Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video 00:06 - Dec 4 with 2617 viewsdannywiseman123

Hey guys, just made a video from yesterday's game. Hope you enjoy the video and all feedback is appreciated. :)
Link:
Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 00:17 - Dec 4 with 2598 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good watch just before kip!

But Cumbria: "Big City Life".........yer avin a laff. Well done one and all.....Night night!
Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 00:19 - Dec 4 with 2595 viewsdannywiseman123

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 00:17 - Dec 4 by Yorkshire_Dale

Good watch just before kip!

But Cumbria: "Big City Life".........yer avin a laff. Well done one and all.....Night night!

Thanks Mate :) Night!
Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 00:44 - Dec 4 with 2543 viewscrazyhorse

Looks like you enjoyed making the video which is what its all about. Seems you have a good set of lads helping you along the way! In a few years you'll have some great memories recorded. 2nd video I've seen and they are improving. From my view, If you want to make it even better and have the video include further matchday experience. Include shots like - Approach to the ground - Entrance into/through the turnstyles - score prediction - thoughts on opponents - flick through the programme - kick off - Pies/food, goals if you can get them - the march out of the ground after a win! Grab the away experience and get it down on video. keep the travel out of the window shots snappy and not too long. Edit with the things you might find mundane but encapsulates what an everyday fan does in matchday rituals from what's in the butty box to aftermatch pint in a pub. The after match review is great! Carry on there Great!
Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 01:07 - Dec 4 with 2516 viewsdannywiseman123

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 00:44 - Dec 4 by crazyhorse

Looks like you enjoyed making the video which is what its all about. Seems you have a good set of lads helping you along the way! In a few years you'll have some great memories recorded. 2nd video I've seen and they are improving. From my view, If you want to make it even better and have the video include further matchday experience. Include shots like - Approach to the ground - Entrance into/through the turnstyles - score prediction - thoughts on opponents - flick through the programme - kick off - Pies/food, goals if you can get them - the march out of the ground after a win! Grab the away experience and get it down on video. keep the travel out of the window shots snappy and not too long. Edit with the things you might find mundane but encapsulates what an everyday fan does in matchday rituals from what's in the butty box to aftermatch pint in a pub. The after match review is great! Carry on there Great!

Thanks for the feedback, I will try my hardest to implement them in my future videos. Glad your enjoying the videos Once again thanks mate :)
Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 01:46 - Dec 4 with 2494 viewsmikehunt

Yeah. Loved that Danny. Got the vibes from the game and that is something special from a short clip. Good stuff. I'm enjoying it. Nice one!

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 02:17 - Dec 4 with 2484 viewsdannywiseman123

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 01:46 - Dec 4 by mikehunt

Yeah. Loved that Danny. Got the vibes from the game and that is something special from a short clip. Good stuff. I'm enjoying it. Nice one!

Thanks pal, It's truly amazing to know dale fans are enjoying the videos! Thanks mate. :)
Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 10:50 - Dec 4 with 2300 viewsaleanddale

Good stuff Danny they are improving.

Crazy horse offers some good advice.

Away days are great after a win!

Getting their in adversity brilliant. You will be telling your kids in 25 years tine about the day you went to carlisle and the coach broke down!
Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 12:12 - Dec 4 with 2223 viewsdannywiseman123

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 10:50 - Dec 4 by aleanddale

Good stuff Danny they are improving.

Crazy horse offers some good advice.

Away days are great after a win!

Getting their in adversity brilliant. You will be telling your kids in 25 years tine about the day you went to carlisle and the coach broke down!

Thanks pal, it's certainly a story to tell ahaha :) :D
Login to get fewer ads

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 13:22 - Dec 4 with 2155 views1mark1

Sorry marked down instead of up, to me it's a big 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 14:06 - Dec 4 with 2131 viewsdannywiseman123

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 13:22 - Dec 4 by 1mark1

Sorry marked down instead of up, to me it's a big 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Thanks Pal :D :) I appreciate it!
Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 14:26 - Dec 4 with 2114 views1mark1

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 14:06 - Dec 4 by dannywiseman123

Thanks Pal :D :) I appreciate it!

You are welcome. Good to see the youth follow the Dale and being so proud to do so. As Lenin said
"He who has the youth, has the future ".

How many Dale there yesterday?

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 14:45 - Dec 4 with 2095 viewsdannywiseman123

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 14:26 - Dec 4 by 1mark1

You are welcome. Good to see the youth follow the Dale and being so proud to do so. As Lenin said

I'm not sure how many went, but the atmosphere was insane!!!
Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 14:52 - Dec 4 with 2085 views1mark1

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 14:45 - Dec 4 by dannywiseman123

I'm not sure how many went, but the atmosphere was insane!!!

Yes your video captured the "insane" atmosphere. Keep up the good work.

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 15:00 - Dec 4 with 2068 viewsTVOS1907

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 15:00 - Dec 4 with 2066 viewsdannywiseman123

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 14:52 - Dec 4 by 1mark1

Yes your video captured the "insane" atmosphere. Keep up the good work.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support and kind words :) It's truly amazing :D
Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 15:06 - Dec 4 with 2058 viewsBartRowou

Love these videos for their passion. Great day out yesterday.

In a few years Danny, you'll look back at this game as the game where you broke down but still saw both goals that took us though to round three. I still get told about Jimmy Greenhoff's first game in 1957 when the supporters' coach broke down.

And just to map out your future in terms of watching the Dale:

Present: club coach
Future: you'll start driving or one of your mates will.
Distant future: you or one of your mates will get fed up of driving and you'll all get the train.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 15:09 - Dec 4 with 2054 views1mark1

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 15:00 - Dec 4 by TVOS1907

Thanks. Very well done to all the Dale attendees.

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 15:13 - Dec 4 with 2050 viewsdannywiseman123

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 15:06 - Dec 4 by BartRowou

Love these videos for their passion. Great day out yesterday.

In a few years Danny, you'll look back at this game as the game where you broke down but still saw both goals that took us though to round three. I still get told about Jimmy Greenhoff's first game in 1957 when the supporters' coach broke down.

And just to map out your future in terms of watching the Dale:

Present: club coach
Future: you'll start driving or one of your mates will.
Distant future: you or one of your mates will get fed up of driving and you'll all get the train.

Thanks pal I really appreciate your kind words its truly amazing :). I don't mind the coach as it's cheap and gets you straight to the ground, but I would like to drive in the future.
Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 15:31 - Dec 4 with 2024 viewsisitme

Unless they ended up as a casualty of the red terror!

Keep up with the video's Danny. Maybe you could branch out and make some documentaries? The world is your oyster.
Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 15:36 - Dec 4 with 2018 viewsdannywiseman123

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 15:31 - Dec 4 by isitme

Unless they ended up as a casualty of the red terror!

Keep up with the video's Danny. Maybe you could branch out and make some documentaries? The world is your oyster.

Thanks pal, I'm currently studying creative media in college and I would love to be able to make something like that with correct equipment if the opportunity ever showed its self. Once again thanks pal :)
Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 15:50 - Dec 4 with 2005 viewsBartRowou

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 15:36 - Dec 4 by dannywiseman123

Thanks pal, I'm currently studying creative media in college and I would love to be able to make something like that with correct equipment if the opportunity ever showed its self. Once again thanks pal :)

You should pressure the club to start a singing section at Dale, Danny. Move on from the vids.

We need the young 'uns like you to replicate what Oldham's Athleticos do.

Get a 100 or so in a deserted bock in the Wilbutts and it would revolutionise "Spotland". The acoustics are gagging for it.

Imagine the Davies' song or the Keano song or the new NML song ringing round the old place.

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 15:53 - Dec 4 with 1993 viewsdannywiseman123

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 15:50 - Dec 4 by BartRowou

You should pressure the club to start a singing section at Dale, Danny. Move on from the vids.

We need the young 'uns like you to replicate what Oldham's Athleticos do.

Get a 100 or so in a deserted bock in the Wilbutts and it would revolutionise "Spotland". The acoustics are gagging for it.

Imagine the Davies' song or the Keano song or the new NML song ringing round the old place.

That's not not a bad idea pal :)
Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 16:16 - Dec 4 with 1968 viewsBartRowou

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 15:53 - Dec 4 by dannywiseman123

That's not not a bad idea pal :)

Make sure they behave and don't sing that Calvin song (he "hits" who he wants). We need the moral high ground.

If Hill stays here long-term and we get a decent atmos at San Spotto (you and your mates and their mates in the Wilbutts), we could sustain Championship footy for 5 or 7 years.

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 16:25 - Dec 4 with 1954 views442Dale

Carlisle v Rochdale Away Day Video on 16:16 - Dec 4 by BartRowou

Make sure they behave and don't sing that Calvin song (he "hits" who he wants). We need the moral high ground.

If Hill stays here long-term and we get a decent atmos at San Spotto (you and your mates and their mates in the Wilbutts), we could sustain Championship footy for 5 or 7 years.

When that was sang yesterday as Calvin arrived in the away end you could sense the communal cringe amongst most present. Probably including the player himself.

Really isn't at all amusing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024