Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Targets for the summer 13:24 - Apr 26 with 10321 viewsaleanddale

Bit of fun on a slow Tuesday in work!!!

who would you like Hilly to sign this summer ( realistic please )

Tommy Rowe - Manchester born winger on loan at Doncaster and getting rave reviews. One of the biggest reasons behind Donny recent revival.

Donny look doomed!! would like to see this fella at Spotland next season in a Dale Shirt.

Thomas Malcolm "Tommy" Rowe is an English footballer signed to Wolverhampton Wanderers who primarily plays as a winger but can also operate at left back. He is currently on loan at Doncaster Rovers.

Born: September 24, 1988 (age 27), Wythenshawe

Height: 1.8 m

Career start: 2007

Current team: Doncaster Rovers F.C. (#24 / Midfielder) ON LOAN
Targets for the summer on 13:33 - Apr 26 with 6727 viewsRosun

Gboly Ariyibi - out of contract at Chesterfield in August.
Tore a few of our left backs a new one earlier this year.
Targets for the summer on 13:35 - Apr 26 with 6713 viewsdingdangblue

Anthony Pilkington

#signalltheStockportWembleyteam

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Football_League_Two_play-off_Final
[Post edited 26 Apr 2016 13:40]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Targets for the summer on 13:38 - Apr 26 with 6706 viewsseasidedale

Curtis Main from Donnie, been impressed by him at oldham this year, looks like surplus to requirements at Rovers
Targets for the summer on 13:41 - Apr 26 with 6690 viewsfitzochris

Targets for the summer on 13:33 - Apr 26 by Rosun

Gboly Ariyibi - out of contract at Chesterfield in August.
Tore a few of our left backs a new one earlier this year.

I was very impressed with him at Spotland (although not his diving).

However, it seems he has only performed like that in a handful of games this season. Perhaps not a Keith Hill player.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Targets for the summer on 13:48 - Apr 26 with 6671 viewsoddjob007

Targets for the summer on 13:41 - Apr 26 by fitzochris

I was very impressed with him at Spotland (although not his diving).

However, it seems he has only performed like that in a handful of games this season. Perhaps not a Keith Hill player.

I would consider him the perfect Hilly player! Has those raw attributes of talent.. But lacks consistency... Step in Keith.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2016 13:48]
Targets for the summer on 14:35 - Apr 26 with 6590 viewsfitzochris

Targets for the summer on 13:48 - Apr 26 by oddjob007

I would consider him the perfect Hilly player! Has those raw attributes of talent.. But lacks consistency... Step in Keith.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2016 13:48]

It sounds like the application might be missing rather than form, though.

Then again, the same was said about NML when he first arrived and he seems to have fitted into Hill's plans okay.

I suppose If Ariyibi could play most weeks like he did against us at Spotland, he'd be playing at a much higher level.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Targets for the summer on 14:37 - Apr 26 with 6585 viewsYadHoDale

Scott Doe (Borehamwood)

Centre back, was Daggers best player a couple of years ago when they played us.

Went to B'wood last summer, I think they've got a bit of money due to hosting Arsenals lady and youth teams, however they may get relegated from the National League.
Targets for the summer on 16:03 - Apr 26 with 6442 viewsrichfoad32

Chris O'Grady on loan? Still got a year of his deal to run at Brighton but won't get a look in there and has dropped out of the picture at Forest after hardly pulling up trees. One season at Barnsley aside, he's never shown he's consistently good enough for the Championship. Big sticking point would be wages and the fact there will probably still be a lot of bigger clubs willing to take a shot.....We do have a good relationship with the Seagulls however, they had Glenn Murray from us and we borrowed Roland Bergkamp from them, hmmmm.

Also have to take into account that COG might not be the player he was 5-6 years ago.
Login to get fewer ads

Targets for the summer on 16:56 - Apr 26 with 6335 views_dezzy

Nial Canavan on a permanent contract

KHBA

Targets for the summer on 17:05 - Apr 26 with 6312 viewsDannyG_RAFC

If your asking then starting 11 I'm hoping for
Lillis
Raff New Cb (someone from Chesterfield or similar ) canavan JMC
Allen
Donal C-dog
Hendo Calvin and that main feller from Oldham
Vinny and holty impact subs
Squad isn't that bad as shown in form since end of Feb
Just a wee bit of tinkering needs doing
Targets for the summer on 17:16 - Apr 26 with 6284 viewsBartRowou

Targets for the summer on 16:03 - Apr 26 by richfoad32

Chris O'Grady on loan? Still got a year of his deal to run at Brighton but won't get a look in there and has dropped out of the picture at Forest after hardly pulling up trees. One season at Barnsley aside, he's never shown he's consistently good enough for the Championship. Big sticking point would be wages and the fact there will probably still be a lot of bigger clubs willing to take a shot.....We do have a good relationship with the Seagulls however, they had Glenn Murray from us and we borrowed Roland Bergkamp from them, hmmmm.

Also have to take into account that COG might not be the player he was 5-6 years ago.

Seen COG a few times this year. He can still perform at Championship level in fits and starts but nowhere near as consistently as required. I think his next club will be in our division but it won't be us unless all that guff about having business interests/just playing for the love of the game finally comes true.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Targets for the summer on 17:23 - Apr 26 with 6262 viewsboromat

More likely returns
Connor Ronan (loan)
Will Buckley (loan)

Less Likely returns
O'Connell
Hogan

Permanent signings is a little harder until people start getting released. Anyone know of any non league players that are looking decent?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Targets for the summer on 17:54 - Apr 26 with 6174 viewsMarpleAlty

Alty fan in peace (I come watch Dale every now and then because my dad's up your way)

We've had a lad on loan from Burnley called Josh Ginnelly, by all accounts he's excelled in a poor Alty team. Has become a fan's favourite as he's always first to clap the fans, talks a good social media game etc etc. Brilliant attitude for a young lad.

Would imagine Dale to be the ideal assignment for him next season.

Targets for the summer on 17:55 - Apr 26 with 6169 viewsSalwaDale

Canavan, a left-back, a target man (COG would obviously be the ideal one here), another centre back. Not seen enough lower league football to decide who is good enough.

I also wonder what Wigan will do with Perkins, if they think he isn't good enough for the Championship then I'd love him to be in the squad as the experienced midfielder.

TBBT

Targets for the summer on 18:24 - Apr 26 with 6108 viewsTalkingSutty

Targets for the summer on 17:23 - Apr 26 by boromat

More likely returns
Connor Ronan (loan)
Will Buckley (loan)

Less Likely returns
O'Connell
Hogan

Permanent signings is a little harder until people start getting released. Anyone know of any non league players that are looking decent?

I work with Wills mum, he's not been getting much game time at Brum. I will plant the seed.
Targets for the summer on 18:30 - Apr 26 with 6086 viewsD_Alien

Targets for the summer on 18:24 - Apr 26 by TalkingSutty

I work with Wills mum, he's not been getting much game time at Brum. I will plant the seed.

Won't Will's dad mind?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Targets for the summer on 18:39 - Apr 26 with 6055 viewsTalkingSutty

Targets for the summer on 18:30 - Apr 26 by D_Alien

Won't Will's dad mind?

Hope not
Targets for the summer on 18:40 - Apr 26 with 6052 viewsflyerdale

Tommy Lee. Out of contract at cheaterfield
Curtis Main
Canavan
A decent natural left back
Targets for the summer on 19:44 - Apr 26 with 5905 views49thseason

Curtis Main has a worse scoring record (15.7%) than Joe Bunney (20%) and I bet he has never played at left back!
Targets for the summer on 20:06 - Apr 26 with 5855 viewsColDale

Always thought that Hilly could make a decent player of Marcus Haber at Crewe
Targets for the summer on 20:52 - Apr 26 with 5751 viewsbluevein64

Targets for the summer on 17:16 - Apr 26 by BartRowou

Seen COG a few times this year. He can still perform at Championship level in fits and starts but nowhere near as consistently as required. I think his next club will be in our division but it won't be us unless all that guff about having business interests/just playing for the love of the game finally comes true.

That's exactly what it is Bart - "Guff" about business interests - I talked to COG's brother a couple of game's before he left us - Yes, he does have business interests but it was made clear to me at that time that he certainly wasn't only "playing for the love of the game" and that football was his primary source of income.
Targets for the summer on 20:57 - Apr 26 with 5732 viewsboromat

Targets for the summer on 20:06 - Apr 26 by ColDale

Maybe he's just one of those players you hate when he's an opponent but I'm not a fan. Never looks fit and his attitude never really shines through shall we say.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Targets for the summer on 21:00 - Apr 26 with 5719 viewsrichfoad32

Targets for the summer on 17:54 - Apr 26 by MarpleAlty

Alty fan in peace (I come watch Dale every now and then because my dad's up your way)

We've had a lad on loan from Burnley called Josh Ginnelly, by all accounts he's excelled in a poor Alty team. Has become a fan's favourite as he's always first to clap the fans, talks a good social media game etc etc. Brilliant attitude for a young lad.

Would imagine Dale to be the ideal assignment for him next season.

Great run and a nice turn of pace but aided by some schoolboy defending from the 'Shots. Wonder if that's McGinty who ends up doing a belly flop?
Targets for the summer on 22:57 - Apr 26 with 5566 viewsShun

Targets for the summer on 17:23 - Apr 26 by boromat

More likely returns
Connor Ronan (loan)
Will Buckley (loan)

Less Likely returns
O'Connell
Hogan

I haven't been keeping check on ddb's thread about Ronan, is he good enough for League One?

I'd love any of the other three to return.
Targets for the summer on 06:33 - Apr 27 with 5399 viewsTalkingSutty

Targets for the summer on 20:06 - Apr 26 by ColDale

Good shout.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024