Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A big thank you! 12:50 - Feb 6 with 2492 viewssuffolkdale

From us Exiles to those both from the club and the volunteers who have worked tirelessly to get the pitch fit both for tonight and for future games. Maybe it may not look pretty but as long as it is playable ....
Some people are very quick to criticise, but to me the club are doing their level best in a difficult situation and I for one would like to say well done to all concerned and hope tonight's result makes all the work worthwhile.
A big thank you! on 12:58 - Feb 6 with 2431 viewsSuddenLad

Well said....

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

A big thank you! on 13:17 - Feb 6 with 2332 viewsRibbleblue

Yes..a big thank you.Well done.
A big thank you! on 13:29 - Feb 6 with 2256 viewsShun

Brilliant effort by everyone.
A big thank you! on 14:10 - Feb 6 with 2160 viewsScunnydale

Exactly what Suffolk has said. Brilliant effort and very much appreciated.

I know we've not been playing brilliantly of late but, with Saturday's result and with what's at stake tonight, I got quite excited when I saw the 'game on' news.

Good work!
A big thank you! on 14:16 - Feb 6 with 2126 viewsDaley_Lama

Woohoo!

Thanks all, 190 miles to go for me.

Poll: DF in or out

A big thank you! on 16:31 - Feb 6 with 1937 viewsaleanddale

Well done to everybody who gave up there time.

I know it needs rolling and marking out but WTF has happened!!

I think tonight could be the worse playing surface I have watched professional football on in close on 40 years!!

Gulp..... What an embarrassment.
A big thank you! on 17:16 - Feb 6 with 1848 viewsDiddyDave

Yes,a big well done to all those who gave up their time and possibly pay to do their (big) bit in getting the game on. 5.15 now,I guess it`s crunch time all round,Millwall will obviously have arrived,their fans as well,or still on their way,but if things worsen,the whole thing could be for nought. Let`s hope not.
A big thank you! on 17:23 - Feb 6 with 1812 viewsEllDale

Brilliant effort.

I'm on my way from Yorkshire now..
Login to get fewer ads

A big thank you! on 17:28 - Feb 6 with 1803 viewsRobinHoodDale

Hear Hear suffolkdale !

I have felt infuriated and dispirited in equal measure at some of the (regular) quick critics that have blighted these spaces for the last week or so - not fans in my humble view. I turned off I'm afraid.

Supporters do just that - support - not moan and carp at every opportunity.

If I could have helped out last night, I would have done so without quibble. Anyway, I'm here now having just come over Saddleworth tops to see a spectacular sunset.

Weather was crap in Nottinghamshire and even worse in Yorkshire but seems pretty benign over here.

Looking forward to a cracking match - whatever the pitch state. I've seen worse, I'm certain.

Up the Dale !
A big thank you! on 17:30 - Feb 6 with 1785 viewsRespectTheChemistry

Well done to all concerned.

Let's hope it's worth it...
A big thank you! on 17:39 - Feb 6 with 1725 views442Dale

A big thank you! on 17:28 - Feb 6 by RobinHoodDale

Hear Hear suffolkdale !

I have felt infuriated and dispirited in equal measure at some of the (regular) quick critics that have blighted these spaces for the last week or so - not fans in my humble view. I turned off I'm afraid.

Supporters do just that - support - not moan and carp at every opportunity.

If I could have helped out last night, I would have done so without quibble. Anyway, I'm here now having just come over Saddleworth tops to see a spectacular sunset.

Weather was crap in Nottinghamshire and even worse in Yorkshire but seems pretty benign over here.

Looking forward to a cracking match - whatever the pitch state. I've seen worse, I'm certain.

Up the Dale !

A lot of the criticism has been constructive and deserved. Hopefully lessons have been learned.

The efforts from the club staff and the volunteers has been fantastic but we have to work out routes forward and begin to re-engage better with supporters who, just because they may point out where things should be improved, doesn’t make them any less of a fan. We all want the best for the club.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

A big thank you! on 17:40 - Feb 6 with 1708 viewsD_Alien

A big thank you! on 17:39 - Feb 6 by 442Dale

A lot of the criticism has been constructive and deserved. Hopefully lessons have been learned.

The efforts from the club staff and the volunteers has been fantastic but we have to work out routes forward and begin to re-engage better with supporters who, just because they may point out where things should be improved, doesn’t make them any less of a fan. We all want the best for the club.

Quite

It's not just the role of supporters to support. You need only look further down the road at Bury before seeing what can happen with that type of simplistic outlook

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

A big thank you! on 18:08 - Feb 6 with 1641 viewsDaleiLama

A big thank you! on 17:40 - Feb 6 by D_Alien

Quite

It's not just the role of supporters to support. You need only look further down the road at Bury before seeing what can happen with that type of simplistic outlook

I support this sentiment and the club!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

A big thank you! on 18:31 - Feb 6 with 1563 viewsrobtheb

Well done to all those who gave up their time to help out.
Hope you (and all of us) are rewarded with a great result tonight.
A big thank you! on 18:43 - Feb 6 with 1515 viewsShun

I just want to see a bloody game now! For one reason or other it's been over a month since our last meaningful home game, and a month to the day since I saw my last game home or away, so I just want to see some football regardless of the state of the pitch.
A big thank you! on 21:51 - Feb 6 with 1393 viewsSaxonDale

Hope the club offer something to all the fans who turned up yesterday to make this possible (meal before a game maybe?)- and I know all would have done it for nothing more than helping the club but I feel they deserve so much more! Thanks to all again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024