Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 points from the last 6 22:48 - Sep 17 with 3363 viewsupthedale2403

Draw against Bristol...3 points today....were off the bottom of the league. McNulty gets MOM...Davies scores his fist dale goal...Bunney has a good game wins a header or 2 and has a smile on his face at the end of the game....things are looking up....and all this with 5..6..7 players out injured...what's all the negative bollocks about?
Unbeaten in 2 league games let's build on that..i don't understand"fans" who wait until the team sheet is unveiled before deciding whether to bother going to the game or not!! get a grip
4 points from the last 6 on 11:21 - Sep 18 with 3147 viewsDareToCalvin

Completely agree. I think that Port Vale aside we've just been unlucky, with individual mistakes costing us late in games. Every team has a rough patch during a season, hopefully that much-needed win will restore some confidence back in players like Donal and Bunney, as those 2 are twice the player with a bit of self-belief. And as players like NML and Rathbone return from injury, things can only get better.
4 points from the last 6 on 14:02 - Sep 18 with 3031 viewsdingdangblue

4 points from the last 6 on 11:21 - Sep 18 by DareToCalvin

Completely agree. I think that Port Vale aside we've just been unlucky, with individual mistakes costing us late in games. Every team has a rough patch during a season, hopefully that much-needed win will restore some confidence back in players like Donal and Bunney, as those 2 are twice the player with a bit of self-belief. And as players like NML and Rathbone return from injury, things can only get better.

Talking about individual mistakes - goalkeepers have cost points late on in all 4 home games so far! Lillis v Peterborough, Logan v Mk Dons, Wimbledon's keeper in the 1-1 draw and Fleetwood's keeper yesterday.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

4 points from the last 6 on 14:37 - Sep 18 with 2966 viewshowy10

What is this "I'm not going to the game because I read the team sheet"? Well, you all missed a tremendous game!
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 14:39]
4 points from the last 6 on 14:44 - Sep 18 with 2938 viewsupthedale2403

4 points from the last 6 on 14:37 - Sep 18 by howy10

What is this "I'm not going to the game because I read the team sheet"? Well, you all missed a tremendous game!
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 14:39]

I just don't get that mentality...we have had the best period in our history in terms of football on the pitch and running the club behind the scenes...some people even suggesting hill is picking teams to lose it beggars belief get behind the team get behind the club and who knows what will happen.
4 points from the last 6 on 16:26 - Sep 18 with 2835 viewsMolly

4 points from the last 6 on 14:44 - Sep 18 by upthedale2403

I just don't get that mentality...we have had the best period in our history in terms of football on the pitch and running the club behind the scenes...some people even suggesting hill is picking teams to lose it beggars belief get behind the team get behind the club and who knows what will happen.

The "some people" are Dale 23 years and Jimmy Rustler but I would place as much credence on their opinions as I would on a post by Milly.

We've never had it so good for decades in terms of excitement and footballing ability. There's no pleasing some people!!!
4 points from the last 6 on 17:51 - Sep 18 with 2730 viewsDaleofthedead

We'll be top by Chistmas!
4 points from the last 6 on 10:10 - Oct 9 with 2153 viewsupthedale2403

4 points from the last 6 on 17:51 - Sep 18 by Daleofthedead

We'll be top by Chistmas!

That's not looking impossible with the way we are playing at the minute
4 points from the last 6 on 10:28 - Oct 9 with 2116 viewsaleanddale

Jimmy shaker rustler has gone very very quiet indeed!!

Fantastic performance yesterday tees next week bury game up a treat.
Login to get fewer ads

4 points from the last 6 on 11:46 - Oct 9 with 1979 viewsrochedale

4 points from the last 6 on 10:28 - Oct 9 by aleanddale

Jimmy shaker rustler has gone very very quiet indeed!!

Fantastic performance yesterday tees next week bury game up a treat.

There's quite a few gone quiet on here over the last 5 league matches, how refreshing not having to read the shotgun drivel they post upon a poor run of form.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024