Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defining weekend 12:38 - Jan 6 with 3248 viewsHopwoodblue

If the Hogan deal goes through and we go through, financially this weekend could be the biggest weekend in Dales history !
The future is certainly looking bright off the pitch and it would be capped off if we could have a good go at securing a playoff of spot.
Think it would be Dales best ever on and off the pitch,certainly in the 43yrs I've had a season ticket. Makes those dark days of the 70's seem a little further away. Still have nightmares from time to time round June when the re election time was due.
Brings me out in a cold sweat just thinking about it.
Hope Sir Fred is watching he deserves a lot of credit the fact we can even look forward to days like this and all the other guys over the years that have keep us going on a shoe string budget.
To quote a saying
"we've never had it so good" !

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Defining weekend on 18:24 - Jan 7 with 2927 viewsThe_Knightowl

I have to add to this..considering today's League results. I wonder if there was any add-ons for the Matt Done transfer i.e Sheff United promoted and possible league champions?
Defining weekend on 08:22 - Jan 9 with 2556 viewsaleanddale

We've never had it so good.

Ever!

Long may this continue.
Defining weekend on 08:58 - Jan 9 with 2504 viewsMarpleAlty

You've got 5 midfielders arguably worth £1m+. 2 of them don't get on the pitch at any one time - currently those 2 are Allen and Cannon. Let that sink in!

We've got local derbies with Ashton United next season. Good job I'm too young to remember the election days...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024