonedalefan

Wouldn't have been surprised if he got a red. Some refs would have (if they take notice if previous games). Actually thought the ref had a decent game, didn't take much playacting and told players to get on with it.
Henderson's yellow card. on 23:02 - Apr 30 with 2516 viewsYorkshire_Dale

My first reaction to the yellow was to hope Hilly would sub Hendo......it looked very much like a targetted attack on the boy.......Hendo stood up to the niggling fairly well and I see it has job done!
Henderson's yellow card. on 23:17 - Apr 30 with 2482 viewsDaley_Lama

Took 35 mins for the ref to realise Swindon were a diving, cheating, feigning set of players.

Fair play to him that he was then having little of it.

Decisions still went both ways, but he waved away a goid few pathetic dives on their behalf.

Edit: damn, forgot my own 'if you have nothing nice to say' advice
[Post edited 30 Apr 2016 23:21]

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024