Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandy Lane youth 18:26 - Aug 20 with 8501 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

I don't want to skind like a killjoy or out.

Today I took up my usual spot in the sandy to be shocked at a group of youth. The usual sort with the tracking and caps etc. They were so annoying chanting you don't know what you're doing at the ref every time the whistle went , and other annoying chants, even a very poor ginger chant at Lewington. They even sat down for large chunks of the game.

They were an embarrassment to dale today and I hope they're not about in the sandy long term. Otherwise I'll move my ST elsewhere next year. Even the dons fandango were mocking them the few I spoke to after the game. Some will say it's encouraging the team but I couldn't be motivated by that

Did anybody notice them today and thoughts?
Sandy Lane youth on 18:29 - Aug 20 with 6195 viewsDaleFan7

Didnt notice them myself, was too bored at the drizzle on the pitch to notice anything today.
Sandy Lane youth on 20:52 - Aug 20 with 5886 viewsDannyG_RAFC

I did hear them, i admire what theyre doing, The first half was poor and they seemed to be the only ones getting behind the team. I recognised one of them and know that he follows the team home and away . Some of the "Youth" have a burning desire to follow the dale because theyve witnessed most of the good times. If you had the same feeling then i think you'd see where they're coming from with regards to calling the ref for bad decisions etc. Dale is all they know
Sandy Lane youth on 21:03 - Aug 20 with 5832 views1907

I think after all thats happened today, the last thing we need to be reading is people slagging fans off that actually bothered to turn up and pay today!
Sandy Lane youth on 21:14 - Aug 20 with 5786 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

Sandy Lane youth on 20:52 - Aug 20 by DannyG_RAFC

I did hear them, i admire what theyre doing, The first half was poor and they seemed to be the only ones getting behind the team. I recognised one of them and know that he follows the team home and away . Some of the "Youth" have a burning desire to follow the dale because theyve witnessed most of the good times. If you had the same feeling then i think you'd see where they're coming from with regards to calling the ref for bad decisions etc. Dale is all they know

I get what you mean pal but I wouldn't call sitting down in the sandy on their phones a burning desire. I get its trying to encourage the team but a chant of "ginger and stinks of piss" at Lewington had me scratching my head.
Sandy Lane youth on 21:16 - Aug 20 with 5780 viewsLS27Rdale

i was like that when i was 13. and probably so were a lot of males who now sit in the pearl st.
its part of going to football you tool

btw ...never been arrested , work for the nhs. stable relationship

btw football didnt start in 1992
Sandy Lane youth on 21:25 - Aug 20 with 5743 viewsLuke8686

Personally I welcome this youthful element to our support and I wished more of the youth of rochdale would come down and support the team.
Sandy Lane youth on 22:00 - Aug 20 with 5657 viewsSimpkinsLeftPeg

Lack of young people attending matches = people moan.

Lack of atmosphere at home matches = people moan.

Young people attend home match and try to create atmosphere = people moan!
Sandy Lane youth on 22:41 - Aug 20 with 5580 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

Sandy Lane youth on 21:16 - Aug 20 by LS27Rdale

i was like that when i was 13. and probably so were a lot of males who now sit in the pearl st.
its part of going to football you tool

btw ...never been arrested , work for the nhs. stable relationship

btw football didnt start in 1992

No need to get personal with the name calling pal. Just offering an opinion.
Login to get fewer ads

Sandy Lane youth on 00:14 - Aug 21 with 5436 viewsmikehunt

No they were the only ones singing and actually had me joining in a couple of times. The ginger song is sung frequently to gingers. Nowt wrong wi 'em.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Sandy Lane youth on 01:33 - Aug 21 with 5364 viewsRoChDaLe

Jeez, i hope you're okay after hearing some unbelievably offensive chants at the game yesterday! Personally if i was you i'd be contacting GMP along with the club about the events what took place at Spotland.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Sandy Lane youth on 08:58 - Aug 21 with 5220 viewsmikehunt

Eh?

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Sandy Lane youth on 10:57 - Aug 21 with 5079 viewssweetcorn

I think was more a yoof than youth. Some mob that.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Sandy Lane youth on 11:02 - Aug 21 with 5058 viewsBartRowou

Stick those lads in the Wilbutts end block by the Sandy and give them some bells and whistles.

Put a decent steward in there who can liaise with them and make sure they don't cross the line so we don't end up with a Bury situation.

They will generate a decent atmosphere, like the Athleticos at Latics, which will be heard all around the ground due to the acoustics in there (unlike the Athleticos who can't be heard in the RRE).

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Sandy Lane youth on 11:07 - Aug 21 with 5042 viewsPaulHeymanGuy

Sandy Lane youth on 10:57 - Aug 21 by sweetcorn

I think was more a yoof than youth. Some mob that.

Yeah they are quite an intimidating bunch of lads
Sandy Lane youth on 14:35 - Aug 21 with 4859 viewsjonesy

Never understood this ginger thing. If I said black and stinks of piss I would be out. Comments please.
Sandy Lane youth on 14:48 - Aug 21 with 4832 viewsLuke8686

Sandy Lane youth on 14:35 - Aug 21 by jonesy

Never understood this ginger thing. If I said black and stinks of piss I would be out. Comments please.

Blacks are a race, gingers are not
Sandy Lane youth on 14:59 - Aug 21 with 4811 viewsjonesy

So? We have laws about equality in ageism, sexism and sexual preference and they are not race related. I would be thrown out if I abused a female linesperson or slagged someone off as homosexual. Not separate races. What has race got to do with it?
Sandy Lane youth on 15:06 - Aug 21 with 4795 viewsjonesy

Just thought. "Blacks are a race". Yes. The human race like me and you. Are you suggesting they have more rights than " gingers"? Equality.
Sandy Lane youth on 15:10 - Aug 21 with 4790 viewsLuke8686

Sandy Lane youth on 14:59 - Aug 21 by jonesy

So? We have laws about equality in ageism, sexism and sexual preference and they are not race related. I would be thrown out if I abused a female linesperson or slagged someone off as homosexual. Not separate races. What has race got to do with it?

Last time I checked there were no laws about equality for hair colour. If there ever were then it really would be political correctness gone mad

And to your second point, I meant gingers on their own are not a race ie you wouldn't specify on a census form if you were ginger would you? They are still part of a race, white brown black whatever, and still equal to everyone else!
[Post edited 21 Aug 2016 15:15]
Sandy Lane youth on 15:15 - Aug 21 with 4777 viewsjonesy

Laws don't govern what is good behaviour. Anyway got to go now. Using mcdonalds wifi in Germany. Bye.
Sandy Lane youth on 15:21 - Aug 21 with 4758 views_dezzy

Are these the 4 lads that was wrecked at Curzon in the friendly, and if so was mouthing off to a woman steward at FCUM. If so they are Cvcks. If not I don't know who they are.

KHBA

Sandy Lane youth on 16:19 - Aug 21 with 4669 viewsBlackpoolBlue19

Sandy Lane youth on 15:21 - Aug 21 by _dezzy

Are these the 4 lads that was wrecked at Curzon in the friendly, and if so was mouthing off to a woman steward at FCUM. If so they are Cvcks. If not I don't know who they are.

I was at FCUM and they wasn't mouthing off to the women. She was really nice and is from Middleton herself. Don't judge things that you know nothing about.
Sandy Lane youth on 16:22 - Aug 21 with 4660 viewsBlackpoolBlue19

Thankyou for the shout out. And I agree some of the younger ones that joined in was mongs. But to put us all in the same boat is outrageous.
I follow dale home and away and I can stand anywhere I want.
Sandy Lane youth on 16:31 - Aug 21 with 4634 views_dezzy

Sandy Lane youth on 16:19 - Aug 21 by BlackpoolBlue19

I was at FCUM and they wasn't mouthing off to the women. She was really nice and is from Middleton herself. Don't judge things that you know nothing about.

" Don't judge things you don't know anything about, " They was being Cvcks and acting all green street in front of her, While ppl around was having a fag

KHBA

Sandy Lane youth on 16:34 - Aug 21 with 4629 viewsBlackpoolBlue19

And replying to someone saying "why the name calling pal" when all you're doing is taking the piss out of kids. Don't name call people yourself we all support the same team. And Id love to see you travel up from Blackpool to a home game every week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024