Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 46 22:35 - May 31 with 1007 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 46 31st May 2021 22:32
Dean is joined by Dale Trust Chair Colin Cavanah ahead of the forthcoming EGMs and AGMs to talk through the resolutions that have been tabled and what the future could look like for both the Trust and RAFC after Tuesday night. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 46 on 04:19 - Jun 1 with 955 viewsjacko_dale

Cheers fellas. An interesting and enlightening listen for the layman such as myself who's struggling to keep up with what everything means at the moment!
The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 46 on 10:53 - Jun 1 with 803 viewsDaleiLama

Good to hear.

Thanks Dean for doing the interview and thanks to the Trust headed by Col for the work they are doing on behalf of membership.

Up the Dale and beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 46 on 13:31 - Jun 1 with 650 viewsChaffRAFC

Great episode.

Very informative and will hopefully help people get a better understanding of the processes.

Cheers Col for going on.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 46 on 14:02 - Jun 1 with 599 views442Dale

The podcast has provided an interesting insight across the whole season, perhaps not as importantly as on this occasion. Thanks to Dean and Col.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

The RochdaleAFC.com Podcast - Episode 46 on 15:28 - Jun 1 with 522 viewsjudd

I don’t know. Pinkie admin is banging on about withholding information and being transparent yet fails to mention what he was cooking for his tea.

BRING BACK CHAFF!!!

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024