Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT 11:39 - Jun 7 with 15832 viewsCanavanOfLove

Any whispers on who it might be?

Which positions do you guys need strengthening?

I'm going to guess it's an out of contract midfielder from a side that was in League One last season.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 11:40]
NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 11:43 - Jun 7 with 9656 viewsWoowoodale

According to Pete O'Rourke we've put in a 'late move' for Jordan Williams from Barrow?
NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 11:47 - Jun 7 with 9628 viewsTomRAFC

Could be...

http://www.nwemail.co.uk/sport/barrow-afc/article/Williams-in-talks-with-two-Foo

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 11:55 - Jun 7 with 9573 viewsAtThePeake

It's Williams - Barrow have posted it on their site.

Tangled up in blue.

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:01 - Jun 7 with 9515 viewsdingdangblue

The meteoric rise of Jordan Williams has taken another huge step forward today. Jordan has agreed personal terms with league 1 Rochdale and will begin the next chapter of his footballing career a further two tiers higher. In addition to representing the England C team, his progress this year has been everything that the Barrow scouting network had hoped for.
Talks between the two clubs have continued over several days and offers from other were rejected along the way. Rochdale seemed to fit what the player was looking for in terms of status & style of play, and the agreement was finalised yesterday.
It is thought that the chance to play at this higher level proved too good to turn down. Jordan was keen to stress his gratitude for the help that he received from the backroom staff at Barrow, in particular through the strong bond he has forged with Paul Cox. Whilst reluctant to leave he felt that this was a good time in his career to take on the new challenge.
Jordan has proved to be a real favourite with the crowd and has openly acknowledged the support he received during matches, both home and away. He commented that he has made many friends among the players and will keep in touch with them personally as well as following the fortunes of the club.
The Board of the club, and everyone behind the scenes wish Jordan all the very best for his future and would like to thank him for his efforts on our behalf.

Other developments in the transfer market continue at a pace and the club expect a number of further statements to come out in the next few days. One compliment that can be taken from our progress this season is the number of our players that have gained interest from clubs playing at a higher level. The task now for Paul Cox is to balance the comings and goings while still retaining the ambition of challenging for league 2 status.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:10 - Jun 7 with 9409 viewsrochdaleriddler

Great news- must have cost a few grand

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:14 - Jun 7 with 9358 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Wow!

We don't usually pay much, so what are we getting for our lucre?

Anyone know much about this fella?
NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:16 - Jun 7 with 9335 viewsdeeplishblue

Perhaps we used the revenue generated by the FA Cup 3rd round win to buy this player........

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:28 - Jun 7 with 9192 viewsShun

I love that this is one of the only clubs in England where we can sign a player from two leagues below us and be happy about it. Welcome to the club, Jordan!
Login to get fewer ads

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:33 - Jun 7 with 9148 viewsbarrovianbedlam

Couple of goals in here

Great player for us and wish him all the best.
NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:35 - Jun 7 with 9120 viewsbarrovianbedlam

And a couple towards end of this one as well
NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:37 - Jun 7 with 9089 viewsChaffRAFC

We've paid actual money for a player!!

This lad was supposed to have been subject of six figure bids in January. We must have paid £100,000 plus for this lad I reckon. Only ever spent that much money three times before. Big day for the club this. Very excited to see what this lad offers.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:42 - Jun 7 with 9025 viewsdingdangblue

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:35 - Jun 7 by barrovianbedlam

And a couple towards end of this one as well

Couple of lovely left footed goals there.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:43 - Jun 7 with 9023 viewsTomRAFC

Excellent player, just depends on how well he makes the leap up in standard. Hill said he was the number one target to replace NML.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:54 - Jun 7 with 8917 viewsShun

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:37 - Jun 7 by ChaffRAFC

We've paid actual money for a player!!

This lad was supposed to have been subject of six figure bids in January. We must have paid £100,000 plus for this lad I reckon. Only ever spent that much money three times before. Big day for the club this. Very excited to see what this lad offers.

I'm guessing Connor and O'Grady are two of those? Who is the third?
NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:55 - Jun 7 with 8904 viewsTVOS1907

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:54 - Jun 7 by Shun

Clive Platt

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:55 - Jun 7 with 8902 viewsSuddenLad

I think it's a great signing and he looks to be a 'good fit' for Dale, especially under the tutelage of Keith Hill & co.

We hope for a Scott Hogan as opposed to a Jack Muldoon or Jon Shaw. Time will tell.

Best of luck Jordan. Welcome to Spotland....

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:56 - Jun 7 with 8892 viewsBarrowdale

What did we pay for Flounders?
NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:57 - Jun 7 with 8880 viewsRAFCBLUE

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:54 - Jun 7 by Shun

Clive Platt from Walsall?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:57 - Jun 7 with 8880 viewsYorkshire_Dale

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:55 - Jun 7 by TVOS1907

Clive Platt

Donnelly?
NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:59 - Jun 7 with 8847 viewsFrog

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:56 - Jun 7 by Barrowdale

Seem to remember it was £85k, but my mind is getting old!
NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:59 - Jun 7 with 8838 viewsTVOS1907

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:56 - Jun 7 by Barrowdale

£80,000

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 13:02 - Jun 7 with 8807 viewsFrog

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 12:59 - Jun 7 by TVOS1907

£80,000

Which is equivalent to £120k today
NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 13:25 - Jun 7 with 8588 viewsD_Alien

Jordan Williams? He's got a racing pedigree!

Might've missed it, but how much have we paid? OS says undisclosed

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 13:34 - Jun 7 with 8523 viewsChaffRAFC

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 13:25 - Jun 7 by D_Alien

That's the point of it being an undisclosed fee! We're not supposed to know!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 13:37 - Jun 7 with 8503 viewsdingdangblue

NEW SIGNING KLAXON - 12PM ANNOUNCEMENT on 13:25 - Jun 7 by D_Alien

This is from their local paper last January if you can believe the figures.......

'Williams is another Bluebirds player to have attracted interest — having been the subject of bids before the start of the season from Football League sides.

Then, clubs failed to meet Barrow’s valuation on the former Northwich Victoria winger, believed to be around the £250,000-mark. The bids that came in during the summer are thought to have been closer to £100,000.'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024