Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No one person bigger than Dale 23:25 - Jun 3 with 475 viewsRogiet_Dale

Hi all,

I've re-registered after a long absence (ex Chepstow Dale!)

I'm a Dale fan living in South Wales and deliberately haven't commented on Hill and Flitcroft leaving until I had time to think about it properly. And believe you me I have been thinking about it a lot!

1 - Disappointed they both left
2 - Particularly after Hill said he wasn't going
3 - Even more so after Barnsleys raid on Parkin and Ford a few years ago - hope they both do well but don't want Barnsley to do well - does that make sense?

But,
I think they both brought to Rochdale what Rochdale needed - Team Rochdale.

There is no doubting that they are the best management duo we have had for a long time, but time moves on. We are Rochdale, simply Rochdale, and no one person is bigger than our club.

We've lost players & managers before: Whitehall, Connor, Reeves just to name a few and we are in League 1 - what I'd like to see is Dale go forward and show Hill and Flickers what they had, and how they made the wrong decision.

Full respect to them and I admire the enthusiasm Flickers had, but lets move upwards and either play Barnsley in the Championship season after next or be a division above them!

One last comment - Jack the kit man - you are one top bloke - up the Dale!

Right, better make sure my Dale flag is clean for the trip to Wembley tomorrow - come on England!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024