Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is it?????????? 12:07 - Feb 26 with 5801 viewsFrog

The new signing due soon?
Who is it?????????? on 12:09 - Feb 26 with 4231 viewsBrierls

Ian Henderson...ex-Colchester. Was a bloody good player a couple of seasons ago!

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/henderson-signs-for-dale-679741.aspx
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Who is it?????????? on 12:10 - Feb 26 with 4209 viewsToffeemanc

Official website say "Henderson signs for Dale" but the bloody story doesn't load.

I'd take a guess at Ian Henderson recently released from Colchester. Could be wrong though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Henderson_(footballer)

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Who is it?????????? on 12:13 - Feb 26 with 4177 viewschuckleberry

Now confirmed, joins as a free agent to bolster the attack.

Is this the end of Donnelly?
Who is it?????????? on 12:16 - Feb 26 with 4149 viewsFrog

Not really aware of him previously but reports read well and is a good age/experience.
Who is it?????????? on 12:24 - Feb 26 with 4090 viewsDaley_Lama

Who is it?????????? on 12:13 - Feb 26 by chuckleberry

Now confirmed, joins as a free agent to bolster the attack.

Is this the end of Donnelly?

Adebola out/Henderson in.

Georgeous George will still haev you swooning in your seat.

Poll: DF in or out

Who is it?????????? on 12:28 - Feb 26 with 4060 viewshull_dale19

Good player from what I remember, scored a few against us for Colchester. Was it him who scored a free-kick from a long way out at Spotland last year?
Who is it?????????? on 12:33 - Feb 26 with 4017 viewsDySporting

Who is it?????????? on 12:28 - Feb 26 by hull_dale19

Good player from what I remember, scored a few against us for Colchester. Was it him who scored a free-kick from a long way out at Spotland last year?

I think he scored home and away for Colchester in the last couple of seasons. I saw him make his debut for Norwich as a teenager many years ago. Good player at this level
Who is it?????????? on 12:47 - Feb 26 with 3911 viewsjfmolyneux

his goal against dale is 1:24, just smacked it.
Login to get fewer ads

Who is it?????????? on 12:47 - Feb 26 with 3905 viewsleedsdale

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/colchesterunited/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=74146#10

Some rumours of a questionable attitude, but scoring 10 goals in L1 last season can't be sniffed at.
Who is it?????????? on 12:48 - Feb 26 with 3899 viewsColDale

It's the Hill cliché but there's looks something of a broken toy about this. When on form, he's done very well. 2nd one from Colchester so either Hill's been watching them or we've had a recommendation. He's a good age, and has that versatility for different positions.

Gut feeling says that Gornell will be the one to miss out if he starts Henderson tonight. Based on appearances under Hill, I'd say Donnolly has done better than Gornell has.
Who is it?????????? on 12:55 - Feb 26 with 3861 viewsAtThePeake

Who is it?????????? on 12:48 - Feb 26 by ColDale

It's the Hill cliché but there's looks something of a broken toy about this. When on form, he's done very well. 2nd one from Colchester so either Hill's been watching them or we've had a recommendation. He's a good age, and has that versatility for different positions.

Gut feeling says that Gornell will be the one to miss out if he starts Henderson tonight. Based on appearances under Hill, I'd say Donnolly has done better than Gornell has.

Not sure he'll have been watching them Col, they've both played against Dale a few times and Hill will know what they're capable of.

Good signing mind, happy with that. Let's see if he can recapture his old form.

Tangled up in blue.

Who is it?????????? on 13:02 - Feb 26 with 3811 viewsTVOS1907

At least this will stop him scoring against us.

Own goals excepted, of course.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Who is it?????????? on 13:09 - Feb 26 with 3767 viewsSaxonDale

I think Hill has learnt from his time at Barnsley that you have to learn to manage different types of people to be successful at the higher levels. The signings of Etuhu, Mido and Mellis were signings who very much had question marks over their temperament off the pitch. I'm sure Hill will believe he's able to get Henderson working for the team, something which he probably would not have gambled on during his last tenure.
Who is it?????????? on 13:11 - Feb 26 with 3752 viewsfitzochris

Do we know if he's signed on non-contract terms or if he's been offered a deal of any length?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Who is it?????????? on 13:23 - Feb 26 with 3698 viewsD_Dale

Who is it?????????? on 13:11 - Feb 26 by fitzochris

Do we know if he's signed on non-contract terms or if he's been offered a deal of any length?

Just a guess, but I'd say to the end of the season (longer would tie the hands of KH's possible successor, and I doubt Henderson would drop a level for only NC terms). BBC report adds little to the OS story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21587574
Who is it?????????? on 13:23 - Feb 26 with 3692 viewsdingdangblue

Who is it?????????? on 12:16 - Feb 26 by Frog

Not really aware of him previously but reports read well and is a good age/experience.

Don't think our defenders have been aware of him either looking at the goals he always got against us!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Who is it?????????? on 13:30 - Feb 26 with 3674 viewsleedsdale

read thread before posting edit
Who is it?????????? on 13:41 - Feb 26 with 3626 viewsTalkingSutty

Good signing that and if we can keep Grant on the pitch it should bring plenty of goals.
Who is it?????????? on 13:42 - Feb 26 with 3610 viewsfitzochris

Gornell is probably missing his mentor...

Who is it?????????? on 14:02 - Feb 26 with 3551 viewspl56

Who is it?????????? on 12:09 - Feb 26 by Brierls

Ian Henderson...ex-Colchester. Was a bloody good player a couple of seasons ago!

Agreed !

When we signed Rose I noted that his contract had been cancelled along with Henderson's , and almost wrote that he would be a good signing ; however I never thought he would venture so far north !

Now he has I'm made up with the signing ; pure class from what I've seen and read in the past .
Who is it?????????? on 14:06 - Feb 26 with 3533 viewsfitzochris

Who is it?????????? on 14:02 - Feb 26 by pl56

Agreed !

When we signed Rose I noted that his contract had been cancelled along with Henderson's , and almost wrote that he would be a good signing ; however I never thought he would venture so far north !

Now he has I'm made up with the signing ; pure class from what I've seen and read in the past .

Dunno if he'll start tonight. Has he been training with us... or anyone since his release? He could make an impact from the bench either way, I guess.

Who is it?????????? on 14:23 - Feb 26 with 3483 viewsolympicdale

Who is it?????????? on 12:09 - Feb 26 by Brierls

I'll second that, very happy with this, was linked with a move to Ipswich not many years back.

Life is a game of fate.

Who is it?????????? on 14:24 - Feb 26 with 3477 viewsolympicdale

Who is it?????????? on 12:47 - Feb 26 by leedsdale

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/colchesterunited/fb_mb.php?m=v&t=74146#10

Some rumours of a questionable attitude, but scoring 10 goals in L1 last season can't be sniffed at.

don't tell Sweetcorn that about our Ashley

Life is a game of fate.

Who is it?????????? on 15:56 - Feb 26 with 3267 viewsphomem

Who is it?????????? on 14:23 - Feb 26 by olympicdale

I'll second that, very happy with this, was linked with a move to Ipswich not many years back.

And he chose... Not the bin men
Who is it?????????? on 16:44 - Feb 26 with 3142 viewsolympicdale

Who is it?????????? on 15:56 - Feb 26 by phomem

And he chose... Not the bin men

Nah he was much too young for Roy Keane.

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024